Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

No jumper should = no sig shoe.
He has missed more than 9000 shots in his career. He lost almost 300 games. 26 times, He’s been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. He failed over and over and over again in his life. And that is why He succeeded.

And yet you own a pair of these.
upload_2019-6-3_19-2-45.jpeg

upload_2019-6-3_19-3-42.gif

He has missed more than 9000 shots in his career. He lost almost 300 games. 26 times, He’s been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. He failed over and over and over again in his life. And that is why He succeeded.

Please refrain from repetitive personal attacks and keep it to the shoes.

:rofl: damn

You’d have to be old enough to remember this was a quote from Jordan commercial...the good ole days.

JS”

Bra why do these shoes remind me of the pippen line lol

This is a no go. Backwards swish running the length of the shoe ok I'll pass

Shaq Attaqs and Shaqnosis are part of my soul. 90s Reebok in general is just like being in Willy Wonka's factory.

Which is why it's so nice to remember that Adidas bought them and is leaving them to rot. :smh:

And you can still get a PG with a fat forefoot zoom bag for $110...these aren't looking too hot.

I'm still going to try a pair...but that's because I'm a sucker for new models.

It looks like it'll need creative patterns on the upper or colors to spice these up. I think that black white pair looks awful. That's coming from someone who doesn't mind a simple black white shoe.

I think it's a shame that all of the creativity on the shoe is on the outsole, the least seen part of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom