NFT Art?

Download metamask and use the browser for opensea.io I haven’t listed anything to sell because of the gas fees

Hmu for the AR version of your sn. Serial number included
$150
Serious inquiries only
SmartSelect_20210103-015646_Video Player.gif

how many are in the production line? Limited edition I’m assuming? I’d pay big for a serial number matching your birth year papi

how many are in the production line? Limited edition I’m assuming? I’d pay big for a serial number matching your birth year papi
These are just joints I do with an app on my phone, fam, lol. It's just crazy bc it's so cool to me, but hardly anyone uses the feature. I see a potential market for it for messages/drawings, but don't know how to tap into it.

My friend mentioned to me other the weekend that she was planning on getting into this. Even possibly doing that with her own artwork.

Props to her.

Listed some artwork to sell as well as offered out what I’ve bought at a 10x to 100x. Don’t really care if they sell, I really like what I bought, but if the price is right...

I have a NFT I want to buy on OpenSea but I have no idea what I’m doing. Please help.

Do I need to have ETH to buy this? When I go to make an offer it has a warning “⚠️ This item has not been reviewed by OpenSea”. I think it is legit what I’m looking for but man I’m lost here.

Also how can you tell what you get the actual physical art with the purchase and what is just digital?

If it’s not verified I wouldn’t buy it unless it’s super cheap. You need eth but be aware gas prices could be a *****.
Id say it’s all digital art unless they say otherwise. The ai art I posted gives you a 12x12 for free if you buy the nft.

I'd like to know as well. Watched a video that mentioned Nifty Gateway though

Has anyone in here made an NFT transaction yet?

I just started reading about this stuff and found https://mintable.app/

It gives you three options of selling: create your own store on the blockchain, use mintable's store, or gasless minting.

I'm still deciding what I want to do.

so anyone get a hang of making gifs as nft's

any tutorial or something yall reccommend to get started?

I have a connect to some athlete's and was thinking of helping them create nft content

so anyone get a hang of making gifs as nft's

any tutorial or something yall reccommend to get started?

I have a connect to some athlete's and was thinking of helping them create nft content

i mean im decent with imovie, i guess i can then turn that into a gif extension

Back
Top Bottom