Nike 1/2 Cent for Holiday 2010 Cranberry & Eggplant

Don't know if y'all have seen the new t's for both colorways yet or not...
sidelineapparel_2130_129840942

sidelineapparel_2130_129776993

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Anyone know where to get these shirts online? Or know the product code?

Deftronic on youtube has a review on the cranberries deleted the vid because of all the cursing 

Originally Posted by lewi1913

You could order from us...

Originally Posted by lewi1913

You could order from us...
im coppin da black and red joint next week.

these arent that bad, might pass tho, just for extra cash for holiday releases

i need a very detailed review on the penny half cent design im working on a project any help will be helpful

hey fellas, all Nike products including Eggplants1/2 Cents are 25% off at soleboutique.com

I like the new shirts, but the cut on them looks long. They look like a dress. Cranberries are in my crosshairs

Originally Posted by PrincegotSOLE

igot my cranberries a month before release and $30 under retail so im pretty happy abt that

Niiiiiiiiiice. Post some pics man, don't be stingy.

Originally Posted by PrincegotSOLE

igot my cranberries a month before release and $30 under retail so im pretty happy abt that

nerd.gif
  Im Ready To Order These Now... Nobody Has Them For Pre-Order An Im Not Tryin To Pay More Then Retail.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Something about the eggplants looks dull, color doesn't shine like the FP1's or Foam 1's. Plus the cranberries are a new colorway, they look like candy paint

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Something about the eggplants looks dull, color doesn't shine like the FP1's or Foam 1's. Plus the cranberries are a new colorway, they look like candy paint
this.
ive seen them on feet all over and they just do not impress me. the finish is very dull and the shoe doesnt pop at all.

I like the new shirts, but the cut on them looks long. They look like a dress. Cranberries are in my crosshairs

they're cut like streetwear shirts..i would recommend.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

this.
ive seen them on feet all over and they just do not impress me. the finish is very dull and the shoe doesnt pop at all.

yea, i have a pair sitting there.  Definitely does not pop like the foamposite eggplant.

^^ totally agree with you guys, and to me it just seems like extra shoe, a size 9 look like a size 11 almost, i love half cents, but i just rather jum p on another pair of eggplants 1's, they have been turning up for a good price, the 2009 version at that... i cant front i would still like to have them but its gonna have to be for a good deal

Back
Top Bottom