NFL Week 15 In Review...

If it's not Atlanta then it is either The Patriots or San Francisco in my book. I am putting the Falcons high on my list b/c of them dismantling the Giants. So let me come down first and analyze and I'd probably rearrange my rankings. But, I don't see Denver breaking into my top 3. They just haven't played anyone outside of the Ravens in the past 9 weeks. It's not a knock on them, I just want to see an actual Test. And that won't happen until the Playoffs. Ravens just lost to Charlie Batch so I'm not even going to entertain that as a test.

Beating the Ravens isn't even an accomplishment at this point, they have been playing awful for a while now.

Division Champs.

Bears didn't see this **** coming when they were gassed up at 7-1.  Bums.
Charles Woodson: We don’t need luck, Jay will throw us the ball
clay-matthews-dirty-dancing-12-16-12.gif

Good win for the Cowboys.

Seems like the last few years the NFC East race has come down to the last few games. We control our own destiny but it's definitely going to be tough sledding. Drew Brees and the Saints' offense scares the hell out of me, and we have to win @ Washington on the road. Gonna be an interesting next two weeks.

- Impressive wins by the 49ers, Broncos and Falcons.

- AD.
mean.gif
pimp.gif

- Megatron about to break Jerry Rice's record. So much for him having an "awful" season (
laugh.gif
mean.gif
)

- Ravens free falling right now. Gotta put the ball in Ray Rice's hands more and less out of Joe Elite Flacco.

- Russellmania and the Seahawks have been beastly that last few weeks. Major test upcoming on Sunday night though.

- Really amped for the MNF game tonight. Should be one of the best games of the season.
pimp.gif
/sarcasm.

- Lots of NFL records have the potential to be broken over the next two weeks. I think AD and Megatron take down Eric Dickerson's and Jerry Rice's records. I don't think JJ Watt and Aldon Smith get the sack record though.

- Packers starting to get all their key players back at the most opportune time. I see Clay Matthews was watching Val Venis matches during his hiatus.
laugh.gif
alien.gif

- And congrats on the baby boy DMX.
pimp.gif

NFL

- The Giants must've stayed out too late in the strip clubs. I'm still shocked that they got served like that
- AD :x
- Russellmania :pimp:
- 49ers/Pats was one hell of a game from start to finish. Didn't Think the 9ers would win.
- the NFC East race has gotten alot more interesting.

Yeah the touchdown numbers for Calvin probably don't meet people's standards but it's amazing the season he's having with the shaky play of the Lions as a whole and SPECIFICALLY Matthew Stafford...

No Madden Curse there.

So you're not refuting it, we're on the same page then!
And Paul, doesn't matter. At 8-6 (what they should be) they would be on the verge of possibly not even making the playoffs... and the 49ers just beat the Patriots AT Foxboro.
Which team is better?

You're so lame lmao. Even at 8-6 we would probably still make the playoffs with all of our tiebreakers. We're definitely better than your team if that's what you're asking.

The Vikings WILL NOT make the playoffs. And even if they do they're going to get smacked in the first round by the 49ers or the Packers so you can sit down with that mess.

Last edited:
- Philly staying in contention for a top 5 draft pick :pimp: :smile:{) . As much as I want a high pick, i'd love to see the birds play spoiler :evil:

-Kap doing work :smokin
-Seattle's D is no joke. Hopefully thier DBs can get around that PED situation.
-If there was any doubt about who the MVP is, there shouldn't be now. The Vikes have a tough road if they wanna get in. Anything is possible, though.
-The NFC playoff race is nuts.
-Chicago could miss the playoffs after starting 7-1 :x I don't see it though. Their last 2 are easily winnable.
-The fact that the Jets are still in playoff contention is wild to me. Would crazy to see them make it, and face NE in the 1sr Rd.
-That MSU Alumn put in work for Washington, yesterday. :smokin
-I'm sold on Atlanta
-Lions :stoneface:

Last edited:
You're so lame lmao. Even at 8-6 we would probably still make the playoffs with all of our tiebreakers. We're definitely better than your team if that's what you're asking.
The Vikings WILL NOT make the playoffs. And even if they do they're going to get smacked in the first round by the 49ers or the Packers so you can sit down with that mess.

Whoa! Vikings have nothing to do with this. Will not, but if they do, will not win. :lol: You don't know.

Last edited:
The majority of your reply was about the Vikings.... and I didn't mention them once. That's embarrassing.

first the ********....then houston....now san fran....

are seattle the next NT chest bumping champions????

going for the title i see

^Nah...Most the Seattle fans on here are cool dudes and level-headed. I'm also kind of one of them...Just not really the Seahawks. :lol:

Congrats DMX. :smokin
Is Shannahan still lookin at next season tho? :nerd: :lol:
And Cam has looked a lot better lately, my question is is it because the game has slowed down or is it the pressure is off and now they can just go out and play with nothing at stake? Carson Palmer got by for years with that, suck early, get some stats late, look like you've had a good year. Hell, Carson got so good at it, he does it game to game now. 28-0 before he starts throwin it around and gettin those 300 yards and 3 TD's to make it look right.
Hopefully it's just him maturing, let Carolina get him some toys in the offseason and let him go to work with some fresh blood in there with him.
They're running the ball better, getting Cam into a rhythm w/ the play calling and getting off to fast starts.

Doesn't hurt that the defense is playing their best ball as well.

Didn't Carolina trick its fans/cam fans at the end of last season too

sad the patriots lost , good game to the niners .

atleast we fought back and put on a entertaining game because 

today's monday night football game is horrible

new orlean should try and flip their top 12-16 pick this

year and start getting a little depth on that team for

whenever brees is gone

Last edited:
Colts:
The Colts could have won due to that dumb fumble by Moore. Garbage *** RB. :smh:
Oline has to start protecting Luck. 36 sacks is no bueno.
That being said the rest of the team looked good. And there is a strong possibility we may win a playoff game.
Take Luck off this team, Colts have 1-2 wins. So Luck = ROY
Shipley, SMH son. :smh:

NFL:
Texans- Still saying they are going to be one and done in the playoffs. Unless JJ plays out of his mind, the Defense looks blah
49ers vs ATL in the NFC Championship
Peyton is looking gooooooooooooddddd.
Ravens will go no where as long as Flacco is their QB
NE vs DEN in the AFC Championship
And we will see a Peyton vs Luck game in the divisional.
AP is playing out of his mind! Hope he gets the record and MVP.

Can't believe 3 rookie QB's have good chances at making the playoffs.

Praying the giants lose one more game. Praying the cowboys win the final 2 games.

Regardless of rushing record and team record AP should win MVP

I thought what Harbaugh did was grimey but Kap is damn good. Jim knows what he's doing.

Screw the system talk, we all knew that Kirk Cousins was a good QB. It's why everyone was wondering the ******** picked him too. But now that we look at it damn that was a good pick. They figured RGIII could get banged up in the season and now having Kirk he may have saved their playoff hopes.

Actually screw allll the system talk. You could make up a million scenarios if so and so was in this system or that system. Systems shouldn't dictate how good we think a player is. No matter who you are you have to learn to master a system to be successful. You can make a system argument to discredit ANY player you want. Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, but it doesn't matter they have superbowls and many others don't. The player still has to make reads, make the throws, and catch the balls. The system doesn't do that for you.

Seahawks are good. But if they run into the Packers in the post season they ARE NOT winning.

Last edited:
I just have 1 question. How the hell is Danny McCray still starting in the NFL? **** boggles my mind. Nothing worse than a safety who can't tackle, can't cover nor play the ball in the air and doesn't make any plays

Last edited:
I just have 1 question. How the hell is Danny McCray still starting in the NFL? **** boggles my mind. Nothing worse than a safety who can't tackle, can't cover nor play the ball in the air and doesn't make any plays
because hes a special teams ACE!

3rd string safety forced into starting because of injury...

he is usually only out there for running downs on defense (peprah or a cb sub in on passing plays) , but injury forced him into starting...it could be worse...word to alan ball at safety(yes, we tried that)

Back
Top Bottom