Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

I’ll be honest. I’m not into basketball shoes as much as I was used to. I’ll be using these casually. I’m primarily into running shoes, but these have gotten me excited! NIKEiD/NBY was a big part of that just like last season’s Kobe ADs. The Zoom Freak 1 is simply a well designed shoe with awesome aesthetics, which makes me a big fan.

-edit-
I need to figure out a way to "install" the buttons on the Webbing...
YX.PNG
I think I'll need to perform surgery and make an incision lol
giphy.gif

Yeah, you cant really even tell

it was supposed to be with no speckles but i forgot to take em off

I should've did blue or green tho now that i think about it

Sorry to bug you again but was wondering if the outsoles actually have that blueish tint to them or if it's the lighting/filter. Thanks.

I've worn my black/white couple of times and I think there is a defect or bad craftsmanship. The zoom bag on both shoe doesn't seem to sit even. I can feel like the edge of the bags or something on my heel. Feels like walking with a pebble in the shoe. Enjoying this shoe but this is annoying. Bought it from FTL so can't return.
Anybody have this similar problem?

what y’all wearing with these casually? I just ordered the astros spring training hat. Looks like a good match cuzz it has the holes in the “mesh” material same as the freaks

Which one do y’all like best for a Michigan State themed pair? Happy that Nike finally gave us a green besides clover to use. Feel free to whip up your own MSU pair, I’m still getting the hang of designing on ID. Last pair has bronze speckles if you can’t see.

Attachments

• DBB6FB12-E79E-47C8-A859-A0E6E9FB7C53.jpeg
    DBB6FB12-E79E-47C8-A859-A0E6E9FB7C53.jpeg
    138.1 KB · Views: 8
  • F3691B41-4044-43BA-86CE-3B0F1C29138F.jpeg
    F3691B41-4044-43BA-86CE-3B0F1C29138F.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 23552201-5AF3-4DF7-A613-E4F55DD936DC.jpeg
    23552201-5AF3-4DF7-A613-E4F55DD936DC.jpeg
    143.9 KB · Views: 4
Which one do y’all like best for a Michigan State themed pair? Happy that Nike finally gave us a green besides clover to use. Feel free to whip up your own MSU pair, I’m still getting the hang of designing on ID. Last pair has bronze speckles if you can’t see.
Top for sure. Clear bottom or gitd milky would be slick too

Back
Top Bottom