NFN

Just went another 5 days and then said f it and was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Down to a week and a half left. I feel like its gettin easier. Congrats to those still goin tho

I aint eem mad if dudes who have been in it since the beginning failed over the weekend. 20 days is great.

As for me though, I'm still good to go till the end. Although I did have the most painful case of blue balls Saturday.

Girls are mean
frown.gif

So I failed on the 9th. Then re-failed on the 14th.

I think i'm gonna be busy for the rest of the month though so I should make it through November with just 2 faps.

I salute any soldiers who are still in the battle.

8 Days left. If I fail now, I'll be more disappointed than if I gave up in the beginning days.

I know what Blake was talking about now though. Could def. fill up an Otter Pop sleeve now.

3 Weeks now, should coast through the last week, not sure what I'll do on dec 1st, don't feel the temptation like the first couple of days.

Originally Posted by Corcio713

8 Days left. If I fail now, I'll be more disappointed than if I gave up in the beginning days.

This. I'm overly competitive and can't let myself lose/fail, I first gotta get past 24 days, then I gotta finish.

only a week left. don't really have the urge to fap so it should be a breeze till december.  More of an urge to watch pron during NFN but not fap, although it's a slippery slope to fapping. 

Yeah the urge died down after those first two weeks. Now it's just another day. One more week and my goal is complete. I can honestly say I am surprised I've gone this long. I've done it before but never this long and never as a concerted effort.

ive been so busy that  I dont even think about it or care. Gonna try to keep this going after november 

Originally Posted by mholmes87

So we're keeping tabs on whether one another masterbates? hmmm

^ This. I didn't even know what this thread meant until I clicked on it. This has to stop NOW.
laugh.gif

Failed on the 14th.

Started again on the 15th and failed again 30 minutes ago.

Will try my best to go from Nov 23rd to Dec 23rd.

Then I can nut all over my concords.

Jk of course, well sorta.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

only a week left. don't really have the urge to fap so it should be a breeze till december.  More of an urge to watch pron during NFN but not fap, although it's a slippery slope to fapping. 

I did this actually, but had to willpower my way through not fapping. As others said after about 10-15 days, it gets easier, the urges are less severe, you just have to push yourself through those 10-15 days, oh also keep yourself busy, I go to the gym now, I workout at night, pass out in bed right after.

I've been out for while now.

How many of you have been caught fapping after not having fapped for so long? Not I.

Back
Top Bottom