NFL Week 3 In Review...

- Does it bother anybody else the Pittsburgh Steelers can't run the football to save their lives? That @$%* just ain't right...

They were a terrible rushing team last year also... in the 20s.

they were able to ride the defense last year, but now that Troy P is out they're gonna have to fight for the #2 spot in the AFC North. when he gets back,of course they'd still be in the hunt to win the division, but right now it's not looking good.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

And Ced looks good... I ain't seen dude run like he did on that 23 yard TD since he was in Austin.
laugh.gif
I was watching UT-TTU '03 (Vince, Ced, Vasher, DJ, the Griffin's, eyc vs. Symons, Welker, Henderson,etc) and that boy Ced was EXPLOSIVE. Iforgot how he looked back in college
There's no way Randy Moss should have fallen, Warren Sapp, etc. It aint the 1st time.
No doubt. I know that, I'm just saying. And at least they had legal/drug concerns. All D-Jax had is a "bad attitude"
laugh.gif

Oh, and the fact that he's 165 soaking wet but still.

DOWNTOWN43,

If Sweed and Holmes don't drop TDs in the endzone, and if Mike Wallace doesn't run out of bounds, Ben has 6 TDs.

If Santonio doesn't run the wrong route yesterday, and if there wasn't a Hail Mary play to be called in the Titans game, Ben has only two picks.

6 TDs, 2 INTs. That would be his stat line at this point. He's also rushed for 2 TDs.

Does it change the fact he throw those picks? Of course it doesn't and I'm not "proclaiming" anything, but he's played pretty wellthrough three games. His wideouts just haven't been the most reliable these past few weeks.

^didnt Jackson weight out at 160-something though? i remember that being a big deal around draft time

Ben is the greatest QB alive, I won't stand for you people saying anything remotely negative about him. Don't make me break out 7 chapters worth ofworthless explanations and excuses on ya'll.

Ben is goat, deal with it.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

^didnt Jackson weight out at 160-something though? i remember that being a big deal around draft time

measured in at 5'9" and 165

seriously.. i'm man enough to admit, as an eagles fan, i didn't think he would be anything more than a good punt returner and maybe a decent slotreciever (similiar to roscoe parrish)

BUT MAN... am i sure glad i was wrong on that one

and to top it off.. i thought ted ginn would be a monster in the league (i still think he has a chance, just not with the present miami team)

^
laugh.gif
Nah, I'm not one of "them", I've said on here he's not what people make him out to be. But he HAS been playin' good so far.

That's my opinion, at least.

Ah, yes. Did the Steelers lose? Yep. And here comes Ben this and that talk. A day late but here nonetheless. Damn near on schedule and from the usual suspects.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Ben is the greatest QB alive, I won't stand for you people saying anything remotely negative about him. Don't make me break out 7 chapters worth of worthless explanations and excuses on ya'll.
He has rings that without him, that team wouldn't have won.

Ben is not only top 5, he's number 1. Look at all of those records!!

I'll start off by saying I've seen worst losses than this...so i'm not gonna say "This is the WORST LOST EVER"

We are not the worst team in the NFL but we are in the bottom 5
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Brett Farve is a beast
pimp.gif

The Jets and The Saints can be Epic next week

Peyton Manning is still the best QB in the league

Cinncy
pimp.gif

And I wonder who will throw more picks tonight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

- Has KLJ taken over the presidency of the Ced Benson Fan Club yet?
Element of surprise. Who's expecting a run with 3 minutes left from a team who is down by 11?

laugh.gif

There is still room on the Ced Benson bandwagon. I've been saying this weekly since last year's Cowboy game. People are starting to come around I see.
pimp.gif

-That Brett Favre throw was incredible
sick.gif

-Percy Harvin is definitely proving his worth. Safe to say Vikings are the best NFC North team right now?
- Big Ben loses his first game in Ohio
pimp.gif

roll.gif
To think this division had been the best in football.
-Pats looked better this weak, but I'm still not that impressed. If the offense clicks then they'll be a LEGIT contender again. Only week three though.
-The Bengals should be 3-0 if it weren't for a fluke play
smh.gif

-Baltimore is scary right now. Seeing them with offense is not normal.
-That boy Sanchez continues to make Pete Carroll look silly.

And I forgot..CAN WE GET A ROBB REPORT?!?!

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

The Patriots will be lucky to win 8 games this season if that offence doesn't start gelling.

So what does that say about your squad?
If you had read what I wrote instead of trolling like you always do you would have noted what I said about "my squad". Simple #%+ dude.

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

I'll start off by saying I've seen worst losses than this...so i'm not gonna say "This is the WORST LOST EVER"

We are not the worst team in the NFL but we are in the bottom 5
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Brett Farve is a beast
pimp.gif

The Jets and The Saints can be Epic next week

Peyton Manning is still the best QB in the league

Cinncy
pimp.gif

And I wonder who will throw more picks tonight
laugh.gif

Worse loss than this? I don't think so.

Maybe the Buffalo game after ST died.

But this feels like rock bottom right now
frown.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

If the saints get a running game ... watch out ....

170 rushing yards per game not enough?
grin.gif
Sha Zam

-P Train is a beast and so is the Saints running attack

-Saints Defense allowed 0 offensive points (so much for that Defense being suspect
eyes.gif
)

-Malcom Jenkins will be good in a few years

I am going to be a skins fan till the END! and I know its early, but the direction we are going
in doesn't seem like its going to change this season or anytime soon.
eyes.gif

Skins got me feeling like I am going through a breakup!

I am not even hungry!/ Can't eat
2ql60jp.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

The WORST team in the entire league.
Browns would beat the Skins by two scores...

laugh.gif
roll.gif

-We haven't scored a TD since last November ( I don't count the td they had in week 1 with 20 seconds left in the game down by mutiple scores)

-Clinton Portis would slap Eric Wright/Brandon Mcdonald all day long

-We are horrid, I really think our 99 expansion team could beat this team.

-Tampa Fans, how is K2 working out for you guys, I miss him on The Browns, we haven't scored since he was on the team, he was that go-to target

Originally Posted by yungchris504

grin.gif
Sha Zam

-Saints Defense allowed 0 offensive points (so much for that Defense being suspect
eyes.gif
)

indifferent.gif
... implied in that statement is lets c it continue

Originally Posted by yungchris504

grin.gif
Sha Zam

eyes.gif
)

Payton is finally using Bush/Thomas, Bush/Bell like he used Bush/Deuce in 2006. The last few years, whether it be injuries or just bad gameplanning, it'd be like he'd run Reggie up the middle 8-10 times, when that wouldn't work, he'd switch back to PT, vice versa. Now, he'susing Bush as the change of pace back the way it worked his rookie year, with PT doing the heavy lifting.

There's NOTHING to complain about with NO right now. Reggie's averaging 88 ypg (all-purpose), Drew's average is unreal, all the receivers aremaking grabs, the defense is holding up... let's just hope this continues. Let Mike Bell sit another week. We have reserves
wink.gif

-if the skins would get it together and get things clicking they will be a tough team to beat. yall hyping them being one of the worst a little too much.too much talent on that team

- colts...smh..not even fair with peyton

-G men- still struggling in the red zone but we did get two td's. we arent the best in the league until we can prove we can get the ball into theendzone consistently. i dont like the way jacobs is running this year. he's doing way too many cutbacks when he should just be running downhill. i thinkhe's being influenced by bradshaw

- jets- nothing need be said they are a problem

- pats- once they start clicking they will be the best team....f u all!!! i was a little surprised the falcons didn't make the game closer

- how about them bengals...

- eagles were playing the cheifs so...i'm a litttle surprised they didnt try to get vick in the game more

-vikings with that lucky win
laugh.gif
...49ers outplayed them ALL game. 9ersare for real. singletary got them focused

top 5 teams in no order
ravens
colts
pats
jets
saints(they can fall off anytime though because of their defense)

teams on the verge
bengals
g-men( cant put them in the top 5 until they score td's consistently in the redzone
embarassed.gif
)
vikes(percy harvin...i been saying to watch out for that kid)

-how does houston have all of them 1st round picks on D and still suck on defense?

-we can stop asking if Brett Favre can win a game with his arm now

-Carlos Rogers still a pro bowl CB?
roll.gif
roll.gif

-Peyton Manning will go down as the best QB of all time

-Cards Ol suck that bad? or colts DE just killing?

-Jamarcus Russell is a #*##+@% bum. worst starting QB in the NFL, hell some back up QB's are better then him

-Byron Leftwich sucks also. thinking about it Russell career is going to be just like Leftwich

- who is Mike Sims-Walker?

- i said it before i will say it again Lee Evans or TO is going to kill Trent Edwards before the season is over, dude doesnt look down field

-Titans better get VY some snaps to see if he has a future there cause collins is done after this year

-whats wrong with McFadden?

Back
Top Bottom