NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Yeah, dense because you are using the word torpedo over and over to describe a tackle. Maybe watch a different game? Football might be too much for you.

jadeveon clowney has arms that are each 34.5 inches long each

and somehow he, a professonal athelete, is unable to use them to make a tackle

PK’s is probably the best way possible to determine a winner after a 120 minute match

Please stick to American football and not terrible soccer takes. Thanks

The best way to determine a winner? So the best way to determine the winner of a sporting event is to participate in a contest that is different than the game itself? Yeah miss me with that.

jadeveon clowney has arms that are each 34.5 inches long each

and somehow he, a professonal athelete, is unable to use them to make a tackle
1578348044472.png

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce what is the word in NE about BB, TB and JD???

it's complicated, man :lol:

Bill is OK having TB back, but once again, at a huge discount. TB will comeback for a multiple year deal and/or slight discount to fair market. Kraft supposedly is supposed to not force Bill's hand in this one, it's supposed to be Bill and Tom working out deal. If Bill throws a one year low ball deal on the table, Brady will see what he can get from other teams. If Kraft forces Bill's hand, Bill might bounce. Whatever happens, it needs to be figured out quick so the offseason planning can get under way. That goes for Bill deciding on if he's staying, Brady making a call, offseason and draft planning, FA planning, etc etc.

As far as Josh, he is gonna go unless Bill leaves and he takes the HC gig.

It's pretty evident you know how to use google, you've demonstrated your expertise on gathering information lol. Just going to venture a guess and say you didn't play much football growing up. I'll wait patiently for you to google your stats.

You don't get sarcasm do you? Hence the "dense" comment.

oooooooooooooooooooooo you were being sarcastic when you said the professional athlete couldnt find any other way to make a tackle than use the crown of his helmet

my bad

some people really are just that stupid.. i dont assume.. i just try and help

oooooooooooooooooooooo you were being sarcastic when you said the professional athlete couldnt find any other way to make a tackle than use the crown of his helmet

my bad

some people really are just that stupid.. i dont assume.. i just try and help
LOL, have a nice off-season!

The best way to determine a winner? So the best way to determine the winner of a sporting event is to participate in a contest that is different than the game itself? Yeah miss me with that.

PK's are a totally different contest from the game of soccer?

What are you talking about? Lol

nolan runs a 4-3 or 3-4?

i didnt even realize he was with the saints
He's bounced back and forth between the two, I believe.

Weren't his years in Baltimore and San Francisco all in the 3-4?

He ran a 4-3 in Atlanta most recently.

PK's are a totally different contest from the game of soccer?

What are you talking about? Lol

Yes. PKs are 1 on 1. Soccer isnt a 1 on 1 sport. It is no different than having a homerun derby after 9 innings of tied baseball or a 3 point shootout after 4 quarters of tied basketball.

I get that you are a soccer fan, so you are defending it because you like the sport. But its really a dumb way to settle a game, especially important ones.

Golden goal is dumb. I’m glad the CL switched that to home and away aggregate scoring.

But after 120 minutes of play in a tie game, it would be stupid to make players continue on, potentially injuring themselves. Goals are at a premium. What do you do if no team gets a goal? You keep playing? 150 minutes? 200 minutes? Unreasonable.

PK shootouts are exciting, nerve racking and the best way to settle a tie game.

I’ve never heard of any soccer fan complaining about a game being settled by PK’s lol
PKs are a lottery but necessary cause the other option would be too much of a potential physical toll. And besides golden goal is a lottery too would just come down to whoever’s centerbacks don’t tear their calf first lol

Yes. PKs are 1 on 1. Soccer isnt a 1 on 1 sport. It is no different than having a homerun derby after 9 innings of tied baseball or a 3 point shootout after 4 quarters of tied basketball.

I get that you are a soccer fan, so you are defending it because you like the sport. But its really a dumb way to settle a game, especially important ones.

You do know PK's are awarded in the regular 90 minutes of the game if a foul warrants it right?

So should they get rid of regulation PK's too, since that's a 1 on 1 aspect in a team sport? It can determine a winner just like a shootout in the end of the game.

I feel like you're just talking to talk.

Back
Top Bottom