Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

Sounds far fetched but I read a rumor on twitter that Nike will do a pop up shop the night of the first playoff game in Milwaukee to sell the shoe,similar to what they did for the Kyrie 1 at the Q apparently ‍♂️

Where did you see this rumor? I'd love to follow up on this and see if there is legitimacy to this speculation. Not doubting you...just want to follow up on the source

I'm a bit skeptical of the Giannis 1 being revealed anytime soon if Nike is gonna send him that many pair of Kobes to wear for the playoffs.

Agreed. I think Nike purposefully moved the KD 12 release up to April so they could release Giannis 1s over the summer. Nike doesn’t want to compete with itself over signature releases...

Where did you see this rumor? I'd love to follow up on this and see if there is legitimacy to this speculation. Not doubting you...just want to follow up on the source

I'll be there for game 1, so I can see if there's any legitimacy to the popup stand. I highly doubt it. After seeing that stack of Kobe's he just got, I doubt Giannis will even be wearing his own shoe.

I am hyped for my man Brandon. I see you bro. First time in like forever your hometown will be getting an exclusive. cop out bro. I may even hit you up like whats up

I am hyped for my man Brandon. I see you bro. First time in like forever your hometown will be getting an exclusive. cop out bro. I may even hit you up like whats up

It's been a long time coming, definitely need whatever they put out. All of a sudden Milwaukee will be full of guys that are in to sneakers. If I can get my hands on some tickets for Sunday I plan to be there.

Agreed. I think Nike purposefully moved the KD 12 release up to April so they could release Giannis 1s over the summer. Nike doesn’t want to compete with itself over signature releases...

Seems the most likely scenario. I've never heard of a shoe dropping w/o a leak happening 2 days before it's supposed to drop.

Nike app giving the option to follow giannis now.

Only other players with that option have signature shoes

Hmmmmmm

Edit: false alarm

Last edited:
Not feeling these

tenor.gif

wishful thinking I know, but it'd be cool if they gave access to these via checking in with the nike connect jerseys or something.

Time to bust these out in honor of the Bucks playoffs this weekend.Waiting for any possible news about these Greek Freak 1s is driving me nuts. I can’t remember the last time we had a Milwaukee player at this caliber with their own Nike signature shoe.I don’t think it’s ever happened.Super exciting for Bucks fans! LETS GO BUCKS!! Let it Fly!

Attachments

• 962A9D8E-C9BF-402B-839D-0C967929D110.jpeg
    962A9D8E-C9BF-402B-839D-0C967929D110.jpeg
    223.4 KB · Views: 21
Time to bust these out in honor of the Bucks playoffs this weekend.Waiting for any possible news about these Greek Freak 1s is driving me nuts. I can’t remember the last time we had a Milwaukee player at this caliber with their own Nike signature shoe.I don’t think it’s ever happened.Super exciting for Bucks fans! LETS GO BUCKS!! Let it Fly!

Although it’s not a sig shoe, Ray Allen always had some Jordan PEs on, when PEs weren’t a thing at all. There were only a few Jordan brand dudes who had em at that time. Kidd, Allen, rip hamilton, and Finley are the ones I remember.

I also can’t wait to see what they look like.

Back
Top Bottom