NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Armada Armada when are we going to get manicures?

day one my *****
A2BB7923-0637-410A-8A87-936758CC1905.gif

that was pretty funny, actually. one thing you could add is the jete's actually helped create the NE dynasty with that mo lewis hit on bledsoe. not to rub salt in the wound or anything...

Here is DSA who CLEARLY believes Brady to be the GOAT. Hard to argue based on resume, right? I certainly agree with a lot on Brady because I have followed them so closely over the years.

Look at his career tho.

Tuck rule.
Field Goals.
Helmet catch.
1 yard line INT
Philly Special
28-3
Offsides

You're talkin about a guy that ROUTINELY ends up on the right side of great luck. Last year he threw the game ending INT, only to have a guy lined up half a foot offsides negate it.
28-3 and he throws another "INT" that's dropped.
Russ at the 1 vs Marshawn.
Tuck Rule....

If Brees, Rodgers, Peyton, Ryan, etc get those types of calls, we'd all be listening to their fanbases claim them as the GOAT. They didn't, so we don't.

Is Tom Brady the greatest QB in the history of the sport tho? No, not even close. But he has the best resume, and that too is not even close. :lol:

So when looking at that, HOW can people not grasp that sooooooooooooo much of the QB "legacy" is based on outside factors?

Aaron Rodgers couldn't win multiple titles with Bill Belichick and the NE Patriots?
Matt Ryan couldn't? Peyton?

Iono, I see it clear as day, but I know not all of you agree. That's fine. I will continue to watch the sport and find more and more examples for you all to ignore. QBWINZ :lol: :pimp:

KC defense so bad, they make Flacco and the Broncos offense look competent.

Kool-aid man done ****ed up.

Why call that when Mahomey has a bum ankle?

Back
Top Bottom