NFN

I've been out since last week...boredom got the best of me. The feeling right after the gratification is disgust, guilt, and shame
laugh.gif
. I've gone the whole month before for Ramadan. I'm convinced this isn't natural behavior though, if we have to struggle so hard not to do it.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

I'm out, went to a jump's house trying to get it in and she said she was on her period
30t6p3b.gif

well she needs to be replaced for obvious reasons

Still in man..only half the month to go fellas.

My energy level is on 130% though. I had a 10 PM league game last week, came home, did some pushups, then almost went out for a run smh

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Welp, my streak stopped at 15 days. Sunday morning I woke up from one of those dreams
30t6p3b.gif
...come late Sunday/early
Monday it was fap fap fapping away.

Just some pre, game, post game reactions:

Spoiler [+]
ben-tate-mugjpg-9179527141a2e735_small.jpg

Spoiler [+]
ap.jpg

Spoiler [+]
188358-wwe2_web.jpg

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
joakim-noah.jpg

Spoiler [+]
monta-ellis.jpg

*dead* 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm good money
pimp.gif

My dingaling was on super swoll mode when I smashed and I had great control/stamina.  Plus it felt like I 'arrived' for about 15 seconds straight. 

Might just go for a NFY.  No fap year. 
eek.gif

Everything was going so smoothly....until i got banned for a week.
No NT to keep me occupied was the downfall thanks meth
laugh.gif

At least i broke the streak for P and not my hand lol.

Last year went 14 days this year made it 12
eyes.gif
.  Fun challenge except when you are at work getting randoms and can't stand up from your desk for a good 10-20 mins.  Until next year...props to everyone left....i don't know how you manage this. 

How I am still in this I do not know. Going out of town on Tuesday for a week so I won't have any time to think about rubbing one out so I think I am gonna be able to do this!!

The nights are the hardest as well as the mornings. Maybe not the mornings, more like 3 pm when Im sittin in my room doin nothin

Originally Posted by iYen

Half way there bros. 
smokin.gif

m6pVO.gif
to anyone still left.
stay strong, we're getting there
pimp.gif

I've thought about giving up many times though just because...man it's rough at times
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom