NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Tom Coughlin LOL

all I care about..

1575425850768.jpeg

Thought Booger might’ve spun it by saying the Vikings played the NFC Championship against the Eagles one week after the Minneapolis Miracle like they were hungover.

yeah I don’t really get banning people for using an offensive word but not just censoring the word in the first place. Washington ******** are censored so I don’t know why the hell that wouldn’t be too

If I remember correctly, he spaced out the letters to get around the censoring feature.

Speaking of booger, is his son any good?

cause he’s going pro and I have zero clue what round he’ll be drafted in

CBs are/is just as bad

thank god we’re good at drafting in the trenches

EDIT:
Also, jets fans I’d be concerned about joe... our draft classes under joe ain’t looking too great

Last edited:
Carolina should replace Rivera with Dabo Swinney.
Ehhhh... Dabo isn't a great coach. He's a great guy and a great recruiter with a great staff around him. The recruiting and the cakewalk schedule is what keeps clemson in it every year. NFL will be a complete difference from what he is use to in college. I would rather have Venables than Dabo. Venables is the real mind behind the defense and I'll even credit Jeff Scott for taking that team over the hump offensively. People forget Dabo didn't really make any noise until they got that staff around him but I was at South Carolina when we beat on them every year until they finally put it all together.

Ehhhh... Dabo isn't a great coach. He's a douche and a great recruiter with a great staff around him. The recruiting and the cakewalk schedule is what keeps clemson in it every year. NFL will be a complete difference from what he is use to in college.

Fixed.. and correct.. ACC is a joke with FSU going through it and miami not having free rein on everyone south of Orlando

CBs are/is just as bad

thank god we’re good at drafting in the trenches

EDIT:
Also, jets fans I’d be concerned about joe... our draft classes under joe ain’t looking too great
I don’t think we gotta tell Jets fans to be concerned, they’re concerned.

I don’t think we gotta tell Jets fans to be concerned, they’re concerned.

At least Brooklyn will get the snake back eventually.. and astros shouldn’t be able to go full patriots anymore and Red Sox might be stupid enough to get rid of betts before they have to pay him

1575467983178.gif

Ehhhh... Dabo isn't a great coach. He's a great guy and a great recruiter with a great staff around him. The recruiting and the cakewalk schedule is what keeps clemson in it every year. NFL will be a complete difference from what he is use to in college. I would rather have Venables than Dabo. Venables is the real mind behind the defense and I'll even credit Jeff Scott for taking that team over the hump offensively. People forget Dabo didn't really make any noise until they got that staff around him but I was at South Carolina when we beat on them every year until they finally put it all together.

Dabo ‘struggled’ initially because he never had any play calling/coaching experience. He was just a position guy. His first two seasons he went 9-5 and then 6-6. Still very respectable.

Venables is good, but Dabo deserves some credit for his X’s and O’s. He was the first guy to bring the hurry up spread to the ACC. Clemson hasn’t had a bad offense since 2011, he took over that job in 09.

Turned an average sized university, in the middle of nowhere into a football powerhouse.

At least Brooklyn will get the snake back eventually.. and astros shouldn’t be able to go full patriots anymore and Red Sox might be stupid enough to get rid of betts before they have to pay him

1575467983178.gif
We don’t need good sports teams to be happy in NYC, this ain’t Boston or Cleveland.

Fixed.. and correct.. ACC is a joke with FSU going through it and miami not having free rein on everyone south of Orlando

The ACC has just as many teams going bowling this season as the SEC.

ACC has 4 teams with 8 wins or more, SEC with 5.

Conference definitely isn’t a joke. Miami has never been a legitimate contender for anything since joining. They have 1 costal division title in 16 seasons.

If it wasn’t for Jimbo dropping off bags in Tallahassee, FSU would’ve been right there with Miami in the pot of irrelevancy

The ACC has just as many teams going bowling this season as the SEC.

ACC has 4 teams with 8 wins or more, SEC with 5.

Conference definitely isn’t a joke. Miami has never been a legitimate contender for anything since joining. They have 1 costal division title in 16 seasons.

yea bowl games don’t mean nothing to me.. I mean it’s amazing what he has turned that program into.. but FSU the only program that should be a title contender year in and year out in that conference.. Miami don’t have the level of care plus being a private uni.. and va tech is the leader of couple solid programs

meanwhile LSU looks like they figured some things out along with Georgia.. and I assume Florida will soon again

Back
Top Bottom