Nicki Minaj ft. Eminem - Roman's Revenge

I don't know how anyone in here says nikki has good lyrics....

I was never a little kim fan either

Em's verse was good...nikki's was annoying as ever.

I compare every female rapper ever to my favorite female rapper....Lauryn Hill. And nikki isn't touching her lyrically. Nikki raps about nothing....over and over again...

Originally Posted by debs 168

if biggie was alive i'm sure this %*!@! woulda said something about gorilla black. aaliyah (and more ppl) would be questioning ciara.

mase already said something about loon.

but ***++* is reaching when it comes to nicki and its ok for her to completely copy kim. right. gotcha.
If Biggie was alive, Jay-Z would be Memphis Bleek.

And what classic albums are you talking about? Please tell me you're a female because I know you can't be calling her verses on all those songs....classics. You sound really hurt that Nicki is eating right now and Kim isn't. Why?

if biggie was alive i'm sure this %*!@! woulda said something about gorilla black. aaliyah (and more ppl) would be questioning ciara.

mase already said something about loon.

but ***++* is reaching when it comes to nicki and its ok for her to completely copy kim. right. gotcha.
If Biggie was alive, Jay-Z would be Memphis Bleek.

And what classic albums are you talking about? Please tell me you're a female because I know you can't be calling her verses on all those songs....classics. You sound really hurt that Nicki is eating right now and Kim isn't. Why?

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

what female rap artist used sex to sell before kim?
what female artist was as vulgar as kim before kim?

only artists that come to mind are salt n pepa and they were on some "ooh don't touch my booty" type +%%$.

and don't act like white artists aren't bent out of shape over ppl stealing their +%%$ either. kesha and uffie come to mind asap.

and it has nothing to do with race at all so i don't even know why its being brought up.

and kim does have a right to diss nicki (first). there hasn't been a blatant rip off of kim like that. obviously other females like trina, khia, foxy came into the game and were rip offs but i mean this %**** is doing the same poses and the same exact barbie +%%$. the other #*%@$%% just kept it at talking about sex.

its crazy.

You're probably the clingy type after a girl dumps you right?
laugh.gif

Give it up dude. Just because you're the first doesn't mean you'll be the only one.

Time for you to...
Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif

Its gonna be alright homie.
roll.gif
@ this clown.

type to cop front row tickets just so nicki can sign your breasts.
Lame $%+.
eyes.gif

What exactly is the difference between Nicki and Kim?

You're just butt hurt that someone came along and happened to take her place. If you want Kim to come back so badly why don't you write her a letter? I'm sure shes busy getting plastic surgery and just content doing club appearances in small markets, second rate clubs, and gay clubs with songs 10+ years old.� Thats cool, you can worship who you want. Free country.
laugh.gif
It's incredible that you have the audacity to call other people "lame" as much as you do considering some of the %+!#%+$% you spew.

"Butt hurt" and your futile attempts at humor ain't lame *!%*?

what female rap artist used sex to sell before kim?
what female artist was as vulgar as kim before kim?

only artists that come to mind are salt n pepa and they were on some "ooh don't touch my booty" type +%%$.

and don't act like white artists aren't bent out of shape over ppl stealing their +%%$ either. kesha and uffie come to mind asap.

and it has nothing to do with race at all so i don't even know why its being brought up.

and kim does have a right to diss nicki (first). there hasn't been a blatant rip off of kim like that. obviously other females like trina, khia, foxy came into the game and were rip offs but i mean this %**** is doing the same poses and the same exact barbie +%%$. the other #*%@$%% just kept it at talking about sex.

its crazy.

You're probably the clingy type after a girl dumps you right?
laugh.gif

Give it up dude. Just because you're the first doesn't mean you'll be the only one.

Time for you to...
Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif

Its gonna be alright homie.
roll.gif
@ this clown.

type to cop front row tickets just so nicki can sign your breasts.
Lame $%+.
eyes.gif

What exactly is the difference between Nicki and Kim?

You're just butt hurt that someone came along and happened to take her place. If you want Kim to come back so badly why don't you write her a letter? I'm sure shes busy getting plastic surgery and just content doing club appearances in small markets, second rate clubs, and gay clubs with songs 10+ years old.� Thats cool, you can worship who you want. Free country.
laugh.gif
It's incredible that you have the audacity to call other people "lame" as much as you do considering some of the %+!#%+$% you spew.

"Butt hurt" and your futile attempts at humor ain't lame *!%*?

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Y'all _'s sound crazy in here.

Why wouldn't Kim have something to say about Nicki? She's clearly capitalizing off HER #!%@, and her fans are going along with it.

Why _'s act like Nicki is different tho? She went from your typical NY rapper, to a Kim jacker, now the girl is raps Lady Gaga.

Get outta here.

Baffling.
Nah Kim is mad because Nicki is making bank, shorty is straight envious point blank

If Nicki was that same NY rapper who didn't have that much attention, didn't make $$, and called herself barbie, would Kim say anything?

A grown woman is really hurt because another woman is making money, that's baffling
Uhm, would you not be though? 
That's like a wrestler coming out with the name Mr. More Perfect or some @%%$.
laugh.gif

You telling me you wouldn't be mad if someone came out, took your whole @%%$ and is making $$$?

Kim STARTED that Barbie @%%$. Why she couldn't find her own lane?

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Y'all _'s sound crazy in here.

Why wouldn't Kim have something to say about Nicki? She's clearly capitalizing off HER #!%@, and her fans are going along with it.

Why _'s act like Nicki is different tho? She went from your typical NY rapper, to a Kim jacker, now the girl is raps Lady Gaga.

Get outta here.

Baffling.
Nah Kim is mad because Nicki is making bank, shorty is straight envious point blank

If Nicki was that same NY rapper who didn't have that much attention, didn't make $$, and called herself barbie, would Kim say anything?

A grown woman is really hurt because another woman is making money, that's baffling
Uhm, would you not be though? 
That's like a wrestler coming out with the name Mr. More Perfect or some @%%$.
laugh.gif

You telling me you wouldn't be mad if someone came out, took your whole @%%$ and is making $$$?

Kim STARTED that Barbie @%%$. Why she couldn't find her own lane?

^^Thank you
It must be said...  OptimusPrimeAPhiA 

I've been on NT for damn near 10 years now...before the music section was even around, and you are most definitely one of the worst posters to ever enter this section.  Some of the things you say are just baffling.  I've seen you rant and rave for Drake and Young Money, and then in the next sentence talk about how R.Kelly is weak.
indifferent.gif

Musical taste... too bad you can't buy it in stores 
grin.gif

^^Thank you
It must be said...  OptimusPrimeAPhiA 

I've been on NT for damn near 10 years now...before the music section was even around, and you are most definitely one of the worst posters to ever enter this section.  Some of the things you say are just baffling.  I've seen you rant and rave for Drake and Young Money, and then in the next sentence talk about how R.Kelly is weak.
indifferent.gif

Musical taste... too bad you can't buy it in stores 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Ya'll giving Kim too much credit.
Or y'all aint giving her enough. 

Y'all gotta stop trying to rewrite history. Just because you dont remeber something doesn't mean it didn't happen.
How much credit should Kim get? I give her credit she could share the stage with a presence like BIG and be noticed. She had flow that wasn't even her flow. But following her career I see no reason to make Kim out to be Lauryn Hill or Jean Grae when it fact she was not only inferior to them lyrically but she doesn't make nearly as good music.

So I ask how is it rewriting history? We've never considered Kim a great rapper. NEVER. Now because she's going at Nikki and is not paying "homage" she's all of a sudden nice now?

No one is saying she's some sort of lyrical monster or comparing her abilities to the likes of Lauren.  But your saying that Kim didnt pretty much create that lane as far as rappers.  Who was really doing what she did before her.  Your right no one considered Kim a great rapper,  but to sit here and say she never spat a memorable verse the way some have in this thread is ridiculous. 

Minaj is nothing more than a repackaged y2k version of Kim.  The similarities in every aspect are uncanny.  And I aint mad at her either.  Get yours.  Kim is too old to be playing that part anyways.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Ya'll giving Kim too much credit.
Or y'all aint giving her enough. 

Y'all gotta stop trying to rewrite history. Just because you dont remeber something doesn't mean it didn't happen.
How much credit should Kim get? I give her credit she could share the stage with a presence like BIG and be noticed. She had flow that wasn't even her flow. But following her career I see no reason to make Kim out to be Lauryn Hill or Jean Grae when it fact she was not only inferior to them lyrically but she doesn't make nearly as good music.

So I ask how is it rewriting history? We've never considered Kim a great rapper. NEVER. Now because she's going at Nikki and is not paying "homage" she's all of a sudden nice now?

No one is saying she's some sort of lyrical monster or comparing her abilities to the likes of Lauren.  But your saying that Kim didnt pretty much create that lane as far as rappers.  Who was really doing what she did before her.  Your right no one considered Kim a great rapper,  but to sit here and say she never spat a memorable verse the way some have in this thread is ridiculous. 

Minaj is nothing more than a repackaged y2k version of Kim.  The similarities in every aspect are uncanny.  And I aint mad at her either.  Get yours.  Kim is too old to be playing that part anyways.

Lets get this straight

How many things are THAT original?

Everything is CYCLICAL. Ya'll act like new acts don't come out and use things from a previous era and build upon it. NO we're gonna sit here and hold onto our roasaries hoping that the first artist will be the ONLY artist to do anything ever and to even try to make your own lane will result in you being labeled as something similar. Ya'll can find examples to support anything is what I'm saying. Leave Nicki alone. She ain't have no choice but to throw that hating +@* monkey Kim off her back. Plus, if ya'll read what I was saying earlier, there are TONS of female rhymers out there that ya'll don't check for. Nicki is good at what she does. Point blank. What the hell do you want her to do? Pray to a goddess and shrine of Lil Kim befor EVERY show? Shes a female rapper. A COMMERCIAL female rapper. She ain't moving no units till she starts playing around and doing silly %+%%. Its more than you think. Hell even Missy Elliott was playing those wacky games with all the colors and styles before people took her seriously. Its more than just being a female MC, its about being a female MC people want to support. If the theatrics, do it, by all means, get yours. But don't act like Lil Kim is the END of this story. So what if she ain't popular no more? We gotta keep acting like anything after her ain't good enough? In any case she should be in the SAME boat as Kim. But ya'll won't see it that way.

BTW, illphillip, don't address me any more. Everything you say is in DIRECT counter to what I say just to make yourself feel better. Nothing I said was inaccurate in any case. NTers are mad because Nicki is where Kim "THINKS" she should be. Well DO IT then. Stop catching feelings that Nicki is out here DOING HER and what she wants to do. Plus you've got some nerve to call me "attempt at comedy 'Lame' " when in fact my response to DEBS 168 was more accurate of what Lil Kim is RIGHT NOW as opposed to his stupid little joke about getting "tittys signed." Step to me with at least an accurate argument before trying to debunk everything I say.

I'm an OPEN MINDED consumer of music. Artists come and go every day. Some share a lot of similiarities with each other and others are entirely unique. Indulge what you wanna get but don't act like the public isn't consuming her music when in fact they are the same ones encouraging her success. For every incredible verse/flow she has, if she has ONE weak one ya'll are quick to throw her under the bus. Then ya'll wonder why ya'll have so few female MCs. Ya'll forgot we got dudes like Ludacris/Flo-Rida/Akon in the game as well as dudes like 50 Cent/TI/Eminem.

No one is saying Kim didn't create that lane...She did. But her time is done. Nicki is it now, and shes in some instances BETTER at it than Kim. Not all but SOME. To say that Nicki is not talented is ridiculous IMO if we're going to support Kim.

Lets get this straight

How many things are THAT original?

Everything is CYCLICAL. Ya'll act like new acts don't come out and use things from a previous era and build upon it. NO we're gonna sit here and hold onto our roasaries hoping that the first artist will be the ONLY artist to do anything ever and to even try to make your own lane will result in you being labeled as something similar. Ya'll can find examples to support anything is what I'm saying. Leave Nicki alone. She ain't have no choice but to throw that hating +@* monkey Kim off her back. Plus, if ya'll read what I was saying earlier, there are TONS of female rhymers out there that ya'll don't check for. Nicki is good at what she does. Point blank. What the hell do you want her to do? Pray to a goddess and shrine of Lil Kim befor EVERY show? Shes a female rapper. A COMMERCIAL female rapper. She ain't moving no units till she starts playing around and doing silly %+%%. Its more than you think. Hell even Missy Elliott was playing those wacky games with all the colors and styles before people took her seriously. Its more than just being a female MC, its about being a female MC people want to support. If the theatrics, do it, by all means, get yours. But don't act like Lil Kim is the END of this story. So what if she ain't popular no more? We gotta keep acting like anything after her ain't good enough? In any case she should be in the SAME boat as Kim. But ya'll won't see it that way.

BTW, illphillip, don't address me any more. Everything you say is in DIRECT counter to what I say just to make yourself feel better. Nothing I said was inaccurate in any case. NTers are mad because Nicki is where Kim "THINKS" she should be. Well DO IT then. Stop catching feelings that Nicki is out here DOING HER and what she wants to do. Plus you've got some nerve to call me "attempt at comedy 'Lame' " when in fact my response to DEBS 168 was more accurate of what Lil Kim is RIGHT NOW as opposed to his stupid little joke about getting "tittys signed." Step to me with at least an accurate argument before trying to debunk everything I say.

I'm an OPEN MINDED consumer of music. Artists come and go every day. Some share a lot of similiarities with each other and others are entirely unique. Indulge what you wanna get but don't act like the public isn't consuming her music when in fact they are the same ones encouraging her success. For every incredible verse/flow she has, if she has ONE weak one ya'll are quick to throw her under the bus. Then ya'll wonder why ya'll have so few female MCs. Ya'll forgot we got dudes like Ludacris/Flo-Rida/Akon in the game as well as dudes like 50 Cent/TI/Eminem.

No one is saying Kim didn't create that lane...She did. But her time is done. Nicki is it now, and shes in some instances BETTER at it than Kim. Not all but SOME. To say that Nicki is not talented is ridiculous IMO if we're going to support Kim.

Really ? . . . . Reallyyy!? . . . . C'mon Em is colaberating with everyone. I liked it when he stayed to himself.

Really ? . . . . Reallyyy!? . . . . C'mon Em is colaberating with everyone. I liked it when he stayed to himself.

You guys are bugging. This track is completely nuts
laugh.gif
eek.gif
. Nicki's delivery is so damn sick at times. And Em killed it as usual, loved his verse. I've played this ++$% a thousand times in the last few days.

You guys are bugging. This track is completely nuts
laugh.gif
eek.gif
. Nicki's delivery is so damn sick at times. And Em killed it as usual, loved his verse. I've played this ++$% a thousand times in the last few days.

Back
Top Bottom