NFL Week 6 In Review....(Giants=Fraud Status....)

Originally Posted by jrp44

Do people really label everyone as frauds seriously???

I thought everyone was doing it joking around since Shoes started that crap last year when a team lost a damn game....people seem to be taking it seriously now.

I mean damn....The ********, Giants, Cowboys are frauds because they lose a game? I can see if the Cowboys were like 8-0 barely winning games or something and get blown out by the Chiefs and lose like 4 or 5 games in a row....that can be considered frauds...not when the team loses a game in week 6.
Dude you missed the memo...unless your team goes 19-0, they're a bunch of frauds

*Waiting for one of the Ron Jaworski's in here to come in and take what I said seriously*

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

this thread always make classes go by alot faster
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOL im in class reading right now

DAMN!!! dolphins had the game won against the texans
mad.gif
, wit 4 minutes leftif Renaldo Hill FS # 24, would of held on to that interception
eyes.gif
, itwould of been dolphins ball & they would of ran the clock out & they win!!!

Lets see, the loss to Arizona
- It went down to OT
- First OT game to ever be won on a blocked punt returned for a TD
- 3 of Arizonas coaches where with dallas the year before they went to Arizona, thus familiar with the system/players of Dallas
- Dallas was missing 2 of its starting DBs (plus a backup DB), and a staring G
- Arizona is one of the best home teams in the league (they have only lost 2 home games)
- If Romo had not broken his pinky finger, the Cowboys might have pulled it of
Your first three points are pretty much irrelevant...Dallas missing 2 of its starting DBs...ok...the 4th point I don't even know where tostart if they're one of the best home teams in the league when they've lost only 2 home games when the 2 games they lost were on the road...and Romobroke his pinky on the last play of OT...no more excuses we lost let's look ahead.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by 21shots

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

The NFC still belongs to Dallas.

Belongs?.........Right.
laugh.gif
- It went down to OT
- 3 of Arizonas coaches where with dallas the year before they went to Arizona, thus familiar with the system/players of Dallas
- Arizona is one of the best home teams in the league (they have only lost 2 home games)

8 posts for you to throw out this gem.
indifferent.gif

Chalk up another well informed non delusional Cowboy fan.
eyes.gif

I hope you aren't a Laker fan too.
roll.gif
So this guy is saying Arizona isone of the best home teamsbecause they have only lost 2 home games. 2 home games since when? If you mean this season, well then those 2 home games are their only losses, and make up 1/3of their games played so far.

-Vikes REALLLLY suck
-Rivers is the man
-Jets shaping up nice
-Tenard, Phillips...love that duo
-Joey P is right...it was a fumble
-Bears still winning the NFC north...their defense is second to none
-Lovie showing some +$@%!@% emotion
-Giants=Frauds, Packers=Frauds, with Aaron Fraudgers leading that group of $#+*'s..Eagles=Frauds, still
-
laugh.gif
at people picking carolina winning that division preseason
-Cowboys are finished
-Broncos BLOW
-Skins, Bills and Titans should be fading soon
-Saints are on the rise, Brew Drees+and the Pres
pimp.gif

-
[table][tr][td] Rushing[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Cincinnati[/td] [td]Rush[/td] [td]Yds[/td] [td]Avg[/td] [td]Lng[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]FumL [/td] [/tr][tr][td] R. Fitzpatrick[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]23[/td] [td]3.8[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] C. Perry[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]1.3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] C. Benson[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]1.5[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0 [/td] [/tr][/table]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

People can't formulate a competent opinion, so they just come in here and say "(insert team here) = frauds."

Yeah I get when a college team loses people calling them frauds, but everyone loses a few games in the NFL. It's not like every year someone is going to dowhat new england did last year

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

and yall coming in here saying were OD'ing too much on the "fraud status" label needs to go back and revisit that Was v Dal thread..lol if my memory serves me right there were even a couple of threads other than the game thread that were made with the title "Cowboys = Frauds " or something like that....talk about OD'ing....but its ok.. ..lol,,,

Exactly. Yo, when the Boys lose, %!%$!% who aint been on NT in years brush the cob webs off they computers to post something. Last year when we lost to the Giants in the playoffs, I swear on everything, it wasn't even a split second after Romo threw the INT where FIVE different topics, including a change in title of the game thread from "Cowboys vs Giants" to "Cowboys fans on suicide watch", emerged. Its like these clowns had the threads already created and were just anxiously waiting to hit "confirm new topic." When we lost to NE last year, we were considered frauds. When we were 12-1 and lost to the Eagles we were considered frauds. Its already been confirmed that people on here are more fascinated with the Cowboys losing than their own favorite team winning. All that is just corny to me which is why I throw the fraud thing around so much. Its only karma. With that being said...

Giants are frauds
laugh.gif

And btw, to the Titans fan, the NFC is on a whole different year than last year so please stop bringing up the past.
You forgot to mention that we sat through a season of "What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots Superbowl", 'Boys fans hype theirown team up SO much that eventually we're all just waiting to make fun of them.

It's a little better now that S4L3 has lost his partner in crime to Jetwacunlimited (
roll.gif
at being called that) and the Falcons.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Belongs?.........Right.
laugh.gif
- It went down to OT

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif
So this guy is saying Arizona isone of the best home teams because they have only lost 2 home games. 2 home games since when? If you mean this season, well then those 2 home games are their only losses, and make up 1/3 of their games played so far.

???/ get out of this thread and stick to ddr....he was talking about the cards being like 10-2 at home in the past year and winning like 8 straight home games.

Originally Posted by JuSLeTiTHaPPN

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Belongs?.........Right.
laugh.gif
- It went down to OT

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif
So this guy is saying Arizona isone of the best home teams because they have only lost 2 home games. 2 home games since when? If you mean this season, well then those 2 home games are their only losses, and make up 1/3 of their games played so far.

???/ get out of this thread and stick to ddr....he was talking about the cards being like 10-2 at home in the past year and winning like 8 straight home games.
Cowboys fans need to get their story straight. Either its (1) the past doesn't count so Giants shouldn't get too attached to their SBseason and focus on this season, same as the Cowboys, or (2) the past does count, so the Cowboys historical dominancewill continue -- but then the Cowboys should also look at their lack of playoff wins and flameouts in the postseason, and hey, the Giants are defending champs.

You can't have your cake and eat it too Cowboys fans.

As far as this fraud business, as far as I'm concerned the entire NFC East got exposed this weekend. Yes, even the Eagles who needed a huge comebackagainst the 49ers. But this (Team X = fraud) nonsense doesn't even make sense any more. To me, a team can do one of three things on game day: (1) Playat their potential/skill level, (2) play below it, or (3) play above it. And that's it.

If you look at the Cowboys on paper, they're hugely talented. How many pro bowlers from last year? How many Cowboys passing records was/is Romo breaking? T.O.? Witten? But they lose games like the one against the Cardinals. In games like that they are playing belowtheir skill/potential level. It's not hating to say so, if you disagree... I don't know what to tell you, I'd like to hear your argumentsthough.

Look at the Giants on paper. I've never been too impressed with them individually, that's why I never thought they were the class of the NFC. Theywere playing above their potential/skill level due to team chemistry, coaching, etc. But sooner or later Iexpected them, as I do with all teams, to have a game where they play below or at their skill level. Monday, as painful as it was, was one of those games.

- - -

By the way, when I refer to skill/potential, there's no sure way to quantify it but I find an interesting comparison is against the Madden grades. Almostevery team in Madden averages out to 87-91 in terms of team rating. While we might disagree with a few ratings here and there, in general it seems to be anaccurate reflection of each individual player. And yet, we have teams that are amazing (see NE last year), and teams that are terrible (see MIA last year). That's what I mean when I say teams play below or above their skill level.

Don't hesitate to PM or post if you disagree. Even if you just want to tell me that the Giants suck.
laugh.gif

And btw, to the Titans fan, the NFC is on a whole different year than last year so please stop bringing up the past.
I brought up the present also....you guys play the NFC West-- the worst division in football, i mean that's 4 guaranteed wins-- oh wait...

We both play the AFC North, so that should be good gage of who's better.

And right now the NFC is only 11-9 against the AFC.... so don't act like the NFC is some kind of powerhouse.

Mid-week Revision...

- Like I said earlier in the season... The New York Giants will never miss a chance to take shots at the Cowboys.
laugh.gif
Osi on ESPN this morning talkin about"I think the ******** are overrated, but the Cowboys are the odd men out in this division." ... It never fails.

Originally Posted by ezeblazin

I brought up the present also....you guys play the NFC West-- the worst division in football, i mean that's 4 guaranteed wins-- oh wait...

We both play the AFC North, so that should be good gage of who's better.

And right now the NFC is only 11-9 against the AFC.... so don't act like the NFC is some kind of powerhouse.
Hey, Titans fan. Legit question: How the hell are you guys 5-0 with Kerry Collins under center?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Mid-week Revision...

- Like I said earlier in the season... The New York Giants will never miss a chance to take shots at the Cowboys.
laugh.gif
Osi on ESPN this morning talkin about "I think the ******** are overrated, but the Cowboys are the odd men out in this division." ... It never fails.
laugh.gif
Osi... I think that goes both ways though! Don't getme started on Aikman's commentary last year. It was like, "Oh MAN! T.O. just made an INCREDIBLE CATCH! That was one of the best catches I'veever seen. Romo's reading the field better and better", and then "Eli completes a pass-- let's look at that T.O. catch again!"

The teams don't like each other. The fans certainly don't like each other.
happy.gif

Mid-week Revision...

laugh.gif
Osi on ESPN this morning talkin about "I think the ******** are overrated, but the Cowboys are the odd men out in this division." ... It never fails.

!%@* Osi.

laugh.gif
just feeding the fire.

But Troy has been a little better this year w/the bias (although I didn't think he was that bad before).

Originally Posted by Proshares

Mid-week Revision...

laugh.gif

!%@* Osi.

laugh.gif
just feeding the fire.

But Troy has been a little better this year w/the bias (although I didn't think he was that bad before).
This dude Osi
laugh.gif
maybe he forgot who played last night.

Originally Posted by devilmonx

Mid-week Revision...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Osi... I think that goes both ways though! Don't get me started on Aikman's commentary last year. It was like, "Oh MAN! T.O. just made an INCREDIBLE CATCH! That was one of the best catches I've ever seen. Romo's reading the field better and better", and then "Eli completes a pass-- let's look at that T.O. catch again!"

happy.gif
grin.gif
If anything, Troy Aikman tries too hard to not appearbiased towards the Cowboys...

But I don't hear the Cowboys spouting off about the Giants, ********, or Eagles every chance they get. I don't hear the Eagles or ******** doing iteither... From the beginning of training camp this year, the Giants and their players have been whining about not getting enough respect... You're 4-1coming off a Super Bowl victory... The hell do you keep needing to take shots at the Cowboys for?

Mid-week Revision...

laugh.gif

!%@* Osi.

laugh.gif
just feeding the fire.

Nah, I was just playing a bit but you could definitely tell. He got that Cowboys blood in him for life.
wink.gif

Mid-week Revision...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Osi... I think that goes both ways though! Don't get me started on Aikman's commentary last year. It was like, "Oh MAN! T.O. just made an INCREDIBLE CATCH! That was one of the best catches I've ever seen. Romo's reading the field better and better", and then "Eli completes a pass-- let's look at that T.O. catch again!"

happy.gif
grin.gif
If anything, Troy Aikman tries too hard to not appear biased towards the Cowboys...

But I don't hear the Cowboys spouting off about the Giants, ********, or Eagles every chance they get. I don't hear the Eagles or ******** doing it either... From the beginning of training camp this year, the Giants and their players have been whining about not getting enough respect... You're 4-1 coming off a Super Bowl victory... The hell do you keep needing to take shots at the Cowboys for?
I wasn't aware the Giants were taking shots at the Cowboys every chance they get. I know both teams go at it before they play each other, andI think Crayton and T.O.'s comments before the playoff game last year has become fairly infamous.

If anything, maybe there's a bit of inferiority complex among the other NFC teams. The Eagles have a good squad this year, the Giants are Super Bowlchampions... but do those teams get anywhere near the kind of publicity (good or bad) that the Cowboys get? They have their own preseason show, everythingthey do is in the media (for better or for worse). Hell, most people in the media weren't even picking the Giants to make the playoffs while 99% of themwere picking the Cowboys to make the Super Bowl (despite not having a playoff victory yet under Wade -- !%# Strahan?!) So yeah, maybe when the other teams geta chance to rub it in a little bit, they take it. That's human nature.

I don't know what Osi's talking about, but he's a GIANT, he's not going to go on record saying that the ******** and Cowboys are better.
ohwell.gif

Mid-week Revision...

laugh.gif

!%@* Osi.

laugh.gif
just feeding the fire.

Nah, I was just playing a bit but you could definitely tell. He got that Cowboys blood in him for life.
wink.gif

So does Deion Sanders, it literally pained him to give the Cardinals credit. Rich Eisen and Mooch we just pointing out every stat possible and Deion wasn'thaving it. His bias is way worse than Troy Aikman's or Ron Jaworski.

Mid-week Revision...

laugh.gif

!%@* Osi.

laugh.gif
just feeding the fire.

wink.gif

I think it's these past 2 years him just doing almsot every Cowboy game that's on FOX him and Joe !#@% Yourself.

Mid-week Revision...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

happy.gif
grin.gif
If anything, Troy Aikman tries too hard to not appear biased towards the Cowboys...

But I don't hear the Cowboys spouting off about the Giants, ********, or Eagles every chance they get. I don't hear the Eagles or ******** doing it either... From the beginning of training camp this year, the Giants and their players have been whining about not getting enough respect... You're 4-1 coming off a Super Bowl victory... The hell do you keep needing to take shots at the Cowboys for?
I wasn't aware the Giants were taking shots at the Cowboys every chance they get. I know both teams go at it before they play each other, and I think Crayton and T.O.'s comments before the playoff game last year has become fairly infamous.

If anything, maybe there's a bit of inferiority complex among the other NFC teams. The Eagles have a good squad this year, the Giants are Super Bowl champions... but do those teams get anywhere near the kind of publicity (good or bad) that the Cowboys get? They have their own preseason show, everything they do is in the media (for better or for worse). Hell, most people in the media weren't even picking the Giants to make the playoffs while 99% of them were picking the Cowboys to make the Super Bowl (despite not having a playoff victory yet under Wade -- !%# Strahan?!) So yeah, maybe when the other teams get a chance to rub it in a little bit, they take it. That's human nature.

I don't know what Osi's talking about, but he's a GIANT, he's not going to go on record saying that the ******** and Cowboys are better.
ohwell.gif

He def came out and said Eli is better than Peyton last night on Countdown
laugh.gif
but TJ was forcing him on some of the Take Your Pick questions.

Back
Top Bottom