NFL Week 11 In Review...

S4L

Post your observations from Week 11...

-We win on Thursday and that's when ya'll get nervous.

-Oakland back.

-Derek Carr? Nah...

-5-0 to probably not making the playoffs. Pathetic fall for the Falcons. Matt Ryan=coach killer

-I was once told by Chip Kelly that he can make his offense work with whoever is behind center. 5-9 in his last 14 games. #chipthegenius #chipthegm

-Famous and those TD passes were the truth.

-Packers win and I don't hear any crying about Jordy and the play-calling. Funny how that works.

-At least Hatcher knows that team is cursed.

-Now the Ravens can truly tank.

-That two point play call was ugly from the Bears.

-Jets back.

-Free Rivers

-Vikings aren't going anywhere with the offense.

Post your observations from Week 11...

-Jets back.

Yup :smh: .

Bowles out-coached yet again. I'm not that sour on him, but for him to call out Devin Smith and say “Our rookies got to stop being rookies. They need to grow up. They get paid like everybody else and they’ve got to start acting like they’re not in college anymore", while I respect it, news flash - you need to stop coaching like a rookie.

This is the difference between ****** coaching staffs and good coaching staffs. You put in backups and you go right at them. I dont know how many times this year teams are down to their 2nd and 3rd string DBs and Jets are just sitting there trying to run it up the middle for 1-2 yards. Houston went right after Marcus (who isn't bad, but you get my point) when Revis went down and bam, easy TD for Nuk. Houston also recognized how slow our ILBs are, and attacked Demario Davis all game and picked up at least 4/5 yards a run. Targeted Cro too which we all know the opposing offense is going to win that match up.

Reality has finally hit this team. 4-1 had us all hyped and we slowly but surely came back down to earth as a mediocre team with not only a rookie HC, but simply a on paper-great defense that hasn't performed as advertised.

Horrible loss, inexcusable really. Dolphins aren't any better but I have no confidence in the Jets at the moment going into Sunday, and onward.

Last edited:
-A lot of people hyped up the Jets defense before this season but IDK why....slowest linebacker core in the league along with bum *** Cromartie

-Cam for MVP

-Packers reminded us that division still theirs

-Jameis looking more comfortable as the weeks go by

-Romo and McFadden playing no games out there

-Flacco :frown:

-The original Matty Ice won in Atlanta :lol:

-Chargers what happened??

-Cardinals showing out against good teams the past 2 weeks

Last edited:
-The injuries are piling up at a ridiculous rate in this league, this has to be a rising tide
-Ryan Tannehill hate train is gaining steam. Choo chooooooo

Eagles
- probably the worst game I've seen this team play since the Broncos put 50 on us in Chip's first season, couldn't do anything right
- every single dropped interception led to a touchdown on the very same drive, story of the game IMO since we clearly weren't stopping them on 3rd down
- the Bucs 9 minute drive to start the third quarter was equivalent to a curb stomp
- nothing good comes from firing staff midseason so I'll just ride this out, soon as the season is over though clean house. Chip can't inspire grown men, it's clear

Everyone Else
- welcome back Cowboys fans. Still think you have zero chance of winning the division. Giants will win it by 2 games

- Skins can't win on the road at all. Even though that flag on Chris Culliver was absolute GARBAGE it only would have delayed the inevitable, Chris Jones has fumblitis :smh:

- give Cam a short field that frequently and he will light you up. The MVP race is gonna be so fun

- I don't think any team has had a more gut wrenching season than the Ravens. Literally every single game has been decided by one score, probably 10 of their best players are out for the season and now Matt Shaub is your quarterback :x :x :x :x

- Packers kicked the Vikings in the head yesterday. Not sold on Teddy Bridgewater leading that team anywhere, I could see them wetting the bed and squandering their lead in the division

- what an awful call for the two point conversion John Fox

- don't think there's a QB in the league who gets more of a pass for being a meaningless stat stuffing QB than Philip Rivers

- the Jets are no better with Fitzpatrick than Geno. Revis island got demolished by Nuk

- great game between the Cards and Bengals. Starting to think AJ Green is a tad overrated, he doesn't seem to show up in crunch time against anyone but the Ravens. Carson Palmer might throw the prettiest deep ball in the league

- the Falcons have lost to Blaine Gabbert and Matt Hasselbeck :rofl:

Last edited:
-Packers win and I don't hear any crying about Jordy and the play-calling. Funny how that works.
AR's completion percentage is the lowest its been in his career, yesterday was the lowest of the season, under 50%... Hes gone under 50% 4 times since he took the starting job in 2008.

Things aren't fixed in that offense by any means but it was certainly better than the last 3 weeks.

Thanks for putting the hex on the OL 2 months ago by the way... First compliment I've seen you give the Pack in years calling them the best Pass Blocking OL in football. :smh:

Vikings need to fix the oline. The NFC North will come down to Week 17. Teddy played a good game yesterday. Mental errors cost us yesterday.

Last edited:
Bears run langford for the 2pt conversion was suspect. no luck running all day and you do that.

Also could've kicked the FG too instead of going for it. Then Bears score late and would've been up 19-17. hmmm.....

It will be another long week in philly. :lol:

Thanks for putting the hex on the OL 2 months ago by the way... First compliment I've seen you give the Pack in years calling them the best Pass Blocking OL in football.

Still Top 5.

That shaky awareness isn't doing his o-line any favors too...

- Bengals and Dalton actually showed up in primetime. That was a good game. Who woulda thought Carson would be this good in 2015.

- Chip Kelly's plan ain't going so well. Getting rid of talented players with some chemistry for less talented players that don't fit.

- Cowboys finally got a win but it's over.

- Chargers :x :x

- Last but not least

why can't I have nice things like Jameis Winston?

I don't want to win another game, tank and attempt to draft a franchise QB

That coaching staff in SF is pathetic.
Players are clearly mentally clocked out... Mogs weren't even tryna tackle yesterday

NFL

- Kill Cam with the 5 TDs :pimp: . That team is so fun to watch. Keep dabbin' Cam
- Phins need a new QB.
- I'm not convinced by the Cowboys winning. They just beat a wack team. Watch them get smacked on Thursday.
- Phillip Rivers is wasting his career in SD.
- Seahawks pouding on the 9ers will soon be a regular thing year by year :lol:
- The NFC North will be between the Pack/Vikings.
- Peyton's retiring after this season
- Iggles :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Murray1.gif

"Well, when you see DeMarco sliding before getting hit, you tell me. Was that giving full effort?" said an Eagles player who spoke on the condition of anonymity. "You see that [stuff], and it makes you wonder."

-The Chiefs put up 33 points and Alex Smith didn't throw a touchdown. #KansasCityFootball

-Is it in Philip Rivers contract to be an MVP through the first six weeks of every season and completely **** the bed by week 10? He's been so bad that even Antonio Gates told him he was gonna beat his ***.

-Nuk.

-Matt Hasselbeck throws too many interceptions.

-Has anyone seen a Falcons fan in weeks? @Jetpacunlimited

-Ravens gonna have Kyle Boller handing to ball to Jamal Lewis at this rate.

-The Brock era has begun.

-Said Oakland was going to be a 6-10 team before the season. They look like a 6-10 team. Detroit shoulda won that game by two scores.

-Look what happens when Romo comes back. :pimp:

-Jameis may have put up the stats yesterday but it was by far not his best performance of the season. Flourish young gawd.

-Kirk Cousins still the best QB in the NFC East?

-Case Keenum definitely has a concussion. Why is Jeff Fisher employed?

-Jimmy Graham couldn't even get his against the 49ers. Sad day for the second best TE in football.

-Can't even blame that game on Andy. Primetime Marvin Lewis.

Last edited:
was wrong on cam... dude is balling out. dont like him but props to cam on his play. 

packers and vikings- both arent real threats to win anything. cant believe arod has looked so human this year. teddy is a average qb period. 

cowboys- looked good with romo back in, never realized just how much we rely on romo. back to work for the boys and i expect them to beat the panthers on thankgiving. every game is must win , they played like it yesterday. 

eagles- chip the clown. wheres stillin and his stupid chip avy at.

called this team a 7-9 team since the jump and they seem like they going to end up around there. love to see the eagles being trash. its funny thinking you can win with qbs like sam bradford and mark sanchez . glad the cowboys didnt pay up for dmarco ..

chiefs- that d is looking better then the broncos d the past two weeks. 

seattle- still a mediocre squad. this is marshawn lynchs last year in seattle . ..its been proven you dont pay up at rb. 

broncos- team is going nowhere with that offense , called that for a minute now but they are better off without peyton. i said last year dude should of called it a career. its funny to me how washed peyton is..... 

raiders - derek carr wet the bed against the lions of all teams. same with cooper. raiders suck 
laugh.gif
 .  latavius murray is still a very average rb. 

so much bad football this week and this year....its funny theres like two or 3 really good teams  in the whole L  , whole bunch of mediocrity . 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom