Nike 1/2 Cent for Holiday 2010 Cranberry & Eggplant

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Cranberrys are
eek.gif

Eggplants's are weak.

**fixed**

Eggplant Foamposite One, Eggplant Foamposite boots, Eggplant Flightposite 1s, Eggplant Hyperdunk, Eggplant Foamposit one RETRO, Eggplant 1/2 Cents now -_- Somebody tell Nike STOP IT FIVE! Atleast we are seeing a diff colorway in its debut and wait to see Nike slap it on various models to come... Eggplant hype has def simmered down a hell of a lot

I just saw catalog pics of these.

The so-called "cranberry" are actually varsity red. And the color looked much brighter than these pics.

the cranberry 1/2 cents scream for attention a little too much for my taste. Need to see better pics of the eggplants. The blue ones are still the best..

the cranberry one is so catchy to me~
i think its a must have to me~
always love tht kind of dark red color, like bloody red, nice

It's so many other releases, specifically Jordans that are coming out during the Holidays, I think both of these will sit. Dudes still have to buy presents for other people.

I'll probably hold out and see what I can get on sale.

The Cranberrys are really appealing to me, so getting them is a possibility. I like the Eggplants, but I'd actually get the Cranberry joints over them.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I just saw catalog pics of these.

The so-called "cranberry" are actually varsity red. And the color looked much brighter than these pics.

sounds alot better than the current pic we have. based of the pic on the 1st page, the cranberries are dull and boring. but based off what u just said, solez, there is still hope.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

I'm not excited...

But I'll probably still end up owning both... :-/

agree with you....eggplants might change my mind gota c

See this is what I'm talking about... they're varsity red, NOT "CRANBERRY".  Either way I like them personally, but I like the eggplants a little more.

58315aeb6ba9eac89135225ca862d77d2b215e8.jpg

^Thanks for that. I would have preferred cranberry to be honest. More money for other stuff I suppose.

Originally Posted by Beats05

^Thanks for that. I would have preferred cranberry to be honest. More money for other stuff I suppose.

I kinda agree... the darker red is just a little more subtle and refined i think.  Plus not too many shoes in a dark red these days.

I was hoping the red Half Cent's would be like the Royal's with the swoosh the same colour as the foam. And have a brighter red.

redhalfcent.jpg

The original for comparison.

cranhalfcent.jpg

The eggs gonna fly more than likely, cranberrys gonna sit 4 a minute. I prefer da eggs over the cranberry tho. I agree wit sum of yall tho, if dey woulda stuck wit just da royal blue (the best1's) colorway, it woulda been better imo. but classic shoe regardless

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I was hoping the red Half Cent's would be like the Royal's with the swoosh the same colour as the foam. And have a brighter red.

redhalfcent.jpg

The original for comparison.

cranhalfcent.jpg
Its not as bright as the first one...but closer to the 2nd one.  Trust me guys... the "cranberries" or whatever you want to call them are pretty 
pimp.gif
   only diff from cad pic is that the laces are not black and white, but black and red.  same with hologram... red.  
If ive seen the samples, pics should leak soon. 

Back
Top Bottom