Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

Would try to cop AF1s but the I think the 3M creasing is goin to be a ++$%#...........

the AM1 is
pimp.gif

Last time I felt this way about AM1s was when the Huf Quakes released. I'm really Loving those. Hopefully I can get hands on a pair.

I'm thinkin' these will have the same distribution/doors as the Bobbitto AF1 Pack (Quickstrike)

Probably cop all 3 thanks to George Bush and my $600 IRS stimulus check
roll.gif

^dont thank him....he's thanking you for buying instead of saving which makes his craphole of an economy appear to be function when in fact it isnt.

ANYWAY, i'll definitely be looking to pick up those AM 1s...they look great!

Info: Freshness
DJ Clark Kent's M.G. Flight 112 to match Nike 112 Pack

img_1423.jpg

DJ Clark Kent, Mi Gente Clothing, Brooklyn Machine Works, and NYC Freeride teamed together to match the Nike 112 pack release with this custom single speedmountain bike named M.G. Flight 112. The Nike 112 package consists of an Air Force 1, Air Trainer 1 and Air Max 1 all in Black, Neon Yellow, 3M reflector andElephant print (Air Max 95 colors). The bike frame was designed by Brooklyn Machine Works (Park Frame). Color scheme influenced by the 112 pack and theoriginal paint design created by Mi Gente Clothing. Color painted by Ruga Rajh.

The bike was assembled by J.B Customs (Miami, Fl).
Frame, stem, seatpost, and bar ends donated by Brooklyn Machine Works.
Pedals and stem cap were donated by NYC Freeride.
Seat custom embroidery by AWP (Hollywood, Fl).
Decals applied by Mi Gente Clothing.

Along with the Nike 112 release, there will be a custom Mi Gente shirt, New Era fitted cap, as well the Mi Gente X Brooklyn Machine Works bike seenabove.

Thank you for all who helped with this project and making this dream collaboration a reality. Special thanks to DJ Clark Kent, Joe at Brooklyn Machine Works, Andy at NYCFR, James at JBCustoms, Ruga Rajh at Dario's Paint and Body and Kim at AWP.

img_1425.jpg

img_1440.jpg

img_1477.jpg

img_1430a.jpg

img_1446.jpg

img_1453.jpg

img_1464.jpg

img_1471.jpg

img_1431.jpg

img_1438.jpg

Back
Top Bottom