NFL Week 3 In Review...

Using opponents played has to be one of the dumbest ways of gauging performance in the league. We should start taking away the stats Brady and Manning put up against the 6 horrific franchises they've had the luxury of bending over the railing the last decade plus.

Using opponents played has to be one of the dumbest ways of gauging performance in the league. We should start taking away the stats Brady and Manning put up against the 6 horrific franchises they've had the luxury of bending over the railing the last decade plus.

I use it against them :nerd:

What's the deal with Ed and his comments to Cam?

I thought people have mentioned that before :lol: :lol:?

I guess Mack isn't the most overrated player in NFL them
wink.gif

Still think he is beyond overrated.  Will happily eat crow if he continues to play like he did in week 3.  But its been 3 games so far.  1 game he made an impact.  2 he has been invisible.

Lets see how the season develops.

I guess Mack isn't the most overrated player in NFL them :wink:

Still think he is beyond overrated.  Will happily eat crow if he continues to play like he did in week 3.  But its been 3 games so far.  1 game he made an impact.  2 he has been invisible.

Lets see how the season develops.

He has started slow this year but I still don't think he's overrated. The skill set is there

The difference ;

Brady goes and performs in the playoffs against the superior teams or do you now remember the last super bowl where he cut up that defense?

Meanwhile Manning does manning things and gets disrespected.

Manning is a stat padder.
fully agree..... 

The difference ;

Brady goes and performs in the playoffs against the superior teams or do you now remember the last super bowl where he cut up that defense?

Meanwhile Manning does manning things and gets disrespected.

Manning is a stat padder.

Where did this come from? I'm not comparing Brady and Manning to each other here. I'm saying that using strength of opponent is not the strongest crutch to stand on. I don't care too much about who Cam has played so far. The fact that he is carrying this atrociously put together offensive unit to 3 wins so far deserves some sort of praise. That's it.

The panthers want to win low scoring ugly games, with drives that eat up a bunch of clock with a few shots down the field. Cam stats will never be off the charts. But with Kelvin I'm not sure any of those games are close. And the only legit looking qb Atlanta has faced is Eli.

But yet you calling ALT offense potent. :stoneface:

Spot it

ATL's Offense is and has ALWAYS been better than Carolina. Yall have a good defense and a poor mans Mike Vick. It'll only get you so far. Good luck this year.

Last edited:
any mobile, black QB is automatically compared to Michael Vick

just like every lightskin shooting guard is Klay Thompson

I just have to say 1 thing.

Props to S4L for consistently doing this thread. You will go down as an early internet legend when all is said n' done

Reactions: S4L
ATL's Offense is and has ALWAYS been better than Carolina. Yall have a good defense and a poor mans Mike Vick. It'll only get you so far. Good luck this year.
Atlanta's offense has always been better bit the last two seasons that hasn't mattered. The defense does look much improved tho. The nfc south is a two team race and the only thing that gives Atlanta an edge is we play green bay and seattle whereas they play the Vikings and the 49ers

Back
Top Bottom