Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

Info & Photos: SneakerNews.com

air-max-1-112-dj-clark-kent-01.jpg

On a hot Saturday morning, June 7th, 2008, DJ Clark Kent was giving away sneakers and at one point the pair off his feet. A good number collectors, casual buyers and sneaker wearers were on line for a chance at getting a FREE pair of the DJ Clark Kent designed "112 Pack" which is based on the Nike 'Ones'; the Air Max 1, Air Force 1 and Air Trainer 1 all of which are classics on their own right. Above is the Air Max 1 featuring a sneaker-head's dream combination of materials, Elephant Print, 3M and Neon.

air-max-1-112-dj-clark-kent-02.jpg

air-max-1-112-dj-clark-kent-03.jpg

air-max-1-112-dj-clark-kent-04.jpg

air-max-1-112-dj-clark-kent-05.jpg

--

air-trainer-1-112-dj-clark-kent-01.jpg

Number two in the pack of three Nike 'Ones' designed by DJ Clark Kent in a pack called the 112 Pack. This Air Trainer 1 also features the dream combination of materials as the Air Max 1 - Elephant Print, 3M and Neon. DJ CK was giving these away this morning to a number of very lucky sneaker head and at one point his own pair right off his feet. He didn't even hook up his own friends yet but only those faithful enough to come through to this event.

air-trainer-1-112-dj-clark-kent-02.jpg

air-trainer-1-112-dj-clark-kent-03.jpg

air-trainer-1-112-dj-clark-kent-08.jpg

Bandwidth on these are heavy so if youwant to see the details...

More photos @ SneakerNews.com > > >

----------

And finally....
air-force-1-112-dj-clark-kent-01.jpg

And finally, the bomb. This is the third and final sneaker in the 112 Pack of sneakers designed by DJ Clark Kent. This Air Force 1 features a masterful combination of grey 3M, Elephant Print, a black midsole and neon on the outsole and the laces. DJ Clark Kent were giving these away this morning at Vinnie Styles in Brooklyn and when he ran out of size 13 to give away, he took his own pair off his feet and gave it away. Respect.

spacer.gif
air-force-1-112-dj-clark-kent-03.jpg

air-force-1-112-dj-clark-kent-02.jpg

air-force-1-112-dj-clark-kent-04.jpg

air-force-1-112-dj-clark-kent-09.jpg

Bandwidth on these are heavy so if you want to see the details...

http://sneakernews.com/2008/06/07/nike-air-trainer-1-nike-ones-112-pack-designed-by-dj-clark-kent/More photos @SneakerNews.com > > >

"Above is the Air Max 1 featuring a sneaker-head's dream combination of materials, Elephant Print, 3M and Neon."

LOLOLOL!

Im a sucks for all 3 materials... and in this order NEON > 3M > elephant

Damn Nike

I'm liking the black toebox, interior, and heel part of the trainer. its that suede/nubuck with a recgonizable nap. lovely stuff.

the question remains, will I have to spend more than $225, the price of a larger sized 2008 chlorophyll. thats the breaking off point for me.

clark kent really sounds like he wants people to wear and enjoy those shoes that he was giving away. too bad theres no way to stop the resell of them, NOW. thereselling can wait for the big release in july

Drops in Early July. First week I think.

$125 - Air Force 1
$100 - Air Max 1
$100 or $125 for the Air Trainer 1

Does anyone know what kind of release this will be?

I hope that they will be fairly available. God knows I'll have no chance what so ever if they are some what limited.

AM1 are beautiful.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Does anyone know what kind of release this will be?

I hope that they will be fairly available. God knows I'll have no chance what so ever if they are some what limited.

AM1 are beautiful.

Same here.
frown.gif
frown.gif

..... yea shoes ok i guess, good materials but forgetting most important thing... mesh toe box...i dont know thats just me though

Those AM1's will be my sub for the overpriced Air Max 95 Forces if the Forces sell out before I get my hands on a pair...All three could get it though...

hmmm, interesting. i thought they were only to be given away. if they release i may end up taking a look at them.

happy.gif
OH MY GOD!!!! THERES AIR FORCE 1'S ARE SO NASTY THEY AREPOSITIVELY ONE OF THE BEST LOOKING AF1'S I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom