NFN

wife comes home in 4 days, first thing we're gonna do is bj i just want to see how much of a load I have after storing it for so long (is that weird)

its so easy to be like %#%^ it im out

kinda want to be one of the ones that make the month
when we get the round up

anybody co sign?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

. do I just tell her what it is?
laugh.gif

please do and share her reaction 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ethan1710

wife comes home in 4 days, first thing we're gonna do is bj i just want to see how much of a load I have after storing it for so long (is that weird)
Actually no, not at all. Once you get that release, your wife is gonna hit you with that
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 look
laugh.gif

And then you'll be like feelsgoodgirl.

Still in. Lost an eating contest today
30t6p3b.gif
(no that has nothing to do with anything)

I'm fap free since Oct 31. I caught a cold recently, I never get sick, wonder if its related. First week I was stressed out.. right now its pretty easy cruising, just recovering from my cold. 10 days down, 20 more, I'm gonna do this.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Still in, I noticed my energy has increased, I went for a run and I was getting tired, but it was easy to keep going

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Still in, feeling great.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

this no fap thing messed up my performance....barely lasted 2 minutes while smashing smh 

That's what I'm saying though. This one girl coming home for Thanksgiving break specifically looking to get her %%!% tow up by me... do I just tell her what it is?
laugh.gif

It's barely been a week and I don't think I could last five minutes right now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I hate that feeling when you know it's not gonna last long after you haven't had sex/fapped in awhile.
It's like you try to prolong it as much as possible, take a breather eating box or something, then like 4 strokes
later and
indifferent.gif
cot dammit.

Jay 23 Man wrote:
its so easy to be like %#%^ it im out

kinda want to be one of the ones that make the month
when we get the round up

anybody co sign?

Only reason I'm still in, to see if I have the will power to last a month.. past few days have been hard but i'm hangin' in there.
edit: I am out. 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

lol, I am out. New gf wants to wait and %++, but still be rubbing up on my....
mad.gif
 Needed to clear my mind and think straight.
This thread is too funny.

I know every time you guys see a pic/vid or even have an erotic thought, you wanna do this to your wang

laugh.gif

Day 10, we made it to double digit days. How many people are left? All I keep seeing is people saying they're out

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Day 10, we made it to double digit days. How many people are left? All I keep seeing is people saying they're out

Man I'm in it to win it, no way I won't make it

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Still in.
glasses.gif

Still in it, but good lord, Luscious Lopez was all, "hey", and I was like "Uhhhh...uhhhh...not tonight!!!"

roll.gif
these Van Damme pics

Back
Top Bottom