NFL Week 17 In Review...

S4L

Post your observations from Week 17...

-There can only be one Super Bowl Champion so that makes me somewhat feel better knowing the Giants, Texans, Lions, 49ers, Ravens, Falcons, Broncos, and the Bengals all don't stand a chance.

-Somehow, someway I know Romo will get the blame for last night.

-If I'm a Bronco player or fan, I'm ready for the off-season.

-Is this Sanchez's last year as a starting QB?

-Oakland and Jets fans deserved that.

-Flynn=Cassel 2.0

-Saints will beat the Packers and then will beat either the Patriots or Steelers in the Super Bowl.

I don't know how Dallas would lose that game.

We'll be fine.

Cowboys = rinse and repeat

bye.

All you can ask for is to make the dance and have a shot. For teams like Bengals, Broncos, and Texans, just making the playoffs is a good year. Not all franchises solely base success on championships, you have to build to that level first (Broncos do but not with their team/success past few years)

Matty Checkdown...outside...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

All you can ask for is to make the dance and have a shot. For teams like Bengals, Broncos, and Texans, just making the playoffs is a good year. Not all franchises solely base success on championships, you have to build to that level first (Broncos do but not with their team/success past few years)

Loser mentality....

Originally Posted by S4L3

Loser mentality....
Cowboys will be fine

As much as I hate the Packers, was Rodgers stupid for sitting?

Bradys record could have been his. 

Loser mentality....
Missing playoffs = winning mentality?

Loser mentality....

he's a steelers fan though.........you silly cowboy fan you
smile.gif

brandon jacobs put it best (surprisingly):

"America's Team". ... "You know what it is? You've got a lot of people on other teams hating the Cowboys. It's their fans," Jacobs said on Thursday afternoon. "Some of their fans are loud, obnoxious and just bad. Just everywhere you go you've got them Dallas fans, running their mouth about Dallas. They keep going. It's not really the team and the star and all that. They're just like any other team in the National Football League if you ask me. But their fans are the ones that have me really just feeling the way I feel."
source: http://www.nydailynews.co...es-fans-article-1.998488

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

Loser mentality....

he's a steelers fan though.........you silly cowboy fan you
smile.gif

Nah I didn't know that...

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

As much as I hate the Packers, was Rodgers stupid for sitting?

Bradys record could have been his. 
some teams play it safe, some don't....regardless, it was the smart move to sit rodgers.

besides, im sure he'll challenge for both the yards and TD record a couple more times in his career

Eagles
-STRONG end to the season dominating an inferior ******** team even without our best player in McCoy
-5-1 in the division is no fluke, we matchup very well with everyone despite all the new players and injuries we faced this year
-sucks McCoy didn’t get to play yesterday but he gave us the most incredible season of an Eagles running back I can ever remember. First year ever NO ONE can scold Andy Reid about not running the ball
-I killed you earlier in the season but props to Castillo for developing a new scheme late in the season and dominating on defense (but you still gotta go man)
-Nnamdi you gave up too many touchdowns this year, maybe not a lot of catches but some of the TD’s were killers
-Desean Jackson got KILLED by the media after that Seahawks game and blamed all season long for our problems on offense but he manned up and finished out the year on a good note, props to him (we gotta find a way to keep him next year)
-Mike Vick inability to stay healthy was THE main reason we missed the playoffs this year, ONE more win woulda got us in there. Infuriating but when upright, he can shred any team in the league

Everyone Else
-The beginning of December so many of you Cowboys fans had your chests out when you were sitting pretty in first place in the NFC East clowning the Eagles and Giants because we were losing games (and players) by the truckload and thennnnnnn reality set in. Your franchise CHOKES down the stretch it seems like EVERY season. Try to rationalize it any way you want to by saying our division is sorry (yet you went 2-4 in it) but when it comes down to it everyone was right to laugh at Romo, your garbage defense and horrible head coach

-Matthew Stafford and Matt Flynn put on a show yesterday
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
, Jordy Nelson and Megatron did whatever they wanted out there
-Broncos with the least impressive playoff birth in NFL history, the Steelers are going to destroy Tim Tebow next week
-Maurice Jones Drew is a gamer, led the league in rushing once again for a terrible team, how he manages to do this is amazing to me since he’s the ONLY weapon they have
-What more can be said about the Jets that hasn’t been said before, they are just offensively inept in all phases. How do you name “Tone Time

I'm just happy we made the playoffs. I don't give a damn if we backed in or not. Not one person in their right mind thought this team would be a playoff team this season, let alone winning more than four games. 
Now we have a very favorable match up and a familiar opponent from just a month or so ago. I have a feeling the Bengals will be winning their first playoff game in 20 years.

Jets are gunna be doing massive changes like they did in 08, I do know that players are mad at tone for "quitting", this is gunna be a fun off season

Looks at own sig..continues to be confused

Anybody who thinks success isn't measured in championships is foolish...

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

-Desean Jackson got KILLED by the media after that Seahawks game and blamed all season long for our problems on offense but he manned up and finished out the year on a good note, props to him (we gotta find a way to keep him next year)

trade asante (which will happen) and that frees up 9,335,000

then you also have the following who i doubt will be back next year (or if they are back it won't be at these numbers):

ronnie brown: 1,250,000
vince young: 4,000,000
steve smith: 2,281,250
jamal jackson: 1,675,000
winston justice: 3,031,000
juqua parker: 3,300,000
victor abiamiri: 685,000

and remember we are presently $5,527,031 under the cap

source: http://www.eaglescap.com/index.html

The Eagles and Giants will keep Dallas out of the playoffs for the next 5 years ...

This dude is a certified clown ... acting like that romo interception wasn't terrible and he didn't miss that first pass to dez...

acting like eli manning didn't show out on his boys again

No quotes ... after his fake as tebow rant about we deserve better from him and he'll be better going fwd

ol' there is no way we'll lose to these frauds but has no comment after the giants sweep boy

your boy romo is a bum, terrance newman got abused all night ... i bet u were gathering quotes when the boys cut it to 24-17 ... i'm glad eli and cruz made you sit yo %+@ back down

/rant

-BIG GAME ELI w/ the 4th quarter record
-Stafford / Flynn ... can't ask for more from your backup ...
-Megatron w/ the video game #s ... team will be str8 once they get a good rb ... best w/ those concussions
30t6p3b.gif

-Jets
roll.gif

-Jason taylor being carried out
pimp.gif

-Bucs
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

-No more tebow talk ... like really

Bum(s) of the week

-Colts ... you have secured your #1 pick ... let peyton manning go to a contender ... that's all i ask

It's not foolish, it's realistic for fans of teams like the Bengals, Texans or Lions. There is a difference. It'd be me expecting the Pirates to win the World Series to have a successful year. Clearly those are unrealistic expectations at this time. But ok, we don't need to argue semantics? It's all about titles.....Steelers rule

As for this week, I thought the Bengals would win that game, but not important for them after all due to the Jets and AFC West being incompetent

Back
Top Bottom