roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

We all know who win based on how long this is. How she gon say im not going to address her until she hits the boards and continue to make a philosphy of how somehow she fathered Kim. All jokes aside when it comes to straight-up rap Kim>>>>Nicki

laugh.gif
 at how Nicki actin like she birthed Kim

If Lauryn Hill would just return she would completely eclipse this bs beef.

laugh.gif
 at how Nicki actin like she birthed Kim

If Lauryn Hill would just return she would completely eclipse this bs beef.

Nikki sonned her IDGAF what anyone says...i clicked the link expecting to say Nikki needs to shut up but damn
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Nikki sonned her IDGAF what anyone says...i clicked the link expecting to say Nikki needs to shut up but damn
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Lil Kim is a farrrrrrr better rapper than nicki minaj, Nicki is just the hotter artist right now...and that roman's revenge verse from her was Basura on the low, just like most of her other stuff...

Lil Kim is a farrrrrrr better rapper than nicki minaj, Nicki is just the hotter artist right now...and that roman's revenge verse from her was Basura on the low, just like most of her other stuff...

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i gotta agree...

Kim is somewhere salty as hell right now 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i gotta agree...

Kim is somewhere salty as hell right now 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by debs 168

ppl acting like kim won't come out with a hot single tho.

i'm not even a kim fan (passed the bad boy era) but to deny that she keeps coming out with hits way passed her prime...come on.

watch. i would never count her out.

you must have missed out on that myspace/internet hookup garbage she had w/T-Pain earlier in the year...
sick.gif
song was hot
grin.gif
(no prime)

i'm not even a kim fan (passed the bad boy era) but to deny that she keeps coming out with hits way passed her prime...come on.

you must have missed out on that myspace/internet hookup garbage she had w/T-Pain earlier in the year...
sick.gif
song was hot
grin.gif
(no prime)

Originally Posted by DaveDollars

sick.gif
song was hot
grin.gif
(no prime)

i didn't think so...it was trying to hard to me...i only heard it a few times but it didnt hold my attention

Originally Posted by DaveDollars

sick.gif
song was hot
grin.gif
(no prime)

i didn't think so...it was trying to hard to me...i only heard it a few times but it didnt hold my attention

Back
Top Bottom