Nigel Bradham hits too hard....vol. and another one

OMG. That was legal. But the flag should be on the damn Qb for the pass. That was the equivalent to playing catch and you lead your boy into traffic.

Best hit I've seen since Rey Lewis put fear in that Jets TE this year. Yes there was no hit but the fear is what matters

eek.gif
well damn!!

Refs ruining football on all aspects over and over again.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

hell of a hit....def one of the hardest legal hits i've seen.....when sean taylor laid that fsu player out in the rain > *

nerd.gif

Dude knocked ALL the wind outta him
eek.gif

Shouldnt have been ejected though. Obvious that was a clean hit.

hell of a hit....def one of the hardest legal hits i've seen.....when sean taylor laid that fsu player out in the rain > *
See you just mentioning a FSU UM game in the rain makes me think of only one play and that's where Roscoe Parrish almost died of the field.
Granted Stanford Samuels made about as illegal a tackle as possible 
laugh.gif

WOW. damn near ended that young man's life. Great hit. tired of these refs. Replay should be used before ejecting??

first thing i thought of too jville, the parrish hit happened on the exact same part of the field ...

Nigel's reaction is priceless, like tryin to pretend what just happened didn't just happen
laugh.gif
.... from the first snap of the game to the end, the officials were HORRIBLE in this game....

ST on Moorman in the Pro Bowl was something vicious too
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Was probably the worst officiated game I ever seen. Its pretty bad when the announcers have to disagree multiples times with the refs calls. It was a great hit by Nigel. Just hope he doesn't get suspended.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Yea wiping that INT killed me... Had em St -9
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I had 'em @ -8 and Over 29.5

So add in the refs taking 14 points off the board due to BS calls
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Was a pretty %%%+%! game overall
laugh.gif

Damn, he got High-Lowed too
30t6p3b.gif

Just hope he doesn't get suspended.
He's good for the next game. Only way he woulda been suspended is if he was ejected for fighting

On one side: You can't blame the refs. They flagged it based on the receiver's impact on the ground...automatically they think "Illegal Hit, throw this kid out"

But c'mon. They've got to make some sort of exception with ejections!

=)
Originally Posted by jville819

See you just mentioning a FSU UM game in the rain makes me think of only one play and that's where Roscoe Parrish almost died of the field.
Granted Stanford Samuels made about as illegal a tackle as possible 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom