Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Damn they look so dope .. cant wait to rock mine ....

rock my pair today, so sweet!
The 112 AM1 doesn't come pre-creased like the atmos.
and Im still looking for them Atmos AM1

picked up my pair last friday for retail thanks to jen from premium goods houston. . . and the trick stars from afront

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Damn they look so dope .. cant wait to rock mine ....

rock my pair today, so sweet!
The 112 AM1 doesn't come pre-creased like the atmos.

I put Force Fields in my 112 Air Forces cuz I know without them that 3M toebox would crease like a #%$@%.

Originally Posted by Yo Andreee

I have a size 13 Air Trainer 1 for sale.. Get at me.. Air Max 1's SOLD!!!

How bout u chill before this thread gets locked. Post what u got for sale in you sig.

Any info on the hat?

Word on the street is that it's supposed to drop next week. Haven't seen it yet at the good hat spots so I think its true.

Yea so I was at work today.....got off early...and was able to find the trainers in 10.5 & 11....I wanted the am1's but they didn't havethem....they didn't have the forces either....hopefully I will get lucky and get the joints I'm looking for....I will post pics when I get home

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Yea so I was at work today.....got off early...and was able to find the trainers in 10.5 & 11....I wanted the am1's but they didn't have them....they didn't have the forces either....hopefully I will get lucky and get the joints I'm looking for....I will post pics when I get home

The Trainers were laying around at a lot of spots I feel like. When the line was done and over with at NTNY, there were still about 9 pairs of trainersleft.

I got the feeling that the trainers were the least desired of the bunch but at least now I have some chips to at least get in the game now of possibly gettinmy am1's....I don't even want the af1's

For dude who asked if the am's run big, I think they do. I usually wear a 12 in am1s and was able to fit into an 11 in the 112's fairly easy. They fitjust a hair smaller than my size 12 hufquake am1 for comparison.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

its too bad there arent people around to buy for a nt'er and get say 20 + for being a good guy

$20 isnt even worth waiting in line at the post office.
Couldnt say it any better ...
roll.gif

So a 12 in AM1s = an sz. 11? I'm confused because I don't know how AM 1s fit compared to the other Air Maxes.

I guess its just on your foot .. ALL my shoes are size 12 .. all my AM1's fit me like any other size 12 ...

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

its too bad there arent people around to buy for a nt'er and get say 20 + for being a good guy

so true....
well if im already out there getting my pair id be waiting anyway. 20 may be light but my point is get the shoes for those that cant without drying outa person's pocket.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

so true....
well if im already out there getting my pair id be waiting anyway. 20 may be light but my point is get the shoes for those that cant without drying out a person's pocket.

I'm willing to do that for one of my friends, but not necessarily for people on NT. Granted people are nice on here, but still people are gonna belooking to make money first, before helping out someone they've never met before.

^^^ Yea I dont get how ppl say " How do they fit " .. whats your shoe size ? Im sure yall know your own shoe size .

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

I got the feeling that the trainers were the least desired of the bunch but at least now I have some chips to at least get in the game now of possibly gettin my am1's....I don't even want the af1's

Trainers are the best shoe in the pack. It's my favorite shoe right now.

Back
Top Bottom