Nicki Minaj - "Pink Friday" Official Album Thread (I guess...)

not into her music, although sometimes i can hear her talent.

anyway, wanted to see what all this nicki minaj hoopla is about so i played a couple if the vids you guys posted and uhhhhhhh........ if you are a grown man listenin to this foolishness you should be ashamed of yourself. could def see this grabbing the attention of women and children but as i said b4, if your a grown man and enjoy this "music" then commit that.

p.s. her verse on monster is waaaaaay over rated. how does it sound any different from any of her other gimmicky BS? smh...... yaw swear she ripped it though.

not into her music, although sometimes i can hear her talent.

anyway, wanted to see what all this nicki minaj hoopla is about so i played a couple if the vids you guys posted and uhhhhhhh........ if you are a grown man listenin to this foolishness you should be ashamed of yourself. could def see this grabbing the attention of women and children but as i said b4, if your a grown man and enjoy this "music" then commit that.

p.s. her verse on monster is waaaaaay over rated. how does it sound any different from any of her other gimmicky BS? smh...... yaw swear she ripped it though.

i listened to the album and i was hoping that she would prove me wrong and put out an album that would make me eat my critical words, but that didn't happen...most of the album i was scratching my head tryin to figure it out...there were some good tracks on here tho...i will give it another listen

i listened to the album and i was hoping that she would prove me wrong and put out an album that would make me eat my critical words, but that didn't happen...most of the album i was scratching my head tryin to figure it out...there were some good tracks on here tho...i will give it another listen

Listened to this album in the whip earlier tonight... And it's very good.

There's a perfect balance of hard tracks n' soft tracks. The album seems very personal too.

Listened to this album in the whip earlier tonight... And it's very good.

There's a perfect balance of hard tracks n' soft tracks. The album seems very personal too.

i listened to da album....a lil too girly for me, but i can see how its so effective on da gays and girls.....

i listened to da album....a lil too girly for me, but i can see how its so effective on da gays and girls.....

Listened to it in the whip huh...
nerd.gif

So I actually bought this album. #4 and #5 are CRACK! Not a bad album honestly. A few of the songs are absolutely UNBEARABLE. Hearing this only made me appreciate Lil' Kim a little more though.

1000.3153.6972621.notorious_kim.jpg

^This album went hard body...

Back
Top Bottom