NFL Week 3 In Review...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colts played this week?  

All seriousness...  thoughts on Bortles?

bortles should, and i say should because he has to get some help around him, be a good qb, he is big athletic and can stand in the pocket and deliver the ball, he has really good pocket presence. I thought he was definitely the best QB in the draft. he looked good yesterday threw 2 tds but also 2 int... he got us with the ol fake spike play and threw a td lol

-bills
If we dont run the ball well we wont win period
All our coners are trash except Corey Gram
EJ played well just cant depend on him to win games

-NFL

Benjamin is the the real deal.

Thats eagles skins game was :pimp:

Are the cowboys better than we expected?

Glad I picked up benjamin for my fantasy!

weeblewobblehauschka.0.gif

- We have our first Eagle to start revolting against Chip, let's see who else follows.
if anyone is signing on with cary Williams, they will be following him out the door.. dude is luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccckkkky kyle fuller didn't drop to 22 (heard we were really high on him)

dude is making 6.5 this year to get roasted every single week.. can guarantee dude wont be with the team next year

Derek Carr throws passes like Jonathan Moxon stopping the clock. Sideways. Dude needs a screen door endorsement asap.

Incredible close to the Super Bowl rematch. That is why the NFL will always overcome whatever drama is going on.

Bridgewater time. :pimp:

Nick Foles is a man. That cheap shot by the Skins dude was bogus, and I respect the hell out of Philly dudes goin straight brawl mode. Well done.

Aaron Rodgers, Brees, and Brady, all seem to be.....off. In this new era passing time. Very, very strange.

Week 3, the week of all the QB's catchin passes? Dalton, Manziel, Russ. :lol:

Harbaugh outsmarting himself. Stick to the run game, then open the passing game up, not the other way around.

Arizona tho, tough as nails.

San Diego is sneaky good. If they would have closed week 1......

Hester = GOAT

Antonio Brown is good.

Atlanta just scored again.

Hester, Hurns, and Olsen all scratch for the U.

if anyone is signing on with cary Williams, they will be following him out the door.. dude is luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccckkkky kyle fuller didn't drop to 22 (heard we were really high on him)

dude is making 6.5 this year to get roasted every single week.. can guarantee dude wont be with the team next year

he's lucky Jason Verrett went off the board before we could screw up and draft Marcus Smith

Cary knows he won't be here next year so he has nothing to lose

Last edited:
-Derek Carr....gotta appreciate the rookie challenging the best DB in the game...with the game on the line.

-Khalil Mack. Real deal.

-Rest of the team. Worse in the NFL.

-That Eagles/******** game. :wow: ...Foles earning fans across the NFL. Helluva performance. He clearly wasn't 100% by the end of that game, but he gutted it out. ******** run defense was legit. Made Foles do it without Lesean or Sproles.

-Packers aren't a good football team.

-Who the hell is Austin Davis?

-Cowboys are also trash. Too bad they can't play the Rams every weekend. Sorry team.

-Kniles Davis deserves to start somewhere. Every opportunity he gets. He just runs so damn hard.

-Zona. Without Carson. Props. Michael Floyd. It's a new era.

-Is Antonio Brown a Top 5 WR?

-Is it too soon to take Cincy serious?

-RG3 will be unemployed soon.

-RIP Rob Bironas

:lol: oh and Jax actually have a pool party with cabanas going on during the game, i was trippin out on that, I heard they were thinking about doing that in the offseason but they actually did it

Last edited:
:lol: oh and Jax actually have a pool party with cabanas going on during the game, i was trippin out on that, I heard they were thinking about doing that in the offseason but they actually did it

Tim Tebow is the lifeguard

Huddler's advanced search function > whatever your football team does this year. 

nthat.gif

Once you master it...there isn't anything left to accomplish in life.  

Colts:

Luck looked great! :smokin
Bradshaw is a beast. Just wish he would stop jumping up and celebrating the way he does when he scores a TD. lol
Wayne with some nice catches :smokin
Defense played real real good. Hopefully Arthur Jones gets back soon.
Moncrief.......time to flourish young man.

NFL:

Rodgers you are not lookin like an MVP through the first 3 weeks. Still early but cmon homeboy, I put money on you to win. lol
Peyton.........you my QB for life bro but damn that was a terrible INT.
LMAO at the Manziel trick play.
Arians..........miss you so much as our OC. You have that offense cooking in ARI.
SMH at the Fins for letting Joe Mcknight score 2 td's. I legit had no idea dude was in the league.
Free Cam. SMH at the Panthers mistakes yday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom