NFL Week 4 In Review...

DaComeUp thinks he's too cool for school.

Go Gio though.
Wut? 
laugh.gif

Them feels. You're in them. 

Last edited:
Last edited:
COLTS:
Luck is spreading that ball around beautifully
Reginald Wayne is the smoothest reciever in the game, hasnt lost a step
O line is actually playing really well right now, especially AQ Shipley
Defense forcing turnovers
Pat Mcafee with the beautiful onside :smokin

rest of the league
Keap looks lost out there, gore still better then hyde
foles the overthrowing gawd, mccoy isnt doing ****, sproles though :smokin
the saints looking like ****
chargers look serious, might take the west this year
texans gonna be tough this year

Ravens @ Colts next week :smokin

- Good win for the Cowboys.
pimp.gif
It's weird seeing the Cowboys commit to running game and have a balanced offense. Not gonna front, I was sweating bullets when the Saints made their mini comeback, and I'm sure dudes were salivating in anticipation, because the NFL thread was a ghost town most of that game.
laugh.gif
Then Sean Payton out-geniused himself and thought that putting the ball in punter's hands was better than his All-Pro future HOF QB.

- Steve Smith Sr.
sick.gif
smokin.gif

- That TD throw Aaron Rodgers made that got called back was filthy.
sick.gif
That Cobb juke was nasty too.

- Dat escalation at the end of the Steelers game:

-Steelers go 3&out when they had a chance to end the game with a 1st down, forcing them to punt.

-The punter get off an atrocious punt that gives the Bucs excellent field position in Steelers' territory.

-Neck executes a splendid GW winning TD drive.

- I get knocked out of the NT Survivor Pool. 

-Playing the AFC South is like having 6 extra bye weeks per year, only your practice stats count towards your season totals.
-68.9%, 1305 yards, 13 TD, 4 INT, 326 YPG, 108 QB rating.
pimp.gif
When Romo throws for 170 yards against the Titans, all is quiet. When Andy Dalton throws for 170 yards against the Titans, all is quiet. When Andrew Luck throws for almost 400 yards against the Titans, he's 'padding his stats.' #NikeTalk
Whoa dere, Ches.

*flashbacks to last season*
--We all knew Romo was gonna Romo, but did you see that other QB yesterday? The one in the Patriots uniform? Yikes.
--Speaking of...
56% completion rate, 6.2 YPC, 242 YPG, 7 TD, 3 INT, 80..5 QBR... ouch. Don't really want to hear excuses, either. Had to hear "Oh, he won Super Bowls with Deion Branch, Troy Brown, and David Patten at WR!" for years, so yeah... you can't have it both ways. Granted, he also knew where defenses were going to be lined up due to using illegal frequencies and camcorders, but still. Good thing they play in the AFC East.
So does "soft" division matter or nah? 
nerd.gif

Patriots routinely beat teams outside of their division, too, that's the difference.

Doesn't make the AFC East any less of a **** show. :tongue:

Coulda swore you were the dude running wild with the Carr praise all thru the process, no?

Chester, is he the chairman or do I have someone else in mind?

that was sarcasm

sarcasm?

All the Carr slander in here is sad; dude is gonna be good and would his brother if he wasn't playing 2 Mississippi

http://niketalk.com/t/345476/nfl-discussion-thread-hall-of-fame-game-august-3rd/81330#post_20129415

Unlike some people who have begun to continuously quote me over the last month, I man up when proven wrong.

Remember when Colt McCoy went for 350 yards, 4 TDs, and 1 INT during the 2011 preseason? Fun times.

You're grasping when you use Colt McCoy

He never had near the NFL pedigree that Carr does
I'm glad y'all are starting to believe in Carr now

Told y'all it's

Bortles Gawd
Derek Carr
And Handsome Jimmy G :smokin

Carr is gonna be great

Good pick Raiders :smokin

don't matter Carr da Gawd is ready :pimp:

My man Carr :smokin

Carr is money; I know most of the clowns taking bad about him never watched him play

People get too into the name from college

Ohhh why did you have to bring that name up :x :smh:

I tried to remember the most crappy QB in the last 10 years for them :lol:

If it makes you feel any better; I am a huge Carr guy and think you guys got your franchise QB

I love Garoppolo; I mentioned a while ago to watch him

Carr, Bortles and Garoppolo are my top 3 in no order

I just don't see Manziel making it and I loved him in college

Last edited:
stillin729 stillin729 was on the David Carr bandwagon pretty tough.

Last week he started joking about how David Carr sucks and he always said he sucks.

Damn you dudes so damn thirsty to "expose" somebody when if you search anyone in this thread we have all been wrong on numerous occasions.

Rivers has def had a resurgence; Norv out of town has done wonders

GOOD RIDDANCE.

-You don't get credit for killing the Jaguars. No matter the stats.

Say what you want, but these favored games are the types that the Chargers typically lose EVERY SINGLE YEAR. (I'm hoping that trend stops.)

Rivers is playing with the 3rd string Center too.

:smh:

- No more slow starts from the Bolts?? Been a while since we've been able to say the 3-1 Chargers. Feels good man.
- Philip Rivers: 9 TDs/1 pick.
- Hopefully he can continue his play until Mathews gets back.
- Eddie Royal with his awesome early-in-the-year play.

Back
Top Bottom