NFL Week 6 In Review....(Giants=Fraud Status....)

SMH at the Skins

but CP was that dude
pimp.gif

--Vernon Davis had a better Sunday than Chris Cooley.
--The Washington ******** are who I thought they were.
--I can see Matt Cassell carrying the Pats to the playoffs................maybe not.
--The Lions can't catch a break.
--What happened to the "so called" best running back in the league today, Michael Turner??
--Reggie Bush somehow someway finds a way to score every week.
--Had it not been for the 49ers/Eagles game, the NFC West would have gotten the best of the NFC East today.
--Pete Kendall of the Washington ******** thought he was going to make ESPN today, he did but for all the wrong reasons
laugh.gif
--We will have to see what the Colts do for the next 2 weeks to see if they are back or not.
--Tampa Bay still showing signs of life.

FRAUD of the Week: The Washington ******** and some of their fans.

-Eagles aint done....yet.
frown.gif

-my hometown Texans finally won.
-******** are bums
-Cowboys looked weak.

Originally Posted by RellBettaBlues

Jets will win the AFC East. That division is pathetic. Brett Favre is Christ's vicar on Earth.
I'm obviously a Jets fan, so this is weird for me to say, but just because Brady is out for the season, doesn't make the divisionpathetic.

I like the idea of the Jets winning the AFC East
wink.gif

Week 6 Review: The Jets are starting to click more and more.

Matty Ice-ROTY
Roddy-Pro Bowl

Cardinals-Major Props
Peyton- Hittin that stride finally
Jets- Under the radar as much as can be considering they have Favre.
Pats-Nothing without Tommy

pats should trade a 3 or 4 for david carr, he would be a slight upgrade

giants should trade a 3 and 4 for tony gonzalez

giants should trade smith and hixon for roy williams

where is chris simms? i think he got cut a few weeks ago pats should sign him

--The Washington ******** are who I thought they were. FAIL

--What happened to the "so called" best running back in the league today, Michael Turner?? FAIL

--Tampa Bay still showing signs of life. FAIL

FRAUD of the Week: The Washington ******** and some of their fans. FAIL
Skins - 49ers ANYDAY.
Michael Turner did his job, The bears are the 5th BEST run defense... They focused SOLEY ON TURNER.. and Got TORCHED by RYAN... Your hate =FAIL

Originally Posted by Air273

pats should trade a 3 or 4 for david carr, he would be a slight upgrade

giants should trade a 3 and 4 for tony gonzalez

giants should trade smith and hixon for roy williams

where is chris simms? i think he got cut a few weeks ago pats should sign him

Forget the Giants, Seahawks need to trade for Roy Williams.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Bears should be 5 - 1

Today and the Tampa game guys don't realize the game aint over til its actually over

smh.gif
for real man we cant finish against these %#$!%%! NFC South teams throw in the Panthers game where we let up at the end and we can be 6-0.

But quite honestly i was heated after the game but im not too worried about my Bears.

I mean if you look at it we lost to three teams in the NFC South that all stand at 4-2 right now, I mean i predict that the Saints will win that division (yesthey are not the best record wise but i think they are the most talented and will end up on top) so at 3-3 and losing head-to-head to all 3 of those teams notto mention a very talented NFC East where lets say the Giants win the division the Skins and Boiys will fight for one of those 2 wildcard spots as well. Soobviously the wildcard is not very likely for us.

So if the Bears want to make the playoffs than we need to go in the rout of winning the division and unlike the NFC South who has @#@++*! us and the tough NFCEast i think we are BY FAR the most talented team in the North. I mean we went into Detroit and ***$%+ up the Lions last week (i know not a big deal) but theyalso had Kitna, this week they go into Minnesota without Kitna may i add and were this close to beating them. Needless to say although we are both 3-3 i am nottoo worried about them nor should i be worried about any team with Gus Frerotte at starting QB. And i hate to say it but we should have won thatg game today,that was just some dumb ++# %*@* at the end. Orton came through and we should have won. But if you look at it like this, we went into Atlannta and should havewon. Last week Atlanta went into Lambeau and torched them. I think Rodgers is overated and i am not that worried about the Packers. I think the division isours but we RELLy need to finish and beat division rivals starting with next weeks game vs the Vikings. With Kyle Orton starting to break out along with Hesterand Matt Forte and Greg Olsen, etc. Our offense is actually turning into something unlike last season where we had no QB, no RB, and really no WRs. As long asour D can stay healthy and keep on stopping the run (cause if we can stop A Pete like we did to every other RB we played than we should have nothing to worryabout with a team starting Gus Frerotte) than we should be fine in the division. Hopefully we wont let up now and have some flashbacks of last year vs A Pete
sick.gif

But in all realness no bears fan expected us to be this good this season. No one thought Kyle would play as well as he is, no one thought we could get weaponsout of a seemingly weak recieving core, and i really dont think anyone expected that Forte would be this good right away. I still think that the division isours to lose so its not worth beating ourselves up too much after today alhough that game was ours,..

And also Ryan/White got wayyyyy too overated today. Ryan was beating up a secondary missing both its starting corners and one reserve. We had a guy that wesigned last week guarding Roddy White and we were also missing Daniel Manning who can play CB as well but mostly helps at FS. I mean Ryan looked great outthere but thatw as the epitome of a fraud performance, he wont be doing %*@* like that every week.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Bears should be 5 - 1

Today and the Tampa game guys don't realize the game aint over til its actually over

smh.gif
for real man we cant finish against these %#$!%%! NFC South teams throw in the Panthers game where we let up at the end and we can be 6-0.

But quite honestly i was heated after the game but im not too worried about my Bears.

I mean if you look at it we lost to three teams in the NFC South that all stand at 4-2 right now, I mean i predict that the Saints will win that division (yes they are not the best record wise but i think they are the most talented and will end up on top) so at 3-3 and losing head-to-head to all 3 of those teams not to mention a very talented NFC East where lets say the Giants win the division the Skins and Boiys will fight for one of those 2 wildcard spots as well. So obviously the wildcard is not very likely for us.

So if the Bears want to make the playoffs than we need to go in the rout of winning the division and unlike the NFC South who has @#@++*! us and the tough NFC East i think we are BY FAR the most talented team in the North. I mean we went into Detroit and ***$%+ up the Lions last week (i know not a big deal) but they also had Kitna, this week they go into Minnesota without Kitna may i add and were this close to beating them. Needless to say although we are both 3-3 i am not too worried about them nor should i be worried about any team with Gus Frerotte at starting QB. And i hate to say it but we should have won thatg game today, that was just some dumb ++# %*@* at the end. Orton came through and we should have won. But if you look at it like this, we went into Atlannta and should have won. Last week Atlanta went into Lambeau and torched them. I think Rodgers is overated and i am not that worried about the Packers. I think the division is ours but we RELLy need to finish and beat division rivals starting with next weeks game vs the Vikings. With Kyle Orton starting to break out along with Hester and Matt Forte and Greg Olsen, etc. Our offense is actually turning into something unlike last season where we had no QB, no RB, and really no WRs. As long as our D can stay healthy and keep on stopping the run (cause if we can stop A Pete like we did to every other RB we played than we should have nothing to worry about with a team starting Gus Frerotte) than we should be fine in the division. Hopefully we wont let up now and have some flashbacks of last year vs A Pete
sick.gif

But in all realness no bears fan expected us to be this good this season. No one thought Kyle would play as well as he is, no one thought we could get weapons out of a seemingly weak recieving core, and i really dont think anyone expected that Forte would be this good right away. I still think that the division is ours to lose so its not worth beating ourselves up too much after today alhough that game was ours,..

And also Ryan/White got wayyyyy too overated today. Ryan was beating up a secondary missing both its starting corners and one reserve. We had a guy that we signed last week guarding Roddy White and we were also missing Daniel Manning who can play CB as well but mostly helps at FS. I mean Ryan looked great out there but thatw as the epitome of a fraud performance, he wont be doing %*@* like that every week.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Boy you be havin some THOUGHTS.....

Mike Nolan should have been fired the second he stepped into his office after the game today. I may get laughed at by everyone and called a homer, but if wehad a very good head coach instead of Nolan, we easily could be 4-2. In theory, there is not one game, maybe aside from the Saints game, that better coachingcould not have changed outcome of the game. I used to be a supporter....I couldnt be further from it now.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202
pimp.gif

Jags could very easily be 6 - 3 heading into the Tenn game and on 4 game win streak.
B. Marshall is a Top 5 WR IMO
Pats D looks a whole lot worse than years past.
Matt Ryan ROTY
nerd.gif

Wildcat is looking pretty nice in Miami
Could Kurt Warner leas another team to a SB
nerd.gif

Matt Jones quietly having a good year. So far

Another day another 2 TD's for Reggie Bush. Do people really think he is still a bust?

- Love how whenever the Cowboys have a loss they are "Fraud of the week." We got our second loss last season in December making us 12-2 and peoplesaid "FRAUDS!"
laugh.gif

- Cowboys fans need not worry. Its so early in the season and I'd much rather be complaining now about our style of play while there's PLENTY of timeto improve, rather than collapsing in December and only having one game to "turn around." As soon as we get our act together we'll be striaght.

- Pacman actually played well. Too bad he's going to be banned from the NFL tuesday
laugh.gif

- Romo 2007 > Romo 2008 so far. Homeboy needs to stop watching all that Brady film and be Romo, not Brady

- Rams get their first win against the Skins. Not surprised
laugh.gif

- Told yall the Cards was official. And just wait til they get Boldin back

- Bears will win NFC North.

- Packers as a team are trash but Aaron is that boy

- Bengals actually aren't that bad despite their record.

- Eagles are still contenders. Just need Westy back and they'll be striaght

Oh yeh, and a big LOLOL to ALL YOU CHUMPS WAITING AT YOUR TV SETS LIKE LIL $*+%%%% WAITING FOR A T.O. PRESS CONFERENCE IN HOPES OF SOME TYPE OF EXPLOSION ANDINSTEAD WERE GREETED WITH HIM HOPPIN ON THE BUS
laugh.gif

Swear yall kill me. ESPN was tight as hell trying to spin the fact that Owens ain't talk into some dumb @+%%. ALL YALL MAD?
laugh.gif

-Last week I said that the Cowboys weren't that good after they barely beat my Bengals. This week I'm saying the same thing. Romo is so overrated thatit isn't funny. Dallas won't win the NFC East or the Super Bowl if they keep playing like this. These _s went Hollywood after the Hard Knocks show andhave been playing like trash.

-The AFC is so watered down this year. I'm missing watching Brady and the Pats be dominant, or Peyton and the Colts be dominant. The NFL in general hasjust been really weird this year for me. I'm not enjoying this season as much as I usually do.

My main observation is that the cowboys need to fire Wade and get a hard nosed coach in there. I don't think they should fire him because of that game, butthe boys have no discipline. The whole season they make dumb penalties, turn the ball over and get killed on special teams, those kind of mistakes are on thecoach.

Jones-Drew is a beast.

Moss was killing Jammer. I hate ESPN right now making it seem like Jammer was locking Moss up, Moss was killing him but Cassel sucks. Pats should have gaveCulpepper a try.

JT O'sullivan is garbage when it matters

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Oh yeh, and a big LOLOL to ALL YOU CHUMPS WAITING AT YOUR TV SETS LIKE LIL $*+%%%% WAITING FOR A T.O. PRESS CONFERENCE IN HOPES OF SOME TYPE OF EXPLOSION AND INSTEAD WERE GREETED WITH HIM HOPPIN ON THE BUS
laugh.gif

Swear yall kill me. ESPN was tight as hell trying to spin the fact that Owens ain't talk into some dumb @+%%. ALL YALL MAD?
laugh.gif
capt.4e6a3d077c024ce7ba27f01dfaab9723.cowboys_cardinals_football_pnp126.jpg

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Oh yeh, and a big LOLOL to ALL YOU CHUMPS WAITING AT YOUR TV SETS LIKE LIL $*+%%%% WAITING FOR A T.O. PRESS CONFERENCE IN HOPES OF SOME TYPE OF EXPLOSION AND INSTEAD WERE GREETED WITH HIM HOPPIN ON THE BUS
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
capt.4e6a3d077c024ce7ba27f01dfaab9723.cowboys_cardinals_football_pnp126.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: OWENS SITTING DOLO ON SIDELINE WITH FACIAL EXPRESSION- EXPLOSION IMMINENT

Back
Top Bottom