Nightmares..........appreciation? *Dream inside* Vol. Cold Sweat

Dream Catchers ftw! I know people think they're a whole bunch of BS, but I think subconsciously because I know it's right beside my bed I never havenightmares.

The last nightmare I had (pre-dream catcher and we're talking at least 9 years ago here) was about an escaped convict from the prison down the road from myhouse in the country. I heard him coming through the pool gate outside my room, then the bathroom door that lead outside (used to be a laundry) and then justas I knew he was coming into my bedroom to kill me, I'd wake up. It was a recurring dream though. Needless to say I religiously made sure the bathroomoutside door was locked and my bedroom door closed.

Man, having dreams that feel so damn real, and when you wake up, you realize it's fake FTL..

Had exactly that kind of dream today... Basically I have my eyes on this girl, but I don't even know her, vice versa.. So in my dream I dreamt that westrike up a convo and she seems to be interested in me... I wake up in the morning, thinking "Yes! I finally got this girl's attention!" After Irealize it's a dream, I was like

15936aa741169d7430e327d0f85bb1ef48eece06.gif

Whateversclever wrote:
GTEK wrote:
ItWasWritten wrote:
Can't wait to take my hummer out for a spin tomorrow....
Not to call you out or anything....
but why would you post this?
Are you going for the lulz?
Or do you actually have and hummer to "take for a spin"?
And if you do why would you post that in this thread?
It amazes me everyday how hateful people really are...
just went out your way to type that.
smh.gif

80 posts ftw.

hummers are infamous for their excess usage of oil, thus contributing to the depletion of the ozone layer and pollution of the atmosphere.
which relates to your nightmare...

i think that's why he posted that.

I knew that fam.
But he obviously posted that to either get some lulz or just to annoy people.
That's what I was getting at.

it's all about your avy...

i go to sleep listening to cudi and i get these night terrors. in all seriousness tho, it sucks.

I was going to post a thread like this. but anyways my dreams ftw. some are really weird and ill think about them all day trying to figar out a meaning andsome are just super
pimp.gif
and wish i can stay in longer then i do.
devil.gif
the last dream i had was like a 2 in 1. part of it was me trying to dodgegetting the the mark of the beast on my hand yes realtalk. woke up with the sweats an all. back to sleep and next thing im sittin in my apartment with thisfine asian chick watchin tv while she givin me a full body rub. i do not know why.

mjbetch wrote:

i go to sleep listening to cudi and i get these night terrors. in all seriousness tho, it sucks.
Once again.
I not really a fan of Cudi at all.
I just happen to see the art work on hypebeast a few weeks back
and really liked it.

In this dream the scariest thing to me was realizing all the BS in
life was irrelevant.
I remember feeling sort of relieved but at the same timed burden.
I mean its one thing to physce yourself up and try to see how you would react to such a thing in real life.
But last night I actually lived it for 7 hours. (real time)
When waking up I actually had a feeling that if the world ended right then and there I was ready.
I never thought so clear before in my life.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Once again.
I not really a fan of cudi at all.
I just happen to see the art work on hypebeast a few weeks back
and really liked it.

same, i dont like sam jackson but hes a funny dude
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Whats up NT?
I wanted to make this thread earlier today but I couldn't recall everything.....

Had a dream last night that the world was ending.....
but not because of some 2012 theory.
All layers of Earths atmosphere were polluted to the point of brink
Everyone came out of there house and just started staring at the sky.
People were falling out after breathing in the junk.
I can't remember much but I remember it was night time and I was looking up at nothing but grey clouds.

(Imagine this at night)

I remember looking back at the crowd and yelling about how we have literally killed plant earth.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Also between this storyline I recall going to my girls house and she was crying while watching the news.
It was reported that we only had two weeks left before life and possibly the earth itself would be destroyed.

I woke up shook nonetheless....
but I appreciate this nightmare.

Recently in my life I have been looking for answers.
Why am I here?
How did I get here?
What is the true history of people being here?

But I have yet to take in consideration of Planet Earth, the true setting of my life.
Now I can't guarantee instant change...but I promise that from now on I will find out what I
can do and take action to help our planet.

Have you ever had an Nightmare that took affect on your life?

YNS

Originally Posted by 4dWritePRiCE

Whats up NT?
I wanted to make this thread earlier today but I couldn't recall everything.....

I can't remember much but I remember it was night time and I was looking up at nothing but grey clouds.

(Imagine this at night)

I remember looking back at the crowd and yelling about how we have literally killed plant earth.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Also between this storyline I recall going to my girls house and she was crying while watching the news.
It was reported that we only had two weeks left before life and possibly the earth itself would be destroyed.

Why am I here?
How did I get here?

But I have yet to take in consideration of Planet Earth, the true setting of my life.
Now I can't guarantee instant change...but I promise that from now on I will find out what I

YNS

you're trying too hard fam

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Whats up NT?

(Imagine this at night)

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Why am I here?
How did I get here?

YNS

you're trying too hard fam
grin.gif
i guess if typin 3 letters is tryin too hard then imguilty.

Whats up NT?

(Imagine this at night)

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Why am I here?
How did I get here?

YNS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude that %+++ was hilarious.

JK, you fail. Go to sleep
indifferent.gif

I had a crazy dream a couple weeks ago. So I was in my kitchen when I heard someone banging on the door. I didnt react to it until some started screaming toopen it. I go to see who was there and all I saw was a car pulled up right at my door. Right when I open the door I see myself. No mirror or anything. I startto panick and all of a sudden I wake up sweatin. The scariest thing dream I've ever had.

Originally Posted by 18key

mjbetch wrote:

life was irrelevant.

You're turning into a nihilist. Welcome to the team
pimp.gif

I swear this is what I think about when I'm
pimp.gif
I puteverything into perspective alot better for some reason. It's like in the end we're all gonna die anyways so !!*! it.

I learned in my Psychology class that ever since the A-Bomb was created, humans dreams have changed. Before the nuclear era, humans never really dreamed about"Doomsday" or "Apocalypses". I guess the thing that changed is the fact that the end of the world can, probably will be, caused by humanbeings.

Sucks to know that the human race is all about destruction. My friend once told me that if you look at humans on a large-scale, we could technically becategorized as a Virus because all we do is live off of the host, drain all the available resources, and push out any other living organisms. The host beingEarth. On the otherhand......we were
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

18key wrote:
GTEK wrote:
mjbetch wrote:

life was irrelevant.

pimp.gif

Not at all fam.
smh.gif

When I said that I meant it in the fact that
life is so out of order in today's society.

From corporate jobs to politics...we cause much of this stress in the world on ourselves.

One of the best things I love about life is.....well living and figuring out life.

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by 18key

mjbetch wrote:

life was irrelevant.

pimp.gif
I swear this is what I think about when I'm
pimp.gif
I put everything into perspective alot better for some reason. It's like in the end we're all gonna die anyways so !!*! it.

Yeah I hate that I've pretty much landed on the fact that I'm a nihilist, but then again I'm not bothered by it because I'm still trying tomake my life the best I can and I can put my life, the world, anything except what lies beyond our planet, into perspective when I need to. Knowing thatthere's just about an infinite amount of galaxy's in our universe made me realize how insignificant anything on this planet is.
But, I'm still gonna do me and get what I want out of life.

And GTEK, I'm just messing with you. Good luck with helping the world, man.

Wow this is crazy. I just had a hella bad nightmare and woke up right as I was about to die with my mom and girlfriend in my arms. I can't even go back tosleep, It was one of the craziest dreams I ever had, I guess the world was just going under water and for about an hour I was just running around watchingeveryone panic trying to figure out what to do. I watched hundreds of people just get thrown around an killed then I found finally found my mother and mygirlfriend crying together asking me what was happening and then right before we all died together I woke up totally shook as well. I keep having dreams theworld is ending in these crazy ways and I wake up right before I die, although unlike you I do not appreciate it at all. I really do not like having thesenightmares.

i wish i had dreams, if i do i simply just don't remember. one of the weirdest dreams i've had is that im falling down a staircase that doesn'tseem to end, and when i look down i feel that emptiness (g-force)

when i have nightmares i wake up shook and i'm ready to retell it to my gf...when i do i realize it's such a stupid dream and wasn't really scaryat all...but man in the middle of the dream though...scariest thing ever.

Do yal ever get those dreams where you're trying to fight someone and you can't punch them. It's like you're fighting under water. I hate thosedreams.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

Whats up NT?

(Imagine this at night)

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Why am I here?
How did I get here?

YNS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude that %+++ was hilarious.

JK, you fail. Go to sleep
indifferent.gif
29kpczt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom