NFL Week 11 In Review...

I never knew Murray's body was capable of sliding :lol: :lol:

Texans
- Minus a couple long runs, this defense is looking how I assumed they'd look heading into the season. It's amazing seeing the consistently making big hit, and actually tackling.
- Hopkins torching Revis :pimp: Great to see a stud receiver make catches and not pull his hamstring twerking
- Watt may even be on a better pace statistically than he was last year, yet it's a bit quiet in here. Stuff yourselves with some Papa John's.
- This was the first time in years that I saw a varied offense. It's almost as if they had a real playbook.
- Good collective effort rushing. A lot of hard-earned yards, but the line and backs need to play even better going forward.

Seahawks
- Rawls :pimp: :pimp:
- extra decent line play today to give Wilson time and open up holes for Rawls. The line still stinks though and I'm not being fooled.
- Lockett balling out :smokin

The League
- Vikings still not totally there yet. Feel like that was a Packers adjustment though, like nothing was gonna stop them from winning
- Eagles :rofl: :rofl: Chip looking dumber and dumber every week, even though they're still in the running for the division
- Speaking of the NFC East, Romo is byke. Offense looks much better even with a rusty Romo. But again, this is the NFC East...everybody in this thread knows the hi-jinks that's about to happen, and it's gonna be great :lol: :lol:
- Poor Falcons. 1st thanks a lot for not doing your job in beating the Colts, 2nd, welcome back to being frauds.
- Ravens :x the disastrous amount of major injuries, that descent is unreal
- Bears :lol: :lol: justs take the points that early in the game, they tried to get too cute
- Nice game from Brock :nerd: ....Kubiak is probably extremely giddy cause he always has a soft spot for backup QBs getting their shot as a starter since he never got that chance himself :lol:
- Did the Washington Football Team like that?
- Because of that old ******* letter, I actually wanted to see the Panthers celebrate after every single snap
- No way Keenum should've finished that game, he looked like a crime scene victim after that hit
- Chargers....uuuggghhh....that didn't take long

Last edited:
eagles- chip the clown. wheres stillin and his stupid chip avy at.
 called this team a 7-9 team since the jump and they seem like they going to end up around there. love to see the eagles being trash. its funny thinking you can win with qbs like sam bradford and mark sanchez . glad the cowboys didnt pay up for dmarco ..

not like I have been in hiding

Cowboys are still 3-7 fam, taken solace in the Eagles misfortunes is like being happy the 250 lb chick was lonely the night you broke a cold streak

Last edited:
not like I have been in hiding

Cowboys are still 3-7 fam, taken solace in the Eagles misfortunes is like being happy the 250 lb chick was lonely the night you broke a cold streak
3-7 and the cowboys are okay because the eagles and everyone else in the nfc east is so bad.... 
laugh.gif

you was hyping up the eagles to be a offensive Juggernaut because they scored on every preseason drive.... 

. what happened stillin. 

Nuk is the goods, I'm gonna need the Texans to get him a QB or send that boy back home. And a few days it dawned on me that Tajh Boyd was really throwing to Nuk, Sammy, and Martevious in college :x:x:x
- Tried to tell people that the Bucs were the 2nd best team in the NFCS
-Ravens:smh:
- Didn't expect Philly to lose like that. Chip's done; and if I'm the Titans I wouldnt bring him in. IMO that would only stunt Mariota's growth

Last edited:
3-7 and the cowboys are okay because the eagles and everyone else in the nfc east is so bad.... :lol:  
you was hyping up the eagles to be a offensive Juggernaut because they scored on every preseason drive.... 
. what happened stillin. 

they aren't as good as people thought, just my hypothesis on the situation

Let me handle bums of the week just this time...

The ******* Cincinnati Bengals.
- Bengals and Dalton actually showed up in primetime. That was a good game. Who woulda thought Carson would be this good in 2015.
Nah the Bungles reverted back to their ol' selves by the end of the game. Ridiculous play-calling on their last drive (ARIZONA HAS NO TIMEOUTS!! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT YOU DUMB *****. GET THE 1st DOWN AND CONTROL THE GAME) and that laughable soft *** prevent defense letting them go right down the field for the FG. Of course the bonehead penalty too, oh man...LOL.

Just your latest example of a league wide plague of in-game management & situational awareness being embarrassingly atrocious. Might be at an all time low right now. 
sick.gif

Sorry @dmxfury, but the Bengals aren't ever gonna be **** or do **** until Marvin Lewis is out of there. Lookin' downright flustered by the end of last night's game and then flabby and sick at the press conference. His tenure has provided more than enough data to prove he is what he is. 

They almost had me believing this season, man. Possibly thought this might be different. NOPE...still the same squad of highly talented folk ran by dopes and all of 'em making moronic decisions when the pressure is on.

AND they've benefited more than any other team in the league this season on having great fortune and luck w/ injuries. Dudes better hope that continues and it doesn't balance itself out...

I'm beyond tired of people hyping the Bengals up every season after their usual early season success only to see them inevitably pull the same ****. 

Don't wanna hear **** about these dudes any more until they actually go and prove people wrong when it counts. 

/rant

Let me handle bums of the week just this time...

The ******* Cincinnati Bengals.

Nah the Bungles reverted back to their ol' selves by the end of the game. Ridiculous play-calling on their last drive (ARIZONA HAS NO TIMEOUTS!! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT YOU DUMB *****. GET THE 1st DOWN AND CONTROL THE GAME) and that laughable soft *** prevent defense letting them go right down the field for the FG. Of course the bonehead penalty too, oh man...LOL.

Just your latest example of a league wide plague of in-game management & situational awareness being embarrassingly atrocious. Might be at an all time low right now. 
sick.gif

Sorry @dmxfury, but the Bengals aren't ever gonna be **** or do **** until Marvin Lewis is out of there. Lookin' downright flustered by the end of last night's game and then flabby and sick at the press conference. His tenure has provided more than enough data to prove he is what he is. 

They almost had me believing this season, man. Possibly thought this might be different. NOPE...still the same squad of highly talented folk ran by dopes and all of 'em making moronic decisions when the pressure is on.

AND they've benefited more than any other team in the league this season on having great fortune and luck w/ injuries. Dudes better hope that continues and it doesn't balance itself out...

I'm beyond tired of people hyping the Bengals up every season after their usual early season success only to see them inevitably pull the same ****. 

Don't wanna hear **** about these dudes any more until they actually go and prove people wrong when it counts. 

/rant
yeah i remember dmxfury and a few others were calling the bengals the best team in the L . nah , dalton is still dalton and the bengals are still pretenders. same ish different year . 

I think deep down we all knew that the Bengals would eventually show their true colors, we just wanted to believe that there was a team in the AFC capable of beating the Patriots. Unfortunately, as of now it looks like there isn't.

A L is a L. Unless you're Jerry Jones, there are no such things as moral victories.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom