Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

Originally Posted by MrChery

Did these release offically or did the 1st batch just come through certain stores, cuz clark kent wants these to be GR. I gotta speak to him the next time I see him.

as far as i know they were officially released...

Thanks for the Sheiks heads up, sent my boy who lives out in san fran there, he got me both the AM1s and Trainers at retail....

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by diamondintheback

Originally Posted by TheRealROC
Haha nice try but no... You realize Nike doesn't care where their shoes go and whether they sell out or not. Nike makes it money when stores buy from them, not when people buy from the store. And btw, I'm pretty sure that Nike Marketing has much better sources than Niketalk. Nice Theory However.

First, I argue that Nike cares big time about where their shoes go and whether they sell out or not. I'm sure Nike wants everyone to buyNikes...young, poor, rich, old, sneakerheads, skateboarders...everyone. 112's are geared towards sneakerheads. This is why you see the 112's at onlythe elite/boutique Nike stores (like Shiekh in SF) and not online at Eastbay or down the block at Kohls. Sneakerheads love limited edition hard-to-get stuff. And Nike def wants their shoes to sell out because it's good for business...Nike wins and the shops that carry their stuff wins...all the resellingafterwards just fuels the hype and helps the brand which helps future sales, etc etc.
Second, I can't think of a better source for what people think about Nike shoes than NIketalk.com (would you agree mods?) I'm not saying NT istheir only source, but I would guess that they have good sense of what's being discussed and probably has at least a little impact on their plans forcertain lines of products.... Yo, Phil Knight...you reading this?

Lastly, for the peeps who are still Clark Kent-less, I hope there's some truth to my theory and some 112 inventory magically appears in your size...forretail !!!

Pz!

^^^ WHY do you keep saying the care if they SELL OUT .. NO they dont ... Like other dude said . They get there money when the shoe companies buy the shoes fromNIKE ... A shoe store depends on selling out rather then NIKE .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ WHY do you keep saying the care if they SELL OUT .. NO they dont ... Like other dude said . They get there money when the shoe companies buy the shoes from NIKE ... A shoe store depends on selling out rather then NIKE .

^^^ Also I would disagree that Nike even cares about Niketalk. Niketalk prolly houses less than 10% of people who are actually considered'sneakerheads' or even wear Nikes.

Arab/Indian stores in downtown fulton street was selling the air force 1's for $450.00 when i bet they paid no more then $160.00 a pair.

Premium laces at prince street and World NYC In LES have a few pairs left in the $230.00 to $250.00 range.

Dont know price or size so dont bother to PM with your questions.

Call 411 to get the numbers of the stores or google them.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

how do the am1's run because they trainers run super true to size and i know af1's run big.

My Trainers fit a little snug, thats because I use the strap, as for the AM1's they fit perfect, AF1's feel like maybe a half size bigger.. I'ma true sz 12.

Then again everyone's foot is not the same.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ WHY do you keep saying the care if they SELL OUT .. NO they dont ... Like other dude said . They get there money when the shoe companies buy the shoes from NIKE ... A shoe store depends on selling out rather then NIKE .

^^^ Also I would disagree that Nike even cares about Niketalk. Niketalk prolly houses less than 10% of people who are actually considered 'sneakerheads' or even wear Nikes.

I see what you're saying....Nike gets paid by shoe companies whether they sell-out or sell-none so why should they be concerned about anything thathappens after they ship to stores. I guess as long as shoe companies continue to buy enough Nikes then yeah, why should Nike give a #!$% about message boardsand shoe company sales and eBay resales, etc. etc.

But I was looking more at what is with the 112 hysteria - whether Nike intended this much hype and what factors did Nike consider when deciding how many112s would be available, which stores would get some and when.

Anyways, glad I got the three-pack and am looking forward to some AM90 Infrareds...

hey, how much was shiekh sf charging for the Air Trainers? I called in and they said $150, but then i think I just read that they were sold at retail....

Still looking for the AM1 in sz 10.5-11. Thought I had a pair locked up from a fellow NT'er but he sold em right before I bought em

Anyone looking for a sz 10...FlightClubLA has a pair up for $10 !!! haha...this has to be a mistake....wonder how long it will take for them to correct it.

Someone should hit that and see if they honor the price.

I just added it to cart and no problems.

But it says on the right hand side....
Your credit card will not be charged until your items are shipped.

someone probably thought they were entering the size instead of price. kind of makes sense since it's a size 10 for $10.

might be worth a shot to submit/confirm the order....just in case. all they can say is "no sorry sir...typo".

so it'd be around $26 shipped...not bad for some 112s !

As I sit here drinking coffee, looking out at the beautiful city of Chicago, and delaying the start of my work day, I'm wondering...

So who is the next DJ to get a "pack"? I vote for 2....Chicago's very own Mark Farina and Derrick Carter

C'mon Nike...Just Do It!

not familair with the DJs in Chicago, but I'm sure of og dj bad boy bill should get one. Anyone remember his DMC performance.......

My AM1's & AF1's both for under two bills, AT's more than I shoulda? Having the complete 112 Pack in my size- extremely happy! ( I wouldasaid priceless, but it did put a dent in my pocket)

For those of you still searching, be patient and you'll get them for the price you want....

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

i've given up on finding a sz. 11 in the at1.
NEVER give up, keep trying and goods things shall happen? If you have the oppurtunity and cash, just do it!

Back
Top Bottom