NFL Week 4 In Review...

Vontaze Burfict can Play some Football.

Yep....Quite amazing how dude has went from top 15 pick to undrafted to starting linebacker all within a calender year. Cincinatti is going to be an AFC power for years to come as long as the Brown's (the family, not the team) don't **** it up.

jagswag_medium.gif

:lol:

It's not Rex's fault though...He might go down with the ship but this on Tannenbaum and Woody, they've made the clownish leadership decisions the past two year, drafted poorly and forced Sanchez down Rex's throat. This team is just horrible...we have zero playmakers, the worst QB in the league and an average defense. That's a recipe to get destroyed.
Rex should not shoulder the responsibility for this team.

Since you cant fire Woody

Tannenbaum and Rex need to go

Tannenbaum more than anything, As loud as Rex is he should be in that office yelling Tannenbaum

Hes been the GM since 2006 and his drafting and personal moves have been underwhelming to say the least.

Au contraire, that team doesn't even look like it's adequately prepared on D, offense, or special teams & that's on Rex. Tannenbuam's a clown too. I bet he thought he was getting the better of the Santonio deal & the tebow deal..:lol:. Sanchez would be great on another team, for real.

In the end, Rex is just like his pops. Solid DC, but doo doo HC.

Sanchez would be great on another team, for real.

Yea...you have zero clue what your talking about. A shaky, rag-arm, inaccurate, low-iq, poor decision making qb would be great somewhere else? Got cha'

Rex led us to two AFC championships when we had talent on this team. This team isn't talented anymore aka the difference between than and now. If you give him the players he'll coach them up, he just shouldn't be making personnel decisions.

as good as 9ers defense was

Sanchez was missing open receivers, not stepping up in the pocket before it collapsed, etc...

Raiders

I ****** HATE Greg Knapp and the ZBS.

• 2 years with Greg Knapp or ZBS = McFadden is Terrible
  • 3 Years without Greg Knapp or ZBS = McFadden is a top 5-7 back in the League

This doesn't take a scientist.

Apperantly, no pass rush, no good cornerbacks, a crappy FS, a bad MLB, only 1 quality WR, no running game, and a bad O-line, isn't gonna win you many games.

Rest of the L

AJ Green is a beast.
Matt Stafford is trolling my fantasy team.
The Cards seem to be a mirage.
The Seahawks apparently can't decide how good they are.
Classic Bills
The Jets stayin with Mark Sanchez and Shonn Greene :lol:

-Texans are the most complete team in the league rightnow.

-What happend to the Lions :x

-Its been a long time since I've seen a team quit the way the Bills did yesterday. Mario Williams....We looking for you.

-Jets need to call TO, chad or Plax. They need somebody to help Sanchez.

- :lol: @ Harbaugh rubbing it in with the wildcat.

- Giants will be alright. We know its a marathon, not a sprint. Now the Eagles decide to take care of the ball. :smh:

- People still sleeping on Dalton

-43 for the panthers:rofl:

-im sorry but panthers should of went for it on 4th and 1 yesterday

-deion was clowning Nnamdi last night:rofl:

Michael Ervin be killing him every week. :lol:

Last edited:
Sanchez would be great on another team, for real.

Yea...you have zero clue what your talking about. A shaky, rag-arm, inaccurate, low-iq, poor decision making qb would be great somewhere else? Got cha'

Rex led us to two AFC championships when we had talent on this team. This team isn't talented anymore aka the difference between than and now. If you give him the players he'll coach them up, he just shouldn't be making personnel decisions.

Aside from losing Revis to injury & what's his name retiring & becoming an ESPN analyst (who wasn't a big factor) , who have the Jets lost? If they were talented enough to go to 2 AFC championships, they should've only gotten better (in theory) with this squad. I

^They're the Orlando Magic of the NFL, hitting an apex followed by making silly moves and getting worse and worse every year. I wanna say that the combo of Leon Washington with Shonn Greene paid huge dividends before Washington broke his leg and was deemed expendable.

Last edited:
Their receiving core is worse. They were once the best team in the league rushing, now they are the worst. Their safeties are worse. Their Linebackers have gotten old and creaky. They have no one who can get to the quarterback at all. At best this year we were prolly an 8-9 win team now with Holmes and our two best offensive weapons (Keller/Holmes) out we are in the 2-6 range. Again this team just has holes all over. The defense got older and we didn't bring in new FA that have added anything. As that has happened we expected Mark to mature, step up and making up for that difference. That has not happened. This organzation is run like the Knicks, a moron owner and a moron GM. Rex is still one of the better head coaches in football, IDC what anyone says.

^They're the Orlando Magic of the NFL, hitting an apex followed by making silly moves and getting worse and worse every year. I wanna say that the combo of Leon Washington with Shonn Greene paid huge dividends before Washington broke his leg and was deemed expendable.

dont forget Thomas Jones

Ron Rivera is an idiot.
Is the NFC West the strongest conference right now? Standings says so
LOL @ a Chris Johnson appearance.
Andy Reid was almost a goat. Coaches need to ditch that icing the kicker BS
What's really good with the Vikes? 3-1 :smokin

Rex is still one of the better head coaches in football, IDC what anyone says.

I agree with that. I always thought Rex did a great job with that team. They never had a lot of talent especially on offense. The front office was more worried about getting Tebow than getting some real pieces that can help the offense. I still dont get why they let Plax go.

Ahhh can't believe I forgot about Thomas Jones. It was Him and Washington, along with Greene. There was no reason the Jets should have let him go for an LT coming off his worst season.

Last edited:
Ahhh can't believe I forgot about Thomas Jones. It was Him and Washington, along with Greene. There was no reason the Jets should have let him go for an LT coming off his worst season.

Thomas starting

Green being the spell back

Leon on 3rd

they let it go cause they didnt wanna pay him :smh: yet the pay LT WTF?

But face it, Rex will do more good for a team as a DC, not a HC.

Hope he's fired and ends up w/ the Skins after the season is over.

*edit*

in case yall missed it yesterday

skinslol_medium.gif

warmups.

and watch Robinson's foot twitch towards the end. Scary stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom