NFT Art?

Anybody on here on this? Want to get in but dont know where to start

Who/what do I follow to know whats releasing

Need to get in on those $1 slices that ppl are hitting on

if theres a thread already please lock

what is it?

Basically digital pieces of art that are numbered, you buy and own a piece of a whole art piece, in turn you can sell for more

has been very lucrative for some ppl

2021/2020 has been weird as hell but im in for it lol

"digital certificate of ownership"
owning digital media on the internet according to that youtube video
way for the original artist to get royalties on every "sale" of that digital work

Digital art pretty much. Better yet, imagine being able to be the original crying Jordan meme. Just another step closer to humans evolving into technology.
how will this affect me? or rather, people who don't create? or can i start investing in ownership of some digital art?

how will this affect me? or rather, people who don't create? or can i start investing in ownership of some digital art?
In actuality, it probably won’t affect non creators or non collectors. Tbh, I don’t think this is going to take off due to a lack of security. We can’t stop people from duplicating debit cards, how are you going to stop people from duplicating digital images.

Hmu for the AR version of your sn. Serial number included
$150
Serious inquiries only
SmartSelect_20210103-015646_Video Player.gif

Some more fake products people are paying real money for. Man I thought this was wild when people were paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for rare world of Warcraft gear. Funny to see it into the real world so to speak

Any NTer on Foundation.app? Looking for an invite on there is stressful hah

I'm on Zora.co but haven't minted yet, its lowkey expensive hah like $100 to put it up? Anyone else experienced that?

Not a fan of the concept at all. Everything doesn’t need to be an investment item In limited quantities, but that’s where we’re heading.

Self-imposed scarcity all in the name of societal status.

****** gonna have avatars floating over their heads when AR glasses drop like this is Phantasy Star Online.

I hate it here.

In actuality, it probably won’t affect non creators or non collectors. Tbh, I don’t think this is going to take off due to a lack of security. We can’t stop people from duplicating debit cards, how are you going to stop people from duplicating digital images.
From my understanding, NFT isn’t about preventing duplication or altering how we consume digital media. It’s about establishing and tracking ownership of original digital assets.

We are only scratching the surface in terms of application. As for the current state, I think there will always be value in being able to own an original whether it be physical or digital.

Back
Top Bottom