NFL Week In Review - Week 9 - Brady v Fraud Edition

- Rodgers still better than Brady. All that game showed was that the Pats are a better team and better coached.

- I still think the Rams are the best in NFC.

- Chargers playing great right now at 6-2 and I still think they'll fall apart.

- Once again Sam Darnold...

Chargers

- Huge win against a potential playoff team.
- We would have a lost a game like this in the past. This year feels mad different.
- Even after this win I still rather we be slightly under the radar.
- Rivers is quietly having the best season of his career. Mans is ridiculously efficient.
- Sturgis needs to be cut yesterday. :stoneface:

I want to believe in your Chargers man. I love Uncle Phil. Your defense is solid. Offensively you have guys that can stretch the field, and Gordon/Ekeler is a great 1-2.

Aaron Fraudgers needs more help...with an All Pro OL, All Pro WRs group, and Barry Sanders/Marshall Faulk hybrid in the backfield...he might win a couple more chips

dude is an "on paper" elite QB...if football was a game where you need a guy to just stand there against no defense and toss a ball into a barrel 40 yards down field while rolling out...he'd be the best. but that's not football, that's just some Dude Perfect bullcrap

Chargers

- Huge win against a potential playoff team.
- We would have a lost a game like this in the past. This year feels mad different.
- Even after this win I still rather we be slightly under the radar.
- Rivers is quietly having the best season of his career. Mans is ridiculously efficient.
- Sturgis needs to be cut yesterday. :stoneface:

Rest of the league
- The Raiders are really really *** although I understand Gruden wants to make the team is own from the ground up.
- Rams are still best team in the league.
- As conservative as Alex Smith is, there's no denying the Skins are a better team with him at QB. Definitely more stability.
- Trubisky is getting it done even with his shaky play.
- Nathan Peterman is really the worst QB I've ever seen and It's not particularly close

Top 5 Teams

Rams
Chiefs
Saints
Patriots
Chargers

I want to believe in your Chargers man. I love Uncle Phil. Your defense is solid. Offensively you have guys that can stretch the field, and Gordon/Ekeler is a great 1-2.

If y’all beat daddy this yr, I’ll be ready for a dialogue
ec76e978ae3defd059302a5ebd598a9d.png

Trust me, I know. I’m mad stressed out. Being a Chargers fan all these years has scarred me. :lol:

But like I said, this year feels a bit different. Not sure what it means.

If y’all beat daddy this yr, I’ll be ready for a dialogue
ec76e978ae3defd059302a5ebd598a9d.png

12/13 my guy. We ready. :smokin

The things Aaron Rodgers does better than Tom Brady:
-Insurance commercials
-Getting injured
-Anal with Kevin Lanflisi
-Blaming everyone else
-Tricking window lickers and paste eaters into calling him the GOAT by making one oooh ahhh throw a week
-Not moving up the 4th quarter comeback list
-Not making the Super Bowl
-Not winning his division

Feel free to add to this list.

Who leads the league with 14 INTs?????? What a pile of ****. Mark Sanchez Jr.

Trubisky sucks, Bortles Jr.

Aaron Rodgers still the best QB I've ever seen. Kurt Warner looked like he was gonna have a stroke yesterday talking about how bad GB's coaching is and how it makes AR12 have to do everything on his own.

Falcons offense is legit but that defense ain't good enough

Washington is consistently average but being consistent is why they'll probably win. Cowboys and Eagles are trash every other week. Washington's offense is below average, defense is slightly above average.

Rams and Saints game was good. Saints defense isn't good enough to be a SB contender. Rams defense gotta wake up but I don't think they were ready for a game that big. They came back but they just choked and couldn't handle it.

What's up with the Lions? Stafford will never win.

Chargers look pretty good. Let's see what Rivers does in the playoffs cause people been giving him passes his whole career for some reason

Panthers look like they're figuring **** out. They're more dangerous than NO cause their defense is better than NO.

Take your *** to Lenscrafters

My eyes are 20/15 and there's so many ex NFL players that say the same thing. AR is unreal, nobody can throw the ball like him or throw the ball like him while on the run. His coaching staff is trash.

Brady is a system QB and he ****in sucks **** before and after the game.

And I'm still blown away more teams didn't go after Josh Gordon, I would have easily given up a 3rd. Seattle, Jax, NYJ, Hou, Car, Phila, Dal, Was and pretty much every other team.

Thank goodness the Giants were on a bye this week

We had enough JV squads being eyesores across the league with Oakland,the Jets nd Buffalo stinking up the place more than a fish market

Rodgers is the best ever at improvising. That's about it.

You say that like he hasn't accomplished anything. We not talking about Jay Cutler or Tony Romo. :lol:

Dude has by far best TD to INT ratio ever. A Superbowl, a MVP. He's the best QB we've ever seen, ya'll just gotta deal with it. He just doesn't have the accomplishments of Brady, Manning, Montana.

You say that like he hasn't accomplished anything. We not talking about Jay Cutler or Tony Romo. :lol:

Dude has by far best TD to INT ratio ever. A Superbowl, a MVP. He's the best QB we've ever seen, ya'll just gotta deal with it. He just doesn't have the accomplishments of Brady, Manning, Montana.

He has a great TD to INT ratio because they constantly throw the ball on the goaline instead of run.

Jay Cutler and Tony Romo both have more 4th quarter comebacks. But im not saying he is either of those. Im just saying he isnt Brady or Megamind.

He has a great TD to INT ratio because they constantly throw the ball on the goaline instead of run.

Jay Cutler and Tony Romo both have more 4th quarter comebacks.

So you can pick either of the three to be your QB, which one you picking?

Exactly, so take that worthless *** stat and **** off.

Thank goodness the Giants were on a bye this week

We had enough JV squads being eyesores across the league with Oakland,the Jets nd Buffalo stinking up the place more than a fish market

Bills/Jets next week is going to be a chore to sit through.

Back
Top Bottom