Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

These joints supposedly makin their debut next week and we still have yet to see pics? I'm starting to think these are a myth

Next week he will debut them as said but spoke to a guy who works for nike at my job said RD is fall. Obviously he wears kobes alot so its similar to a Kobe shoe

Next week he will debut them as said but spoke to a guy who works for nike at my job said RD is fall. Obviously he wears kobes alot so its similar to a Kobe shoe

Which is crazy to me if true, they could capitalize on this huge MVP type season from him and sell a TON of his shoes during the playoffs.

Oh for sure when he gets the MVP and DPOY award Nike will be capitalizing just like Lebrons...#CANT WAIT

Sounds far fetched but I read a rumor on twitter that Nike will do a pop up shop the night of the first playoff game in Milwaukee to sell the shoe,similar to what they did for the Kyrie 1 at the Q apparently ‍♂️

I think bike knows Giannis is gonna be their main marquee guy after lebron retires, but if they do get ZION. All other shoe brands better close up their basketball division.

49B03B16-2D68-492B-A2EB-CF06A4166345.png

from his IG story... still hopeful the sneakers debut come playoff time but guess we’ll wait and see

Reactions: LoX
Back
Top Bottom