NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Dabo ‘struggled’ initially because he never had any play calling/coaching experience. He was just a position guy. His first two seasons he went 9-5 and then 6-6. Still very respectable.

Venables is good, but Dabo deserves some credit for his X’s and O’s. He was the first guy to bring the hurry up spread to the ACC. Clemson hasn’t had a bad offense since 2011, he took over that job in 09.

Turned an average sized university, in the middle of nowhere into a football powerhouse.

South Carolina won 9 games 2 years ago but we didn't beat any damn body. Record doesn't tell the true story. Same with Clemson

The ACC has just as many teams going bowling this season as the SEC.

ACC has 4 teams with 8 wins or more, SEC with 5.

Conference definitely isn’t a joke. Miami has never been a legitimate contender for anything since joining. They have 1 costal division title in 16 seasons.

If it wasn’t for Jimbo dropping off bags in Tallahassee, FSU would’ve been right there with Miami in the pot of irrelevancy

Wake Forest is the only other team with 8 wins in the ACC Atlantic (Clemsons Division) and is second in the division. If you tell me Wake Forest is the second best team in any division, I'll tell you most decent teams will absolutely demolish every conference team on the schedule. Clemsons two Coastal division opponents this year? UNC (6-6) and Georgia Tech (lol). Clemson has had one legitimate opponent in A&M this year (Yes I am ****ting on my alma mater because we are trash). Also, how many teams does the ACC have in the top 25? Its easier to get 8 wins when you don't have to play 2-3 legit contenders every season. Strength of schedule isn't even close the SEC has 3 teams with what should be top 5 toughest schedules this year. ACC is a joke and that is a hill I am willing to die on.

yea bowl games don’t mean nothing to me.. I mean it’s amazing what he has turned that program into.. but FSU the only program that should be a title contender year in and year out in that conference.. Miami don’t have the level of care plus being a private uni.. and va tech is the leader of couple solid programs

meanwhile LSU looks like they figured some things out along with Georgia.. and I assume Florida will soon again
Agree. 6 win teams get bowl games they turned it into a participation trophy

yea bowl games don’t mean nothing to me.. I mean it’s amazing what he has turned that program into.. but FSU the only program that should be a title contender year in and year out in that conference.. Miami don’t have the level of care plus being a private uni.. and va tech is the leader of couple solid programs

meanwhile LSU looks like they figured some things out along with Georgia.. and I assume Florida will soon again

Why do bowl games mean nothing? It's a measure of a conference's success. Especially if they go .500 or better in said bowl games against other conferences.

You also have to keep in mind that the overwhelming majority of schools in the ACC don't give a damn about football.. As most of the schools in the conference want basketball relevancy.

But still, a conference with 2 teams that won championships in football this decade, multiple heisman winners. The only other conference that can say that is the SEC.

Trash is a bit harsh.

Yea they got a million and one bowl games.. shhh we even have one down here.. but I’m just disillusioned on college sports on the whole because I know teams aren’t playing with the same deck when it comes to things

I mean seeing the success certain schools have is great because the odds are against them.. then you got like Texas that has everything there for them but still f things up in the grand scheme

I look at the acc as a basketball conference.. no clue what the hell clemson is if dabo ever leaves and who knows if FSU actually ever gets things figured out again (I mean look at Texas.. or even Georgia.. LSU too.. shhh Tennessee got a ton money going in there too)

Today would have been a good morning, but then I remembered Adam Gase is still the HC of my favorite team.

For at least one more year too.

Fire Gase at the end of 2020. Draft Sunshine in 2020 when you have the 1st overall pick.

Boom, franchise turned around.

For at least one more year too.

Fire Gase at the end of 2020. Draft Sunshine in 2020 when you have the 1st overall pick.

Boom, franchise turned around.

Fall back. Darnold isn't the problem here. It's Gase, clear as day.

Discussion Time.

Player A

2896 Passing Yards. 8.1 YPA. 21 TD passes. 10 Ints. 69% Completion %. 101 Quarterback rating

Player B

2840 Passing Yards. 6.5 YPA. 20 TD passes. 7 Ints. 62% Completion %. 88 Quarterback rating

Which player you guys taking?

One player is Jimmy G and the other is Carson Wentz

Discussion Time.

Player A

2896 Passing Yards. 8.1 YPA. 21 TD passes. 10 Ints. 69% Completion %. 101 Quarterback rating

Player B

2840 Passing Yards. 6.5 YPA. 20 TD passes. 7 Ints. 62% Completion %. 88 Quarterback rating

Which player you guys taking?

One player is Jimmy G and the other is Carson Wentz

1575476028983.gif

ELI aint done **** recently against us though. But with this squad nothing will suprise me

Last edited:
ELI aint done **** recently against us though. But we this squad nothing will suprise me

I mean OBJ almost single handily beat us 1 game

wouldn’t shock me if Tate iii pulled off the game of his life

Back
Top Bottom