Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

IMG_2467.jpg

(Hali)

I don't know if we've seen those before, but man this shoe is still fire. Love that Cam Payne is still rockin em too. I have one pair left I played a league game in a couple years ago (lost).

I wore my NBY pair into the gym a few months back and almost played in them but it was a college-sized full court and I just imagined what my knees would be like after a session of that, and switched into something else. Still hope they retro these sooner than later.

I wore my NBY pair into the gym a few months back and almost played in them but it was a college-sized full court and I just imagined what my knees would be like after a session of that, and switched into something else. Still hope they retro these sooner than later.
why.gif

For what, shoes average at BEST. Yeah these can go ahead and be forgotten. Shoes had the most basic designer working on them.

Props to Cam Payne for STILL bein out there ballin in these. I played in mine a few months ago (NBY) back around the start of summer and ran full and took em off after one game :lol: Maybe the cushion bottomed out or something, I dunno. Still love the shoe though. Whenever they retro I'm in again.

Back
Top Bottom