NFL Week 6 In Review....(Giants=Fraud Status....)

Originally Posted by devilmonx

Originally Posted by ezeblazin

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

And btw, to the Titans fan, the NFC is on a whole different year than last year so please stop bringing up the past.
I brought up the present also....you guys play the NFC West-- the worst division in football, i mean that's 4 guaranteed wins-- oh wait...

We both play the AFC North, so that should be good gage of who's better.

And right now the NFC is only 11-9 against the AFC.... so don't act like the NFC is some kind of powerhouse.
Hey, Titans fan. Legit question: How the hell are you guys 5-0 with Kerry Collins under center?
roll.gif

Well Giants fan.... Kerry has been serviceable..... a key to his success(if you can call it that).... Is the fact that our O-line has been protecting him verywell...only 1 sack allowed so far.

And our team also has perennial pro bowlers in KVB, Bulluck, Haynesworth, Bironas... and future pro bowlers in Griffin, Finnegan, CJ...as well as underratedplayers like Thornton, Hope, Kearse, and Tony Brown

But to make a long story short....you don't need a star QB when you have a D and running game like ours....as well as a coach who knows what he'sdoing.

So as long as KFC doesn't start throwing picks left and right, we should be okay

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Mid-week Revision...

- Like I said earlier in the season... The New York Giants will never miss a chance to take shots at the Cowboys.
laugh.gif
Osi on ESPN this morning talkin about "I think the ******** are overrated, but the Cowboys are the odd men out in this division." ... It never fails.
laugh.gif
Osi... I think that goes both ways though! Don't get me started on Aikman's commentary last year. It was like, "Oh MAN! T.O. just made an INCREDIBLE CATCH! That was one of the best catches I've ever seen. Romo's reading the field better and better", and then "Eli completes a pass-- let's look at that T.O. catch again!"

The teams don't like each other. The fans certainly don't like each other.
happy.gif
grin.gif
If anything, Troy Aikman tries too hard to not appear biased towards the Cowboys...

But I don't hear the Cowboys spouting off about the Giants, ********, or Eagles every chance they get. I don't hear the Eagles or ******** doing it either... From the beginning of training camp this year, the Giants and their players have been whining about not getting enough respect... You're 4-1 coming off a Super Bowl victory... The hell do you keep needing to take shots at the Cowboys for?
I wasn't aware the Giants were taking shots at the Cowboys every chance they get. I know both teams go at it before they play each other, and I think Crayton and T.O.'s comments before the playoff game last year has become fairly infamous.

If anything, maybe there's a bit of inferiority complex among the other NFC teams. The Eagles have a good squad this year, the Giants are Super Bowl champions... but do those teams get anywhere near the kind of publicity (good or bad) that the Cowboys get? They have their own preseason show, everything they do is in the media (for better or for worse). Hell, most people in the media weren't even picking the Giants to make the playoffs while 99% of them were picking the Cowboys to make the Super Bowl (despite not having a playoff victory yet under Wade -- !%# Strahan?!) So yeah, maybe when the other teams get a chance to rub it in a little bit, they take it. That's human nature.

I don't know what Osi's talking about, but he's a GIANT, he's not going to go on record saying that the ******** and Cowboys are better.
ohwell.gif

He def came out and said Eli is better than Peyton last night on Countdown
laugh.gif
but TJ was forcing him on some of the Take Your Pick questions.
He said that because guess who's the Giants QB ?

And btw, to the Titans fan, the NFC is on a whole different year than last year so please stop bringing up the past.
I brought up the present also....you guys play the NFC West-- the worst division in football, i mean that's 4 guaranteed wins-- oh wait...

And right now the NFC is only 11-9 against the AFC.... so don't act like the NFC is some kind of powerhouse.
Hey, Titans fan. Legit question: How the hell are you guys 5-0 with Kerry Collins under center?
roll.gif

it's lonely at the top...
we're 5-0 and you're laughing like you did it too...sorry man
laugh.gif

real question: how the hell are you not 5-0 but gonna laugh at another team that is?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I didnt know that "fraud" was still taken so seriously in here...

It's funny watching you guys get all riled up because some idiots called your favorite team a fraud.... Seriously who the hell cares. It was only week 6. Alot of football to be played still. Teams will lose games, there is no dominant team this year like last years Pats. Yes the Giants, Boys, and Skins lost tosubpar teams this weekend, who gives a $$+%? They are still among the elite. One damn week doesnt make any team a fraud.

Like KLJ said the football knowledge on here has become non-existent at times.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

roll.gif

laugh.gif

real question: how the hell are you not 5-0 but gonna laugh at another team that is?
Nah, it wasn't like that. It was just more of a... who'd have believed it if it wasn't true kinda thing.
happy.gif
No offense intended, though I am curious as to how the Titans have been doingit (haven't really seen any of the games since I'm in NY).

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Originally Posted by Proshares

Mid-week Revision...

- Like I said earlier in the season... The New York Giants will never miss a chance to take shots at the Cowboys.
laugh.gif
Osi on ESPN this morning talkin about "I think the ******** are overrated, but the Cowboys are the odd men out in this division." ... It never fails.
laugh.gif
Osi... I think that goes both ways though! Don't get me started on Aikman's commentary last year. It was like, "Oh MAN! T.O. just made an INCREDIBLE CATCH! That was one of the best catches I've ever seen. Romo's reading the field better and better", and then "Eli completes a pass-- let's look at that T.O. catch again!"

The teams don't like each other. The fans certainly don't like each other.
happy.gif
grin.gif
If anything, Troy Aikman tries too hard to not appear biased towards the Cowboys...

But I don't hear the Cowboys spouting off about the Giants, ********, or Eagles every chance they get. I don't hear the Eagles or ******** doing it either... From the beginning of training camp this year, the Giants and their players have been whining about not getting enough respect... You're 4-1 coming off a Super Bowl victory... The hell do you keep needing to take shots at the Cowboys for?
I wasn't aware the Giants were taking shots at the Cowboys every chance they get. I know both teams go at it before they play each other, and I think Crayton and T.O.'s comments before the playoff game last year has become fairly infamous.

If anything, maybe there's a bit of inferiority complex among the other NFC teams. The Eagles have a good squad this year, the Giants are Super Bowl champions... but do those teams get anywhere near the kind of publicity (good or bad) that the Cowboys get? They have their own preseason show, everything they do is in the media (for better or for worse). Hell, most people in the media weren't even picking the Giants to make the playoffs while 99% of them were picking the Cowboys to make the Super Bowl (despite not having a playoff victory yet under Wade -- !%# Strahan?!) So yeah, maybe when the other teams get a chance to rub it in a little bit, they take it. That's human nature.

I don't know what Osi's talking about, but he's a GIANT, he's not going to go on record saying that the ******** and Cowboys are better.
ohwell.gif

He def came out and said Eli is better than Peyton last night on Countdown
laugh.gif
but TJ was forcing him on some of the Take Your Pick questions.
He said that because guess who's the Giants QB ?

Yea I know
laugh.gif
my point was basically that TJ was forcing the issue w/someof these questions.

glasses.gif
devilmonx wrote:

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Nah, it wasn't like that. It was just more of a... who'd have believed it if it wasn't true kinda thing.
happy.gif
No offense intended, though I am curious as to how the Titans have been doing it (haven't really seen any of the games since I'm in NY).

oohhhhhhhhhhhh that changes everything.

quite honestly I DON'T know how we're doing it(great team spirit
laugh.gif
)

if there's one thing I learned though, if something's going right...don't question it
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom