NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

This seems fishy. I’m not the biggest AB fan right now, but this ain’t football. I don’t think he did it based on what I’ve read, but if he did he definitely needs to be punished. But why is this just now coming out, and we’re there criminal charges filed? Or she just trying to get some money?

All I know is AB is the worse type of dude to handle a situation like this. :lol:

Guilty or not he's gonna say something dumb as **** to make himself look horrible.

AB has probably been recording their conversations:lol: dude is going to end up incriminating himself on video

My ex’s cousin used to date Limas Sweed. That broad was sexy as ****, damn. She used to tell us a few things about him, he went through a lot and had some mental issues.

And repeatedly assaulted, but comfortable enough to watch TV at his house, on his couch...:rolleyes
Not saying she's telling the truth or lying but we can't go this route either.

Victims of abuse react to alot of events in ways you wouldn't expect them to, or how we ourselves believe would

Guess we'll see how this plays out though
manny.png

My ex’s cousin used to date Limas Sweed. That broad was sexy as ****, damn. She used to tell us a few things about him, he went through a lot and had some mental issues.

Literally just looked him up a couple days ago, damn

Not saying she's telling the truth or lying but we can't go this route either.

Victims of abuse react to alot of events in ways you wouldn't expect them to, or how we ourselves believe would

Guess we'll see how this plays out though
manny.png

There's a case where the women claimed to be raped and kept seeing and accepting gifts from the man...

hubie.png

Back
Top Bottom