NFL Week 15 In Review...

Thank you Bevell for using the read option with Russell.
pimp.gif

Rich's tweet about Russell, give that boy his props
pimp.gif

AP MVP

I believe in the Falcons...I think

I keep waiting for Eli and the Giants to stop trolling...still waiting
The 49ers and Packers are on a collision course to meet in the divisional round of the playoffs with the winner of that game most likely the team that comes out the NFC
If that game happens...I can almost feel one of those kickers will screw their team over

- Can't believe we got beat down, stomped and embarrassed like that. I'm still waiting to see what the Falcons do in the playoffs but based on what I'm seeing right now they look like they're ready to make a run. They came to play yesterday.

- I'm done with Flacco. I've tried to defend this dude and it seems like he's getting worse. He has looked like garbage to many times this year. Give Ray Rice the damn ball.

- Adrian Peterson is the MVP. Peyton is my dude but AP is having one of the best seasons I've ever seen. This _ is not human.

- What is going on with the Lions :x

- Cowboys showing some heart these last few weeks. Still don't trust 'em though.

- Crazy game between the 9ers and Pats. Its a bad sign when you blow a 28pt lead in 18 minutes but I'll give 'em credit for not folding.

Is anybody watching tonights game :lol:

Last edited:
Not this OROY again.

OROY comes down to one thing, if RG3 plays last two games.
He won't win it missing last 3 or missing 2/3. If he plays rest of season he will win it.

You guys are trying to make this a team accomplishment, or a MVP type award. It ain't, its offense and what you do offensively. Individual award.

Some random offensive stats.

___________ ATT _Comp %____Yards____Pass TD__ INT___Rating__QBR__Rush Yards_Rush TD
Griffin.............351.....66.4...........2902 .......... 18.............4........104.2.....71.3..........748................6
Wilson...........353.....62.9...........2697 ........... 21.............9........95.5.......68.7..........402...............3
Luck................564.....54.6...........3978 .......... 20...........18........75.5.......65.5..........233...............5

Now I know some people want to ignore rushing yards and rushing TDs, since running from a QB doesn't count as offense, so wouldn't put you over the edge as Offensive rookie of the year. So lets look at only the passing numbers. And well Griffin is still the clear winner.

Last edited:
The Eagles play a role in who wins the East. :smh: :lol:

All the Giants had to do is take care of the their business. :smh:

Last edited:
funny nobody is mentioning the great football Cam is playing...no TO in the last 6 games. Doing work.

game slowing down...thats a scary sight.

Congrats DMX. :smokin

Is Shannahan still lookin at next season tho? :nerd: :lol:

And Cam has looked a lot better lately, my question is is it because the game has slowed down or is it the pressure is off and now they can just go out and play with nothing at stake? Carson Palmer got by for years with that, suck early, get some stats late, look like you've had a good year. Hell, Carson got so good at it, he does it game to game now. 28-0 before he starts throwin it around and gettin those 300 yards and 3 TD's to make it look right.
Hopefully it's just him maturing, let Carolina get him some toys in the offseason and let him go to work with some fresh blood in there with him.

Skins:
-Captain Kirk did his thing.
-Defense seems to be getting better and gelling at the right time. Secondary still got burnt on a big play tho.
-props to Kyle for the great play calling
-Hopefully RG3 will be close to 100%

Rest of the League:

-You had one job to do Steelers. One job. :smh:
-Thank you falcons
-Thank you packers
-AD is not a human being
-49ers defense is scary
-Brady almost brought them back. No team wants to play them right now. I don't care what anybody says.

Skins should trade Griffin for 5 1st rounders to the Raiders.

Kirk Cousins is the goods. I mean look what he did after ONE game against the Browns. Any QB can play this system as long as Shanahan is coaching.

:rofl:

Congrats DMX. :smokin
Is Shannahan still lookin at next season tho? :nerd: :lol:
And Cam has looked a lot better lately, my question is is it because the game has slowed down or is it the pressure is off and now they can just go out and play with nothing at stake? Carson Palmer got by for years with that, suck early, get some stats late, look like you've had a good year. Hell, Carson got so good at it, he does it game to game now. 28-0 before he starts throwin it around and gettin those 300 yards and 3 TD's to make it look right.
Hopefully it's just him maturing, let Carolina get him some toys in the offseason and let him go to work with some fresh blood in there with him.[/quote]

Last edited:
yea im gonna roll with this...i think the kid is realizing you cant turn the ball over in the league. he starting to check the ball down more and throw the ball away. not going for the HR on every play. Sucks that Smitty is getting up in age and Cam is so young.

Hopefully front office brings Rivera back bc the D looks like its starting to buy in. i also hope they get rid of the OC, im over his playcalling. its straight childish at some points. Hate to hit the reset button on Cam when it come to a new O but i think its needed. Shidd i wish Rivera would bring in Norv to run the O.

Guys I think we were talking about the wrong Green Bay WR. James Jones leads the league in TD catches. Lol
But seriously, one time I would like a New England win, they lose. So hoping for a Seattle Win next week for the bye ( if we handle our own business)
Division title feels good after our slow start
What a difference Clay makes. Just need chuck and the Oline to get healthy too going into the playoffs.

- Vikings at that 6th spot right now. Just happy that Minnesota is even in the race this deep in the season. For that, I would like to thank the 2012 MVP, Adrian Peterson. I wish Percy was still around though.

- Not even close to sold on today's Green Bay team like it sounds others might be, but they're getting healthy so again should be very dangerous come playoff time.

- Slowly coming around to the Falcons. I think they have a legit shot if the matchup is right.

- Lions :x Talk about a team quitting. Later Schwartz! Detroit probably a team to watch out for next year.

- Seattle has a chance to be that team with the magical run.

- Romo beastin'. I'm rooting for him, but not at the expense of Minnesota.

- I like the Browns a lot for some weird reason. Excited to see what they do next year.

Last edited:
Vikings currently slotted as the 6th seed in the NFC... to play the Packers at Lambeau. :lol: Don't even control their own destiny though, which is weird. All those tiebreaker scenarios :smh: We shall see how it all plays out. Play @HOU and then versus GB. I think they'll have to win both. The second one might be a bit easier with the possibility of the Packers resting guys.

To break Eric Dickerson's record, AP has to average 147 yards a game the next two weeks. Certainly can get it done based on how he's been doing the last eight or so. It's almost a forgone conclusion he'll get to 2K... he doesn't even need to get 100 in both games to reach it.

James Jones 11 TDs this season... The most up-and-down receiver the last three years. :nerd:

Vick Ballard. First RB to rush for over 100 yards against the Texans since September. :smokin

Seahawks fans: "We're gonna show the 49ers The green and blue team is the best in the division.." Y'all should be 8-6, be quiet.

What the hell, Tampa? :lol:

Knowshon Moreno revitalizing his career. Good for him.

Will Kirk Cousins be a hot trade commodity after the year is over? We'll see. I know at least one team that will need a quarterback...

When is Norv out?

Antonio Brown didn't lose that game, but he certainly did a hell of a lot to contribute to the loss. Up by 7, receiving a punt in your own territory late in the fourth... your NUMBER 1 concern has to be protecting the ball.

COWBOYS

-Romo lighting it up lately...took the #1 defense in the league to school....

-Dwayne Harris making plays...reminding me when he used to tear up my hokies at ecu..dude has WIGGLE

-Win and were in..Saints scare me MUCH more than the skins...hard not to look past NO tho...

-Defense has backups playing across the board...more backups than starters...and were still getting it done...

NFL

-ALL DAY is a monster...if he gets the record he gets the MVP...sorry peyton..

-peyton is the best for a reason.

-how is green bay flying under the radar?

-the Shanahans are doing their jobs at a very high level right now

-Skins still wont win the east....Dez over D.Hall for the game winning play week 17...continuing his tradition of owning D.Hall

Seahawks on fire though JP. This team is much much better than the team that beat* GB. Russell has that offense cooking and the defense is still top notch. Wouldn't be surprised at all if Seattle whoops up on SF.

Who pissed in your folgers this morning?
So you're not refuting it, we're on the same page then!

And Paul, doesn't matter. At 8-6 (what they should be) they would be on the verge of possibly not even making the playoffs... and the 49ers just beat the Patriots AT Foxboro.

Which team is better?

Who pissed in your folgers this morning?
So you're not refuting it, we're on the same page then!

And Paul, doesn't matter. At 8-6 (what they should be) they would be on the verge of possibly not even making the playoffs... and the 49ers just beat the Patriots AT Foxboro.

Which team is better?
One poster said that and you want to go on a crusade against "Seattle fans"
laugh.gif

Well, some things can't be changed so I can only go by what's given and right now Seattle is on fire.

Back
Top Bottom