Nicki Minaj - "Pink Friday" Official Album Thread (I guess...)

So I actually bought this album. #4 and #5 are CRACK! Not a bad album honestly. A few of the songs are absolutely UNBEARABLE. Hearing this only made me appreciate Lil' Kim a little more though.

1000.3153.6972621.notorious_kim.jpg

^This album went hard body...

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Nicki cried three times already during this documentary.

you seen how she told homeboy he can't have his own cranberries and shes gon report him.. then when she snapped on dude when she was getting ready for the vma performance drama queen #@%!+

you seen how she told homeboy he can't have his own cranberries and shes gon report him.. then when she snapped on dude when she was getting ready for the vma performance drama queen #@%!+

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Yeah
roll.gif

Yeah
roll.gif

I liked "Moment 4 Life" Ft Drake... probably my favorite on the album. Its good to have new females in the rap game.

I liked "Moment 4 Life" Ft Drake... probably my favorite on the album. Its good to have new females in the rap game.

I watched a piece of the segment she had on MTV and from that you can see shes a HUGE !$%%* wow

i just watched it and i didn't see that at all

I watched a piece of the segment she had on MTV and from that you can see shes a HUGE !$%%* wow

i just watched it and i didn't see that at all

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
my man Regis
laugh.gif
@ Slay
Her interview with Kay Slay is one of the worst interviews I've ever seen. She's gotta attitude and acts like she's on Alicia Keys or Beyonce's level. Mad short, rude and ignorant

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
my man Regis
laugh.gif
@ Slay
Her interview with Kay Slay is one of the worst interviews I've ever seen. She's gotta attitude and acts like she's on Alicia Keys or Beyonce's level. Mad short, rude and ignorant

Listened to Pink Friday a couple of times and I must say I am pleasantly surprised.

I had low expectactions for the album and was expecting it to be complete and utter garbage, but it's not bad at all.

Not a classic by any stretch bu,t it'a a solid debut for Nicki.

Listened to Pink Friday a couple of times and I must say I am pleasantly surprised.

I had low expectactions for the album and was expecting it to be complete and utter garbage, but it's not bad at all.

Not a classic by any stretch bu,t it'a a solid debut for Nicki.

Back
Top Bottom