Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

Originally Posted by Beats05

when/where in berkeley/SF?
^^^ Do you not like to read .. I told you already ...
Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Beats05

any info on what type of release this is? i'm in berkeley, but have a midterm next week so i dont know if i really have time to go out to SF. i hope the local spots get these. i need the am1's
^^^ Only 2 dif stores = 2 dif spots got them in SF .... its an Urban Edge drop ....

Looking for a size 11 please in the Air MAx 1's, I'm on the west coast and no where around me is getting these. PM me if you can help plz...

Originally Posted by cuspeeder

anyone know if these are releasing in the DMV area?
called Gentei, Cmonwealth, Major n another shop. All said NO!!!
frown.gif

Still got 1 more place to call but they closed.

JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to use Reader. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser.To use Reader, enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
where can I get the 112New Era ??

for those still on the hunt try Concepts (not sure if they ship), proper (they ship), packers (they ship), Micheal K's
JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to use Reader. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser.To use Reader, enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

I called packers no shipping and plus all have preordered i know i live 2 blocks away
smile.gif
the other don't ship out so if your out of luck then i guessresellers will have to do.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Concepts will have these 2morrow. Called and they said they arent taking any phone orders
frown.gif
I wonder if anyone will be camping out like the lobster lol

Copped the AF1 and AM1 in size 10 today in Los Angeles. Arguably the best AF1 and AM1 release for 2008. No hyperbole, just real talk. I admit to beingskeptical because Clark Kent's previous designs have been lackluster but these are
eek.gif
. L.A. spots are expecting long lines so get there early!

^^^ Do you not like to read .. I told you already ...
you said "got" which implies that those 2 spots already released them, which i'm guessing means they already sold out. and sorry ifthere are only 2 "urban edge" accounts in SF; i don't keep track of all of that since i don't live in the bay area, just go to school here.but when i asked a second time, i was just trying to see if other places are releasing them say today or tomorrow. and really you never answered"where" for me. i googled urban edge accounts in SF and came up with nothing so since you didn't give me store names you really gave me nothing.i mean come on, did you really have quote me twice and assume stupidity? and lastly, i don't know you as some ultimate authority on these things. you couldbe. but asking again was also just me trying to get some other people to chime in with confirmation or other info since i know most people just read the lastpages of these long posts. don't be quick to make assumptions

frown.gif

i was wishing that one of them would have came thru

Eh I found them on my first try today in Manhattan. I had a chance to cop but the store was selling for $150 and then there is tax which makes it about $160.No way in hell am I paying $50 over retail when I could pretty much walk into a spot tomorrow and cop. These are nice but not that serious.

i need a sz 9.5 in the am1 badly!! , got sz 10 af1 or sz 9 am1 that are too big and too smal!!!

frown.gif

I dont think they will be anywhere in the DMV they did us dirty this time
embarassed.gif
. If anyone does find them in the DMV please pm please.

I find this hard to believe that the DMV isn't getting anything. I know Commonwealth and Major both have limited enough accounts to get these. Iwouldn't be surprised to see one of those shops get these in a couple weeks. Both shops have gotten recent quickstrikes a couple weeks late. For example,the Bobbitos, ACG Huaraches, and more. Only time will tell.

Mayhemgatz good looks bro. I wasn't able to pickup the am1 for my friend I guess you got the last 11 in those only had like 8.5 and 8. I did grab me a pairof af1 though.

dude seem like always stop by Major sometimes and they didnt get his pack.that doesnt sound right

Back
Top Bottom