Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

53DBB75C-51FB-42D7-929C-E7E4736D3FA9.jpeg
896DB5B3-83DA-4E4F-A788-24AF8F8286A6.jpeg
View media item 2161462It’s all good I made a ‘home’ bucks version that wasn’t loud enough to qualify

Edit is the pen next to the (“) button then go to more options and delete the photo, but f it keep it up I like them lol. I had the all black suede ones I want the black and blue pair

Reactions: LoX
I need a new hooping shoe. I’ve been playing in the Kobe NXT 360 and I love em. How are the Freak 1s that hooped I’m them?

I need a new hooping shoe. I’ve been playing in the Kobe NXT 360 and I love em. How are the Freak 1s that hooped I’m them?
plenty of reviews online. cushion is basic, pretty minimal foam. heel "chiclet" zoom units small as well. fit is great! minimal feeling upper. traditional tongue.... go try em on in store, they're plenty of places

Greece pair back up

Bought these today instead of getting D.O.N issue one and after juat shooting around tonight in the gym......I think I picked the wrong shoe. Idk I am just underwhelmed with them. Anybody else feel the same or is it just me?

Bought these today instead of getting D.O.N issue one and after juat shooting around tonight in the gym......I think I picked the wrong shoe. Idk I am just underwhelmed with them. Anybody else feel the same or is it just me?
I have the same opinion. I dont enjoy these too much as a hoop shoe. However, I love these casually and I love lifting in them

Nah, not only you. I ended up returning my All Bros pair because the traction was just terrible for me. I was skating all over playing indoors. The traction never broke in after multiple sessions. As dope as the All Bros pair looked (which imo is still the best looking pair out of all the Freak 1s), I just couldn't justify paying $130 to keep a basketball sneaker I wasn't gonna play in.

Back
Top Bottom