NFL Week 3 In Review...

I wouldn't say the 9ers outplayed them the entire game. Hell, the 9ers didn't even convert 3rd down. They made some great plays to help overcome theirterrible overall offense.

Phil Rivers makes throws that I'm not sure any other QB in the league can make I'f im a coach Rivers is my guy.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Phil Rivers makes throws that I'm not sure any other QB in the league can make I'f im a coach Rivers is my guy.
This.

And don't get it twisted...even though Rivers won't be cutting a "How to throw the ball correctly" DVD anytime soon, the dude has a very goodarm....it's a strange delivery, but it gets the job done.

Too bad Phil doesn't move within the pocket well. Once pressure is placed on him he falls or throws the ball at the ground.

top 5 teams in no order
ravens
colts
pats
jets
saints(they can fall off anytime though because of their defense)

teams on the verge
bengals
g-men( cant put them in the top 5 until they score td's consistently in the redzone
embarassed.gif
)
vikes(percy harvin...i been saying to watch out for that kid)

How you gonna have the Jets over the Giants?
roll.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 204)]- The Ravens look like the best team in the L.[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 0, 204)]- Very impressed with these no name WR's making plays like theChargers Naanee, Colts Garcon, Mike-Sim Walker[/color]
- The Skins aregarbage but they hinted that with the performance a week before against the Rams, Jim Zorn still in denial smh.
- Peyton Manning seems to always get the job done, best QB in the L
pimp.gif

- Calvin Johnson can move for a big WR.. incredible move on Carlos Rogers
eek.gif

- Why is Josh Johnson starting over Josh Freeman? They should bench Leftwhich AFTER the Skins..since he did well againstthem with Pittsburg last year.
- The Browns are awful
sick.gif
... doesn't matter whos QB.
- Ahmad Bradshaw is fun to watch, great runner.

Cowboys bouncing back tonight @ home
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

-how does houston have all of them 1st round picks on D and still suck on defense?
That horsecollar flag on Mario Williams was BS though, I'll give them that. But they still didn't do much to stop Mojo and that no namereceiver all game. In the end, the blame gotta go on Chris Brown, he choked the game away (no pun intended).

nerd.gif
Is Chris Chambers still inthe NFL????

Excluding Brees and Peyton, right?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Excluding Brees and Peyton, right?

Na, obviously those guys are better, but Rivers got that moxy on the field that no other Quarterback has. To me, he is that guy who wants his ball his handsand lives for those pressure situations. He will never be shook to throw the rock.

Hold UP!!!! CJ is the most athletically gifted WR in the league?
eek.gif
Andre and Randy would like a word with you DoubleJs.....

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

top 5 teams in no order
ravens
colts
pats
jets

teams on the verge
bengals
g-men( cant put them in the top 5 until they score td's consistently in the redzone
embarassed.gif
)

roll.gif

I was thinking the same thing earlier when I browsed his thread. Dudes are on the Amy Winehouse tip

- if the patriots fix their redzone offense...they WILL be trouble. and they WILL fix it.
- the falcons...not so good as we may have thought
- peyton manning has been SHARP
- the jets and mark sanchez continue to impress
- wish sanchez wasn't a jet, would love to root for dude
- the cardinals continue to disappoint
- the lions, congrats
- the ********, fyl
- brett favre can still pull rabbits out of his hat

1. giants
2. ravens
3. colts
4. jets
5. pats
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

would you throw Josh Freeman to the fire behind that OL and bum WR?
Exactly... Freeman wasn't the type guy you'd want to throw to the wolves like Ryan, Flacco, Stafford, and Sanchez have been from thebeginning anyways... Got a ton of talent, but he's probably not ready to take the reigns yet...

And like I said a couple weeks back, they were wasting their time with Leftwich...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

eek.gif

CJ is more athletically gifted than both of those guys.

9ers are gonna win the NFC west and it wont be close

Even when TO says the right thing people still hear what they want to hear

Zorn is a dead man walking, no way is he gonna make it out of the bye week

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

top 5 teams in no order
ravens
colts
pats
jets

teams on the verge
bengals
embarassed.gif
)

roll.gif

cause i got more faith in the jets redzone offense than the giants
laugh.gif

giants look so suspect in the redzone
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

plus the jets have had a tougher schedule so far...NO ONE thought they would be 3-0 right now. they beat the pats and titans. even though i never thought thetitans was anything serious, they do have a solid defense and the jets put 24 on them. and the jets are still missing a couple starters too.
sick.gif

only real competition the giants have had are the cowboys...and the cowboys are nothing serious in my opinion, not with romo back there playing qb turning theball over. facing a disorganized ******** team and a team in the bucs that are rebuilding will make anyone look good.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

eek.gif
Randy Moss & Andre Johnson are not in CJ's league athletically....not a chance.

Back
Top Bottom