Nicki Minaj ft. Eminem - Roman's Revenge

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

laugh.gif
I have to know the age of the posters who like this Minaj chick. She is the wooooooooorst rapper evvvvvvvvvver. Yall can't compare her bum *%@ to lil Kim, Kim should feel insulted, wait, actually she is. But you know what though, I get it. I understand. Yall can't help yall selves. I guess maybe if I came up in this climate of terrible music, id like her too. I guess since yall are forced to listen to wack music you all have no choice. And I'm mad at Eminem for making a song with her. At least Kanye and Jay-z turned her mic of at that NY concert, no wait, or was she lip-rapping while everybody else actually were live?

Even her grammar is bad. "Khalid said he the best so I said I'm the bestest"
laugh.gif
what person with any kind of intelligence would utter such a word? When I heard her say that, I knew it was a wrap for her ever entering my ears by my own fault. She's leading to the downfall of our youths intelligence, especially our young ladies. They listen to this garbage then think its alright to say it, or be as simple In regular life because they look up to a broad who's ignorant, that doesn't know how to use the English language.

But hey, what do I know. I only grew during the golden age of hip-hop

indifferent.gif
Another old head victim of the "Good ol' days..." syndrome.

97480679_02c0c77d66.jpg

9 pages for a so called "wack" song from a so called "wack" female rapper should tell yall that Nicki Minaj is doing it right...

People get salty when a rapper gets a strong following when he/she doesn't share the lyrical content of their favorite rapper that isn't getting ANY burn or love from the masses...

She might not be the most lyrical rapper out...but her formula is working, and its working well... And some of yall hate that @*@!...-shrugs-

9 pages for a so called "wack" song from a so called "wack" female rapper should tell yall that Nicki Minaj is doing it right...

People get salty when a rapper gets a strong following when he/she doesn't share the lyrical content of their favorite rapper that isn't getting ANY burn or love from the masses...

She might not be the most lyrical rapper out...but her formula is working, and its working well... And some of yall hate that @*@!...-shrugs-

The 90's were the golden age of hip hop? Dont tell my uncle that, he says it was the 80's.
Everybody thinks the best music was made when they grew up..Dont be a slave to nostalgia , there is some good music out there.

The 90's were the golden age of hip hop? Dont tell my uncle that, he says it was the 80's.
Everybody thinks the best music was made when they grew up..Dont be a slave to nostalgia , there is some good music out there.

From a DieHard Eminem fan....this song is embarrassing. Eminem show was Em's magnum opus and the 8 mile soundtrack was the encore. Everything after that has been complete garbage. I listened to Em show yesterday and was like is this really the same Eminem? He was GODLIKE on that album.

Eminem, please stop making music. You sound lost and confused, you are making me question if you had talent from the start and making me think you are just a product of a genius marketing team at Interscope.

From a DieHard Eminem fan....this song is embarrassing. Eminem show was Em's magnum opus and the 8 mile soundtrack was the encore. Everything after that has been complete garbage. I listened to Em show yesterday and was like is this really the same Eminem? He was GODLIKE on that album.

Eminem, please stop making music. You sound lost and confused, you are making me question if you had talent from the start and making me think you are just a product of a genius marketing team at Interscope.

Back
Top Bottom