Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

Man traction struggles on these. Buddy playing today was slip and slide and I’m in my puma Clyde hardwood and squeaking no problem.

Man traction struggles on these. Buddy playing today was slip and slide and I’m in my puma Clyde hardwood and squeaking no problem.
Do you recall what colorway? Seen a lot of talk about the traction, can't gather if it's across the board on all models or if the solid outsoles are better. For $80 I wouldn't mind trying these out for a little bit to see if they work for me.

All Bros colorway? Reason I returned mine. Thought it just needed some breaking in but it was still like that after like 6-8 hours of use. It wasn't because the courts were dirty because I switched to my other sneakers and the traction was gripping the floor with no issues.

All Bros colorway? Reason I returned mine. Thought it just needed some breaking in but it was still like that after like 6-8 hours of use. It wasn't because the courts were dirty because I switched to my other sneakers and the traction was gripping the floor with no issues.
Nah all black color but I had the all Bros too and sold em

1577075592600.png

1577075649087.png

1577075675708.png

U NOTICE NIKE IS I mPLEMENTING MY MARKETING MIX FOR GIANNIS ZOOM1.EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID HAS COME TRUE.EXPECT TO SEE MVP DROP ,BOTH CW AROUND SPRING.Part of our strategy will include him giving fans and jersey similar to gilbert arenas on wizards circa 2006.its a instant firecracker fan giveaways and what the shoes,limited drops like the mvp pack x zoom freak 1.what really will be dope is when college version of the zoom 1 drop,for example oregun duck zoom freaks

Last edited:
U NOTICE NIKE IS I mPLEMENTING MY MARKETING MIX FOR GIANNIS ZOOM1.EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID HAS COME TRUE.EXPECT TO SEE MVP DROP ,BOTH CW AROUND SPRING.Part of our strategy will include him giving fans and jersey similar to gilbert arenas on wizards circa 2006.its a instant firecracker fan giveaways and what the shoes,limited drops like the mvp pack x zoom freak 1.what really will be dope is when college version of the zoom 1 drop,for example oregun duck zoom freaks

players do this all the time. It’s not like no one has done it since Gilbert.

Someone should place a muzzle on your mouth, so you can stop spewing bull crap.

Back
Top Bottom