Nigeria bans gay marriage, gay meetings -- Does so secretly

Oh look the gay bashers are the victims.
laugh.gif
YOU'RE INTOLERANT OF MY INTOLERANCE, BRO.

I don't know why the word agenda has a negative connonation to you guys. But if I used the word incorrectly please aware me to the correct verbiage.

Enlighten those of us who may not know.... what is this agenda you speak of ?

I really didn't want to wade into this discussion but you guys feigning ignorance for whatever reason has lured me in. The gay agenda is simple, they want the same rights as heterosexual couples i.e. marriage, tax, death benefits etc. They want the word gay to not be used as a synonym for something stupid, or unappealing, and they just want to be an accepted demographic like others in the country. An the gay lobby has done a great job of pushing this agenda over the last couple years.

Last edited:

Enlighten those of us who may not know.... what is this agenda you speak of ?
I really didn't want to wade into this discussion but you guys feigning ignorance for whatever reason has lured me in. The gay agenda is simple, they want the same rights as heterosexual couples i.e. marriage, tax, death benefits etc. They want the word gay to not be used as a synonym for something stupid, or unappealing, and they just want to be an accepted demographic like others in the country. An the gay lobby has done a great job of pushing this agenda over the last couple years.
So would you feel the same way if this was about the "black agenda" or the "hispanic agenda"?

Last edited:
So would you feel the same way if this was about the "black agenda" or the "hispanic agenda"?

Yes I would. People have a right to disagree with conflicting opinions. There is nothing wrong with that. I believe that the strongest arguments will prevail. So I do not believe that people should be silenced just because they disagree. One right shouldn't be infringed just to give some to another.

That is literally the only reason I commented in this thread.

Last edited:

Yes I would. People have a right to disagree with conflicting opinions. There is nothing wrong with that. I believe that the strongest arguments will prevail. So I do not believe that people should be silenced just because they disagree. One right shouldn't be infringed just to give some to another.

That is literally the only reason I commented in this thread.
...so in the meantime it's cool that homosexuals can spend up to 10 years in jail for something they can't help/harms no one else?

I don't, please explain ?[/quote

Turn your tv on...see that Rapper wearing leggings and mini skirts? See that no name basketball player being congratulated for coming out of the closet? You think it's not money to be made off the gay culture? It's being PROMOTED and that's my only problem with the "gay agenda"

...so in the meantime it's cool that homosexuals can spend up to 10 years in jail for something they can't help/harms no one else?

It took America a long time to get to where we are. We can't expect other countries to be as progressive as us.

Last edited:

I don't, please explain ?[/quote

Turn your tv on...see that Rapper wearing leggings and mini skirts? See that no name basketball player being congratulated for coming out of the closet? You think it's not money to be made off the gay culture? It's being PROMOTED and that's my only problem with the "gay agenda"
what does any of that have to do with gays not having the basic rights that all heterosexuals have?

It took America a long time to get to where we are. We can't expect other countries to be as progressive as us.
Disregarding that you didn't address what I was getting at, you really see no hate speech here?:
I applaud Nigeria, get that madness outta here  
pimp.gif
...co-signing on the incarceration of homosexuals isn't hate speech?

Last edited:
what does any of that have to do with gays not having the basic rights that all heterosexuals have?

What rights don't they have? As a Men and Women we all have the same rights...As Gay men and Women, you don't have the right to get married everywhere, so fight for it it's your RIGHT...you can drink from the same fountain as a straight person, use the same bathroom, go to the same schools, etc...what basic rights don't they have?

Disregarding that you didn't address what I was getting at, you really see no hate speech here?:

That isn't hate speech. Like I said in my original post some people do not agree with the gay agenda. An they have that fundamental right and they should not be silenced or reprimanded because they don't agree.

So how does "the gay agenda" differ from the "agenda" that every other human has?

It doesn't. All people want the same things, usually. But in this world different groups of people get their equality at different times. An when those different groups decide to get political and start pushing for those rights they then start pushing their own group's...agenda.

Last edited:

That isn't hate speech. Like I said in my original post some people do not agree with the gay agenda. An they have that fundamental right and they should not be silenced or reprimanded because they don't agree.
yes, in america this is true. however on NT where racial, sexist and derogatory comments about ones sexual orientations are not allowed 

if its okay to not agree with the gay agenda on here then it would also be okay to not agree with female agenda or the black agenda or the jewish agenda

So if I said something along the lines of "deport all the Mexicans" or "send the blacks to labor camps," that wouldn't be hate speech?

And if you're going for the whole "free speech" angle, I don't think they should face legal repercussions for their actions, but "free speech"=/="consequence-free speech." They have just as much of a right to make anti-gay statements co-signing the incarceration of homosexuals as I do to make anti-them statements by calling them bigots and homophobes in response.  THAT'S how free speech works.

yes, in america this is true. however on NT where racial, sexist and derogatory comments about ones sexual orientations are not allowed 

if its okay to not agree with the gay agenda on here then it would also be okay to not agree with female agenda or the black agenda or the jewish agenda

Well if you look at the comments that were made, they weren't derogatory in any sense of the word. They literally just affirmed their agreement on Nigeria's actions. An I feel if that had violated the NT ROC they would have been warned, suspended, or banned. I don't think they were, but I could be wrong. An your right, it would be okay for them to disagree. We have people on here that often disagree with different ideas that are pushed my various groups. We have people that don't agree with affirmative action (black agenda). There were people that didn't agree when they Muslims wanted to building the mosque by ground zero (Muslim agenda), and there are people don't agree that America should provide amnesty for illegal immigrants (which is heavily pushed by the hispanic lobby). We all have the right to disagree with positions on this board as long as they don't become inflammatory or derogatory.

So if I said something along the lines of "deport all the Mexicans" or "send the blacks to labor camps," that wouldn't be hate speech?

And if you're going for the whole "free speech" angle, I don't think they should face legal repercussions for their actions, but "free speech"=/="consequence-free speech." They have just as much of a right to make anti-gay statements co-signing the incarceration of homosexuals as I do to make anti-them statements by calling them bigots and homophobes in response. THAT'S how free speech works.

Well, by NT standards yes. It is inflammatory language. In the real world your just expressing your opinion. Well yes you do have the right to make "Anti-them" statements on here, as long as they aren't inflammatory or derogatory. But the thing is I didn't come in here to comment about what was being said about the people that agreed with Nigeria's stance on gay activity. I commented on the people calling for them to silenced.

First Russia, now Nigeria... it seems like some country's are being actively regressive about the issue.

Last edited:

Because this should take priority over stopping the people bombing prisons and letting out convicts like Batman cartoons.  Or running into schools with machine guns and machetes -- regularly.

Or the immense poverty and corruption.

THIS is the president's priority.

Ignore that they passed this law silently without any public mention or discourse.

Africa's getting more and more backwards and corrupt.  Bunch of cowards.
Congratulations, the most ignorant thing posted in this thread.
laugh.gif

You deserve an award for trumping the policy itself in the original post!
@ICE CITY FC

Oh really?  Go on.  Educate me.

Back
Top Bottom