Nia Wilson murdered by white man. #Justicefornia

Wouldn’t have been upset if the good caught him first, but that would’ve only put someone else behind bars.

Just glad there wasn’t a suicide.

props to the Bart rider that was able to identify him and call in

So apparently @KTVU2 put up one of her FB pics with her holding a gun phone case, on their IG.

Folks backlashed, they changed it

This is what they put up

But JUST the pic that looks like a gun

not surprised by KTVU...they were responsible for the asian jokes after the korean airline incident

ntsb.jpg

off topic but...
mike_litoris.jpg

props to the Bart rider that was able to identify him and call in

not surprised by KTVU...they were responsible for the asian jokes after the korean airline incident

ntsb.jpg

off topic but...
mike_litoris.jpg

Wow...

That's ridiculous

So apparently @KTVU2 put up one of her FB pics with her holding a gun phone case, on their IG.

Folks backlashed, they changed it

This is what they put up

But JUST the pic that looks like a gun

Wild thing is something happens to one of those lil "not muh guns" blonde chicks, none of their hundreds of pics with real guns are getting posted, and if they do it's in a positive light. Clown **** constantly with the media coverage of black victims.

You would THINK "they" would chill with their narratives considering we have BEEN hip to it.

I guess they can do what they want, they always have.

BART is out of control. Like a previous post said, "I am always on high alert when I'm riding." Two things I can say happen every time I'm there is I'm harassed by someone, and I see people jumping the stalls to get on the transit. Half of those cameras don't even work and I'm pretty sure BART has already admitted that. Fully expecting this murderer to be labeled as a struggling homeless man with mental problem within the coming days, horrible.

You would THINK "they" would chill with their narratives considering we have BEEN hip to it.

That narrative isn't aimed at us. It's aimed at people susceptible to WS rhetoric and people who already embrace it. Reinforces beliefs they already held or would be open to, while at the same time dealing a subconscious blow to us.

Word. Faux News always pulls that crap. Bringing up the decease minority's past/background, dumping on him/her, as if it excuses what the assailant did in the here and now. :smh:

All of the media be on that B.S when it comes to black people being victims of some injustice. Dig up their worst picture, or past act, doing something to make people no longer sympathetic to the issue at hand. This is why I don't cape for the media when Trump rails against them. Both he and the corporate media are trash.

It's not for us, it's for them

It's what they want to see and it supports their way of thinking. It's a way to desensitize them and make us seem less human and deserving. It supports the narrative.

Back
Top Bottom