NFLPA to players: Start saving those game checks, lockout is coming.

if this happens man ill be sad as hell
laugh.gif

i seriously live for sundays...my week revolves around the pack

please dont let this happen...

if this happens man ill be sad as hell
laugh.gif

i seriously live for sundays...my week revolves around the pack

please dont let this happen...

Just kill me now. No fantasy football, nothing to look forward to on Sundays or Mondays, no Madden, no weekly NFL review threads, no Ron Jaworski, nothing.

Just kill me now. No fantasy football, nothing to look forward to on Sundays or Mondays, no Madden, no weekly NFL review threads, no Ron Jaworski, nothing.

Originally Posted by Jballer20

:'( nooooooooooooooooooo

both the NBA and NFL might be gone next season......while the NHL and MLB still operate smh, shots fired
Frankly, NT aside, I don't think the NBA will be missed.

The NFL
frown.gif
, guess people will have to get their fix on Saturdays
smokin.gif

both the NBA and NFL might be gone next season......while the NHL and MLB still operate smh, shots fired

The NFL
frown.gif
, guess people will have to get their fix on Saturdays
smokin.gif

I still don't think it's gonna happen. The league aint stupid, they're not gonna flush away 8+ billion dollars in revenue.
Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Not even by the tens of millions that watch and attend games who don't post on NT?

I still don't think it's gonna happen. The league aint stupid, they're not gonna flush away 8+ billion dollars in revenue.

Not even by the tens of millions that watch and attend games who don't post on NT?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Only for the die-hards.  Too much going on during the NBA season to keep the casual fan entertained. 

I'm just imagining NT without all the LeBron/Kobe threads...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Only for the die-hards.  Too much going on during the NBA season to keep the casual fan entertained. 

I'm just imagining NT without all the LeBron/Kobe threads...
smokin.gif

Good point. With NFL playoffs, bowl season, the NCAA tourny, Stanley Cup playoffs, etc there is a +$+! load of stuff to keep fans occupied.

Good point. With NFL playoffs, bowl season, the NCAA tourny, Stanley Cup playoffs, etc there is a +$+! load of stuff to keep fans occupied.

Back
Top Bottom