Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

Walking out in the press conference doesn’t help marketing either. Looks like a big baby when things don’t go their way.

Walking out in the press conference doesn’t help marketing either. Looks like a big baby when things don’t go their way.

the lady asking the question released an article minutes after the game reporting that Giannis' future in Milwaukee is uncertain. His agent prob showed him the article before the press conference to prepare him for any questions that might come up.

I respect Giannis for it.. and anyone who has followed Giannis knows he is not a big baby when things don't go his way

NBA is rigged man.
Giannis been ballin’ whole playoffs and season and then gets smacked by TOR four straight games? Money talks. With Drake’s antics adding marketability and viewership, the NBA makes more money with TOR in the finals. Even with Kawhi, Raptors are not that much better than with DeRozan. No way should they even win one against GSW. Bucks vs GSW would have been more interesting as would DEN vs GSW, but freaking POR. Playoffs this year is a debacle, controlled of course.

Ah well. Here’s to next year.
:lol:

Kawhi and Danny Green plus the rise of Siakam certainly make the Raps better than they were with DeRozan. And Drake? He makin pennies for the nba.

I’m not a fan of either team but Toronto is clearly the better team. Bucks awful to watch. Offense is atrocious. I like Giannis but having him create from top of the key solo every other play is exhausting.

Toronto knows that Derozan was never gonna put him over the top. I juts wish Toronto would hVe traded Lowry along with his buddy Denard so thAt he would shut the hell up with all his complaining

Yeah I don't see Toronto winning either - and that's against the Warriors without KD until games 4 or 5.

Saw on footlocker paperwork
They release July 3rd but footlocker has a habit of always changing dates so I think that might he the first limited colorway and maybe 2 months done the line unveil the whole line

Giannis has been very vocal on wanting to be in Milwaukee etc. Nothing is concrete but he has handled himself in a way that he's beloved here. I don't read to much about a guy walking out a press conference after being eliminated from the playoffs, can't imagine that's a great experience.

Looking forward to the release, I'm not convinced on a date until they start showing up in stores!

Giannis has been very vocal on wanting to be in Milwaukee etc. Nothing is concrete but he has handled himself in a way that he's beloved here. I don't read to much about a guy walking out a press conference after being eliminated from the playoffs, can't imagine that's a great experience.

Looking forward to the release, I'm not convinced on a date until they start showing up in stores!

Not only that, but the reporter, Malika Andrews of ESPN, whose question he walked out on did a story on him saying that he would leave Milwaukee when his contract was up. Whether or not he walked out because of that story...not sure. Being from MKE myself, I'd wager knowing what I know about Giannis he took offense to that story. He's been nothing but loyal to the city. All this national speculation about him leaving causes me to scratch my head. He's given zero indication of having a desire to go anywhere.

Not only that, but the reporter, Malika Andrews of ESPN, whose question he walked out on did a story on him saying that he would leave Milwaukee when his contract was up. Whether or not he walked out because of that story...not sure. Being from MKE myself, I'd wager knowing what I know about Giannis he took offense to that story. He's been nothing but loyal to the city. All this national speculation about him leaving causes me to scratch my head. He's given zero indication of having a desire to go anywhere.
Naw, I think he walked out because he was done after the loss

Its a shame that one clip made the rounds and people weren't mentioning how he was already there for 8 minutes answering questions. Could have been the reporter's story that hit before that, or Middleton almost looks as if he nods to Giannis saying he's got this and Giannis can leave, who knows, not worried about that outside noise for now.

2F27EC41-8396-4D98-95EB-75FE6C02B313.png
42B515DF-767C-4A8E-9B23-941159600366.png

Back
Top Bottom